Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Scintilla

Relationships

a part of “Scintilla”, a fictional universe by xxMCxMIKEYxx.

{ a tiny, brilliant flash or spark. || All roles reserved. }

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Scintilla”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:27 pm

Code: Select all
[center][font=garmond]
[hr][/hr]
[img]Your characters name[/img]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[img] Picture/Gif of your character here [/img]
[hr][/hr]
[size=120]☯ Neutral || β˜… Friends || ☹ Dislike || ❀ Love || β˜€ Love/Hate || ✦ Admiration || ✌ Awesome[/size]
[hr][/hr]
[size=130][b]Aiden Coburn[/b]
[img]https://49.media.tumblr.com/2997830805d3529811924e89c7fa031e/tumblr_nnf92dEBYo1sg1ksjo1_500.gif[/img]
[☯ (can change)]
[color=#][b][i]"Quote from your character about them."[/i][/b][/color]
Explain their relationship here.[/size]
[hr][/hr]
[size=130][b]Daisy Calder[/b]
[img]http://49.media.tumblr.com/631210dbbb326fd8cf44860cf7e5cb27/tumblr_msmd8gadqj1so3cvyo1_500.gif[/img]
[☯ (can change)]
Explain their relationship here.[/size][/img]
[hr][/hr]
[size=130][b]Kai Ryker[/b]
[img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/e3f55c0d7d06344cf59306f3700a4dc0/tumblr_inline_o1ql1w3oJW1th3x1z_500.gif[/img]
[☯ (can change)]
[hr][/hr]
[size=130][b]Vesper Rembrandt[/b]
[img]http://static.tumblr.com/d9fd3d75c7d1140c35f7d930f2a86804/wqtrzna/MRUmkf4jk/tumblr_static_tumblr_mjc0uv8rme1r8z853o2_500.gif[/img]
[☯ (can change)]
[hr][/hr]
[size=130][b] Eric Zarzuela[/b]
[img]http://37.media.tumblr.com/19c16cca9af956a4d0b416aa42e1bf62/tumblr_mwoqubwPvL1snkggso1_500.gif[/img]
[☯ (can change)]
[hr][/hr]
[size=130][b]Lottie Marcelle [/b]
[img]http://i0.wp.com/haruhichan.com/wpblog/wp-content/uploads/Top-20-Most-Charming-Cinderella-Bust-Nico-Yazawa-love-live.gif[/img]
[☯ (can change)]
[hr][/hr]
[size=130][b]Jonathan Forrester [/b]
[img]https://49.media.tumblr.com/1884fd62b45c3c2b7f9b5e1fab84235b/tumblr_nxwpjzKeQ21su195yo1_500.gif[/img]
[☯ (can change)]
[hr][/hr]

[/center][/font]

Since most of you guys wanted this, here it is! Just post here, and yeah- I'm pretty sure you guys know what to do with this... Right?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:16 pm

☯ Neutral || β˜… Friends || ☹ Dislike || ❀ Love || β˜€ Love/Hate || ✦ Admiration || ✌ Awesome

Aiden Coburn
[β˜… ❀ β˜…]
"He's so cool when he skateboards.. Huh? I wasn't day dreaming! I swear!"
Daisy thinks Aiden is probably one of the coolest people she'll ever meet. Over the years her admiration of him turned into a crush, and now she never knows how to act around him- Daisy hates the fact that she doesn't know how to talk around him.

Daisy Calder
[☯ β˜€ ☯]
"I guess I'm kinda cool!"

Kai Ryker
[β˜… β˜… β˜…]
"Kai is really cool! He's never let me touch his necklace though..."
Daisy thinks Kai is an amazing friend, since he always so quiet she loves to go and talk to him- But Daisy always sits there apologizing after rattling out her thoughts because shes too worried he hates her talking. She's also really curious of his necklace that gives him his powers- though she hasn't been aloud to touch it.

Vesper Rembrandt
[β˜… ✌ β˜…]
"Vesper is so pretty, she is also very entertaining with her, -coughs- drama issues."
Daisy has hung around with Vesper multiple times, designing robots for her, and watching her tinker around with all sorts of things- Daisy just finds it so interesting how she can work with technology like that. Plus her , uh, drama issues always seem to make Daisy crack up- even if she shouldn't be laughing.

Eric Zarzuela
[β˜… ✦ β˜…]
"How does he problem solve like that?! So cool.."
Daisy thinks Eric is amazing when he problem solves, and stops a lot of fights- without fighting! Daisy is pretty obvious to admiring him, but that's just how Daisy is. Plus since their both pretty fast, Daisy sometimes likes to go jogging with him, or sprinting- exercise is key.

Lottie Marcelle
[β˜… ✌ ✌ β˜…]
"Lottie! I need your help with an outfit over here!!"
Daisy and Lottie have been best friends ever since kindergarten- Lottie is the closet friend she has out of their group. Lottie always helps Daisy with her, uh, fashion issues, and Daisy returns the help with fashion designs. Plus Daisy is like a model to Lottie- Lottie always tests outfits on her, and dresses her up ever so often. But Daisy always enjoys her company, andwill always be at her side.

Jonathan Forrester
[β˜… β˜… β˜…]
"Turn into pikachu! Quick, cmon Johnathan!"
Daisy loves his power, and is almost jealous of how he can just- change his appearance like he does. Daisy loves hanging out with him, and just well- talking, she finds Johnathan really nice to just talk to- also she loves hanging out with him- if she's bored, she'll either go to him, or Lottie.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverHarted on Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:40 pm

☯ Neutral || β˜… Friends || ☹ Dislike || ❀ Love || β˜€ Love/Hate || ✦ Admiration || ✌ Awesome

Aiden Coburn
[✦ ✦ ✦]
"I'd jump off a bridge for this kid."
Kai has always looked up to Aiden. Ever sense they met in middle school, and Aiden took him under his wing like all the other members of the group Kai as idolized him. He's sorta like a silent puppy who follows his master everywhere. Kai does try to lay off of his affection, however, not wanting to bother Aiden.

