Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

When the Music Plays

When the Music Plays

a part of “When the Music Plays”, a fictional universe by CrimsonFox.

A nameless girl is made into a weapon and controlled by "good" and "bad" music. But what happens when she's left in silence after failing to kill her target?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When the Music Plays”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

When the Music Plays

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:48 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "When the Music Plays"

Hello All! I'm Crimson! I'm excited to have you checking out my RP, but before you get too excited there's some things you should know:

First off, read the rules. Trust me - they're important.

Secondly, this was originally meant to be a 1x1 private RP however I figured "The more the merrier!" and thus have added two roles in addition to the prince and the assassin.

I've been holding onto this idea for a long time now, so I'm expecting great things here. Thanks for your interest!

PS If you want to change your FC just let me know - the one's I provided were more so you could get an idea for a character.
~ The Crimson Fox ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: When the Music Plays

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:13 am

Here is the character format sheet! Feel free to use it or if you have another you're partial to you're welcome to use that.

[img]PICTURE[/img]
[size= 150]| Full Name |[/size]

[size= 150]| Role |[/size]

[size= 150]| Age |[/size]

[size= 150][color=COLOR OF CHOICE]| Physical Description |[/color][/size]
(include height, weight, skin tone, eye color, hair color, scars, tattoos, etc)

[img]PICTURE[/img]

[size= 150][color=COLOR OF CHOICE]| Likes |[/color][/size]
[size= 150]♥

♥[/size]

[size= 150][color=COLOR OF CHOICE]| Dislikes |[/color][/size]
[size= 150]✖

✖[/size]

[size= 150][color=COLOR OF CHOICE]| Personality |[/color][/size]
(detailed description please)

[size= 150][color=COLOR OF CHOICE]| Theme Song |[/color]
[url=LINK TO SONG]Song Title[/url] - Artist[/size][/left]

[img]PICTURE[/img]

[size= 150][color=COLOR OF CHOICE]| History |[/color][/size]
(detailed description please)

[size= 150][color=COLOR OF CHOICE]|Anything Else|[/color][/size]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:06 am

I'd like to reserve the Prince, if possible. I haven't an exact font color I've decided, but it may be just a crimson or navy blue.

If there were other passwords or the such, I must be too tired to actually notice them, sorry. XD

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:05 pm

Sounds good Famished - I look forward to seeing your character.

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:15 pm

I'd like to take the prince's bodyguard. His font would be blue. I'll try to have him up soon. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:41 pm

Excellent, he's just been reserved for you.

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:09 pm

This actually sounds really interesting! (hello Crimson and almostinsane!) I would love to reserve the last role if it is possible! I finished the intro and will no go and finish reading the rules. I just wanted to rush and reserve before someone beat me to the punch lol.

EDIT: I don't know my hex code yet XP. The character hasn't spoken to me yet. It might be purple or blue... Not sure.

Also! I had an idea that I wanted to add. I am not 100% if you'll approve it.. do you want me to say it here or via pm?
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:34 pm

Thanks for PMing me Fadded (always nice to see a fellow Fox, hahaha). I like your idea - the last role is all yours. If you're still looking for a hex code it looks like red, blue and purple have been claimed.

@Everyone
I'm greatly looking forward to seeing your character sheets! ^-^

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:56 pm

I'll be using some sort of teal then for my hex code and it may take me a bit to settle on a face claim XD sorry.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:39 pm

I'm hoping to make the first post by tomorrow so if those would who've sent in WIP would finish them up so I can accept them, I'd really appreciate that. Thanks everyone! ^-^

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:55 pm

I should be done soon. Just a quick question before I create my character's history: would it be possible for my character to be the son of the man trying to kill the prince and king?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:02 pm

Sure! I think that would make things very interesting (it's the king's adviser, btw, which would explain why you've known each other since childhood).

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:17 pm

Awesome. I'll get to work on him right away. :)

Edit: And, he's done.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:20 am

Excellent! I've approved and accepted him!

Also, when you described his life as a "fairy tale"... was that a pun based off the FC?
Because if so then bonus points to you. XD

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:04 am

Maybe it was... XD

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:21 am

lol nice. And I love how both bodyguards are slightly more advanced than plain ol' humans. Their interactions shall be quite interesting! I am excited to get this underway.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:50 am

The Prince is finished. I hope you guys enjoy him, but curiosity has been known to kill the cat. We'll see if that's the case this RP, eh?

C:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:58 pm

Fantastic! Everyone's characters look great and I'm greatly looking forward to how this story will play out! On that note, the first post shall be up soon.

CrimsonFox
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:09 pm

FaddedFox wrote:lol nice. And I love how both bodyguards are slightly more advanced than plain ol' humans. Their interactions shall be quite interesting! I am excited to get this underway.

I can imagine the sexual tension already. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:30 pm

I'm thinking Slade can get a bit more perverted over the course of the RP so that him and Julian could have their own theme when tagging up. My vote for said theme.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!