Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Multiverse

Nip it in the bud - The Initiative

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Multiverse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Nip it in the bud - The Initiative

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby barney_fife on Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:56 am

Alright. So Apparently people don't like me, don't like role-playing with me, and are afraid to talk to me about it. Had a nice long come to jesus meeting with Rem concerning some things I can do different to be a newer friendlier Barney.

Alright so what this means for you.

1. If you have a problem, Talk to me about it first instead of running to a GM or an Admin. One thing that irks me are people who don't face their problems head on. I can't fix problems that I don't know about/hear about until several days later.

In my line of work we call these people 'Cowards'

Nobody wants to be a coward, so come talk to me! I promise I won't bite(Hard).

2. Force Projection and Imperial Entanglements. I won't go out of my way to bother your roleplay or crash your scene UNLESS you are posting in a location that is under the influence control or jurisdiction of one of my Nations.

Even then, Probably won't get involved unless your character was robbing a bank in Caprica City or something. Then I'd have to roll up as the secret police and get my power tools out.

I may post in a scene where a reasonable person would expect the Aschen Empire to show up. With the intention of further enriching the scene. I'm not out to get you.

3. Armies - Nothings getting invaded unless you ask for it. Unless you're running a nation or planet and attack the Aschen Empire, you don't have to worry about an Invasion unless there's overwhelming IC Reason to carry it out. (Get rid of those WMDs, Saddam)

If you want to post in Aschen Space, you're welcome to do so without fear of bodily harm being done to your character. The new Regime is very friendly to outsiders, just don't conspire to overthrow the Empire and everything will be fine. (Unless you like conflict and whatnot, then conspire away, I'm cool with either)

Just follow Local laws while IC and you'll be fine. When in doubt, Message me and ask, I'm always willing to help.

I'm willing to try and change and be a better player, but I can't do it alone. I ask that you give me a chance. you MIGHT actually have fun, just ask the people who've actually swallowed their pride and roleplayed with me.
Nip it in the bud.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

barney_fife
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Maiden Voyager Group Theory Property Buyer Person of Interest Cult Leader Hordemaster Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Beta Tester Storyteller Greeter Builder Giver

Re: Nip it in the bud - The Initiative

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticMarin on Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:12 am

You had me worried for a while, man. I'm glad to see things going in a positive direction. Remind me to ask you about space ships when I'm not too tired to focus. I can't recall anyone else around who has really set a precedent for how they work and I'm looking for inspiration. vwv

Also, maybe we'll see each other at that boogaloo thing Lost is planning.
“I eat my enemies for breakfast; even when I already ate breakfast, and brunch!”

“But in my heart, I sometimes wish they would atone so that I could be that close to a friend.”

Check out my likes and dislikes post and my profile. Then hit me up!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChaoticMarin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Beta Tester Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Recruiter Cult Leader Hordemaster Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge Visual Appeal Donated!

Re: Nip it in the bud - The Initiative

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ylanne on Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:30 am

Barney, I appreciate you and enjoy roleplaying with you. I'll see you around the Multiverse!
​“Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.”
― Arundhati Roy

“The only way to survive is to take care of each other.”
― Grace Lee Boggs

“every day is another chance to practice living out the values that matter most to us. to be our best selves. to be the legacy we want to leave.”
― Mia Mingus

Ylanne
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Storyteller Beta Tester Builder Cult Leader Concierge Tipworthy Donated! Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!