Daisy Calder
[✌ β˜… ✌]
"I love to listen to her talk."
Daisy always is interested in his neckless. Although sometimes peeved about it, Kai doesn't dislike her interest in it. What he enjoys most about her is she'll rant on and on about her day or problem without a care. He really does enjoy when she talks to him, and in fact it's one of the things that brightens up his day.

Kai Ryker
[ ☹ ☹ ☹]
"No. Just. No."

Vesper Rembrandt
[β˜… ✦ ✌ ]
"Her computer smarts is attractive."
Despite the comment above Kai has no romantic interest in Vesper. It is strictly a friendly comment. He enjoys watching Vesper worked, intrigued by her powers. That and he did help her, in a way, build the computer she uses by forming certain metals. He views her as a good friend, even if it may be one sided.

Eric Zarzuela
[β˜… ✦ β˜…]
"Smartest guy I know."
Eric is basically Kia's best friend. He can pull friendly pranks on him, and when he's not doing that he and Eric enjoy either drinking coffee or free running around the city. Both of them know it well. When Kai gets angry Eric tends to lead him on, also getting riled up.

Lottie Marcelle
[β˜… β˜€ β˜…]
"She's constantly commenting on my dark clothing...."
Although slightly annoying, Kai does like Lotty. It's sort of a love hate internal relationship. He's not a fan of her need for attention, but her magic is useful and she's actually kinda funny to be around when she's being dramatic. If Kai has enough of her he'll usually just climb up to the roof or something to take a break from her.

Jonathan Forrester
[β˜€ ☯ β˜…]
"His eyes are amazingly distracting."
Although Jonathan does get a little irking at times, Kai does like him. He ended up giving him the affectionate nick name Jon. As said above, Kai tends to accidently stare when he sees Jonathans eyes, and gets a little flustered when caught. His childishness, however, does get a little on Kais nerves at times. But he will usually just deal with it and try to focus on other things. Like how Jon is funny. He's one of the few in the group that won't ever make Jonathan change his form for amusement.

Last edited by SilverHarted on Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SilverHarted
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:24 pm

Aiden Coburn
[☯ β˜€ β˜…]
"We might disagree sometimes, but we work well together...?"
Aiden tends to throw a fit whenever Eric brings up the fact that he's taller than Aiden despite being the youngest in the group. Nearly complete opposites in personality, but both share certain interests, like music. However, despite the constant one-sided bickering and the teasing the two have going on with each other, they get along, and Eric is always willing to follow Aiden's lead - although he'd question any rulebreaking.

Daisy Calder
[β˜… ✦ β˜…]
"Good runner, and great in art! Also very optimistic."
Eric admires her ability to draw, as he is terrible in arts. He also likes to go running with her, and the two like to see who's faster in their races. They get along well, with Eric often trying to help her with homework she doesn't understand, but he also worries about her recklessness - something that he thinks he was right to worry about when she told them that she had a gang after her.
[/img]

Kai Ryker
[β˜… ✌ β˜€]
"Quiet, but he's a good guy"
They both have a love for coffee and like to get good cafes at reasonable prices, and Eric is the one who tends to try damage control when Kai pulls tricks on people. Kai is the one who gave Eric his 'mom' nickname, and not for no good reason - Eric often fusses over them like a mother, and Kai tends to take it with good humor. Despite getting along well, Kai tends to use Eric's lack of direction to his advantage by sending him all around town and watch him get lost, resulting in Eric having to call one of the others for help (namely Jon), which can lead to a few reprimands from Eric. However, despite the pranks Eric and Kai often parkour together, with Kai using his powers to help create some truly stunning routes.
Due to this, the two of them now know most of the city by the back of their hand.

Vesper Rembrandt
[☯ ✦ β˜€]"I wish she'd stop being so childish all the time, but she's a good friend to have."
Vesper's antics are enough to give Eric grey hairs from sheer overworrying. However, despite that and Eric getting exasperated her childish side (mainly because it causes him situations where he feels that he has to apologise for her), he's fairly much cool with her power and intelligence, and they get along well, although he often tries to force her to be mature, with differing results. If you need someone to appease Vesper, Eric is your man, although he can't guarantee 100% success.

Eric Zarzuela
"That's me. I wonder when this was taken..."
Explain their relationship here.
[☯ (can change)]

Lottie Marcelle
[β˜… ✦ β˜…]
"She's singlehandedly responsible for my sense of fashion these days."
The two tend to bicker with each other a lot, if Lotty criticising him while he takes it good naturedly or replying somewhat sarcastically back counts as bickering. Lotty has often thrown a fit over Eric's complete disregard for fashion, and they've come to a compromise where he wears stuff Lotty thinks is ok in return for her never touching the headband (trading it for other similar items is ok). However, despite Lotty's constant criticism of Eric they get along pretty well, and if one feels down the other will do their best to cheer them right up, and provide the adequate praise if need be.

Jonathan Forrester
[β˜… ✦ ✌]
""He's my best friend, and like the brother I never had - which means I get a headache every time I see him doing something reckless..."
Jon and Eric have been friends since they were six years old, and it shows. Jonathan has always been able to bring out the goofy side of Eric, and as Jon was the one who introduced Eric to the group in the first place, Eric feels a lot of gratitude towards Jonathan for that. He's also an excessive worrier over how reckless Jon is more than able of taking care of himself, but Eric still worries about him anyways and is the one to notice that something's most likely wrong with him. One of the few who won't get Jon to change unless he wants to.

*To be continued at a later date*
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!