Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome To Crown City

Welcome To Crown City

a part of “Welcome To Crown City”, a fictional universe by Bartholomew Finch.

A Citywide Broadcast foretells the arrival of five strangers amongst the strange citizens of Crown City. A place that is home to an array of creatures, beings, and humans alike.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome To Crown City”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Welcome To Crown City

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:59 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Welcome To Crown City"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Welcome To Crown City

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:04 pm

YAYYYY!!! ok so here are my reservations... (officially)

FC: Alicia Vikander
Robot
City Dweller

FC: Armie Hammer
Stranger from outside the city
Image Image
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:05 pm

:D Both officially reserved!!!

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wiley on Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:17 pm

I'll go ahead and put forth my official reservations since that seems the proper way to go about it.

For my out of town stranger I'll be using the FC: Hunter Parrish

As for my City Dweller I'm using Meagan Tandy

Wiley
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:27 pm

Reserved for ya Wiles

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OtakuD1213 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:15 pm

I'd like to hop on and officially reserve an out of town stranger ;0

FC: IU
"A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle."
-Gloria Steinem

OtakuD1213
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:20 pm

Sounds good, you are reserved. :D

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:56 pm

This looks AWESOME! (: I will definitely be making a reservation (maybe two). I'm not sure about a FC yet, but I want to reserve a female character for sure. I think I'll have her be a city dweller, not entirely sure of the species yet though, I will let you know as soon as I know.
Also, idk if I'll be able to get her up tonight. I might, but if I can't, I definitely will during the day tomorrow!(:
Again, this looks awesome!

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emptymarshes on Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:03 pm

Hi! :) Is there any chance I can reserve another city dweller? If not than a stranger is alright!

FC: Crystal Reed | Age: Haven't decided yet >.<| Gender: Female | (If i can reserve a city dweller) Species: Dhampir | Hex-Code:#6C2DC7

emptymarshes
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:10 pm

@Desire99600 - Thank You! Thats all good, take your time! I'll have some OOC Threads up that might help you decide species later, but they can be anything. Supernatural, Extraterrestrial, artificial, undetermined. If you want to make up a species you could do that but be sure to run it by me :D

@ Emptymarshes - Sure thing! She's reserved.

Note: Depending on whether or not the Strangers get filled in quickly i'm going to be posting the cut off soon.

EDIT: That reminds me, if anyone needs a character sheet feel free to ask Wiley, but be forewarned that his sheets are lengthy as all hell lol

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wiley on Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:24 pm

You could always fill in a spot for a stranger Finch, :) Although I know you don't want to do that till the last minute.

And yeah, just PM me if you need a sheet, but like Finch said they are hellishly lengthy.

Wiley
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:48 pm

If you need people to take the stranger spots, I can always do two characters

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:54 pm

@desire99600 - That's up to you :D But if you want to that would be awesome.

We won't be starting until sheets are mostly in, Wiley is working on his sheet as an example in case anyone needs it. And I'm getting more information laid out right now to add into other threads.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:08 am

OMG Bartholomew... are your FC's Colin and Garrett??? o.O They are so beautiful xD

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:13 am

YES, and yes they are! xD Very beautiful, and potentially deadly.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:21 am

Oh this will be heavenly to look at xD Colin is like... perfection, especially as hook. Like dear lord lol

Edit: Here are my hexcodes I'm thinking for my characters...

#1d655f for Mr. Wolfgang Abernathy xD (I know I'm mean to my characters lol, his name has a purpose for being so... ya know)

#003663 for Haven :)

They may change... But yeah lol

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:40 am

Okay, after A LOT of deliberating, I FINALY decided I want to go with Sky Ferreira as my FC (even though I use her way too much lolol) I still haven't decided on a species, I think I'll wait a little longer for that. Inspiration might strike me while I'm working on her :P (Be warned, my FC may change bc I keep bouncing between Sky and Anna Speckhart. They're just both so awesome lol)

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:06 am

@ Desire99600 - Okay sounds good, I'll have to wait to update the front page as I'm not with my computer. Its pretty late right now anyways so I gotta get off to bed lol. Both are awesome FCs though so whichever you decide to go with is cool :D :D :D

The OOC threads will be up tomorrow also. :D

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:16 pm

Ok so I know we were talking about this in PMs... But I think I decided I am going to reserve a "bad" guy :p

He's going to be on the council, a hacker / computer genius who's in charge of security? Idk if that parts cool or not. I haven't decided on his species yet. But the FC is Harry Lloyd.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:37 pm

I have (tentatively) decided on a species for my character! I think I'm going to have her be a ghost (though she does have a physical form due to a deal she made with a mystic, she cannot use this form all the time.) I think this will be rather interesting(:
However, nothing is ever really solid when I'm making characters lolol I love this idea, but once you have the OOC thread(s) up about various possible species', this may change if I see something I like better haha.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!