Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Paris, France Boarding School

a part of “Paris, France Boarding School”, a fictional universe by Galaxxie.

Anything can happen here. Teachers sleeping with students, drugs, alcohol, violence, falling in love, and tons of adventure. Where will you fit in? (Still accepting reservations)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Paris, France Boarding School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Galaxxie on Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:35 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Paris, France Boarding School"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Galaxxie
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Paris, France Boarding School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:08 am

@Galaxxie; OMG! Yes. I need some slice of life in my life right about now. LOL.

I'd like to reserve two characters, if I may. I'd like to reserve a slot in the area of Room 201, replacing the David Henrie face claim with Darren Criss, if I can, please as he'll be 18 and a Senior with his extracurricular being Theater.

I'd also like to reserve a slot in the area of Room 200, replacing the Dove Cameron face claim with Arden Cho, again, if I can, please. She'll be 17 and a Junior with her extracurricular being Captain of the cheerleading squad. :)

Also, the pics were as close to as 200x200 as I could get them. I am not perfect at image sizing or anything. So sorry.

But thanks in advance!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Galaxxie on Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:21 am

Of course, both are allowed. c:

Galaxxie
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:53 pm

Hello!! This looks so great!!

Would I be able to reserve the Vanessa Hudgens Faceclaim? Her extracurricular will be art and she'll be seventeen and a junior.
Image“I hope she'll be a fool -- that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

Airy
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Galaxxie on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:21 pm

Sure thing, Airy. c:

Galaxxie
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:28 pm

Hi there! This looks like some fun! I'd love to join and reserve the Madison Pettis FC. I may reserve another character but I have to see how I feel. She would be 18 (a senior) and her extracurricular would be track probably... I really can't make up my mind about this haha

EDIT: Also do you mind if I change the FC to Zendaya? I can understand if you don't want me to change it.
Last edited by LostRiver on Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LostRiver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InsaenImagination on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:54 pm

Hello all. I'm wanting to get back into role playing, and this one seems good. So could I reserve the other half of Room 201, with the face claim of Dylan O'Brien? He'll be a junior, and 16. His extracurricular will be Music.

Thank you.
One day, I would like to have a five-hour-long chess game with myself. It would truly be amazing, because then it would mean that I am quite intelligent. The longer the game (against yourself) shows intelligence. Today, I lasted thirty minutes. Tomorrow, hopefully an hour. A week from now? An hour and a half. A year? A decade? Five. Hours.

InsaenImagination
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:35 pm

I think they've all be taken but I would love to a female role if you open anymore spots!

If you do open any my face claim would be the lovely; Freya Mavor

and her extracurricular Theatre
My Little Tumblr Blog
"It's better to burn out than fade away,"
-Kurt Cobain

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:40 pm

Can I reserve Madison Pettis?
Name: Chloe Ramsey
Year: Junior
Extra Curricular: Music

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Galaxxie on Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:50 pm

@Everyone: All of this can be done.

@halfbreed: I'll add your character to the dorm with Livy's character. c:

Galaxxie
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:55 pm

Finished! I can't get the thumbnail to upload but I'm finished :)

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:09 am

If you think about adding anymore characters shoot me a pm, I'd be interested.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Galaxxie on Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:28 pm

Would anyone be interested in playing Jared's roommate? That spot needs to be taken.

Galaxxie
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:27 pm

Mel is officially done. I'm definitely planning on adding onto her, but she's done for now! :)

LostRiver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:18 pm

Jakob is finally done, she might need a few things tweaking but I think I got everything, so feel free everyone to PM me about character relations.

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Galaxxie on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:08 pm

Alright, once the last character is finished we can get this started. c:

Galaxxie
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Galaxxie on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:14 pm

Three roles were opened if anyone is interested.

Galaxxie
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:56 pm

Sorry it's taken me awhile to get my last character done, I'll try and finish it up tonight!

Airy
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Hey there! I would totally love to reserve the last character slot that is open!!

Name: Kitty Xu

Year: Junior

Extra Curricular: Cheerleader (Captain)

Face Claim: Xu Cake
宁做有瑕玉不做无暇石。。。

(✿◕‿◕)⇢*丑小鸭*⇠(◠‿◠✿)
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest Promethean

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Galaxxie on Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:13 pm

Sure, your reservation can be made. c:

@Airy: It's alright. c:

Galaxxie
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!