Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

We Are The Dimoni

We Are The Dimoni

a part of “We Are The Dimoni”, a fictional universe by Dumisa.

The Dimoni are people born with supernatural abilities and those who posses the powers of the elements. After their kind was killed, only eight remain, and those special eight have all found each other again.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “We Are The Dimoni”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

We Are The Dimoni

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:58 am

Hello, everyone! Welcome to the roleplay. Here you may reserve, ask questions, OOC chatter and whatever else you like. Just do not cause drama, please. Again, in order to reserve, make sure you provide a 500x281 gif of your face claim, along with their element or ability. You have free reign over what character sheet you may use but make sure to include the basics such as their name, age, personality, likes, dislikes, element, ability, history and we should all know the rest. But if you'd like a character sheet provided for you then please let me know and I shall PM you one. Okay? Okay. :) Thanks for taking an interest in the roleplay and I cannot wait to get things started with everyone that joins. Also, please make sure you have read the rules, too. Thanks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: We Are The Dimoni

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazor Guns on Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:15 am

I'd like to reserve Espirit 3 if I may.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lazor Guns
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:45 am

Lazor Guns; Make sure you have read the rules, please. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazor Guns on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:27 am

I have.

FC: Ariana Grande

Her element is earth, being one with nature.

Lazor Guns
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:38 am

Hey, can I reserve Espirit 2, with the element of fire and FC: Ezra Miller?

those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:50 am

Hi there. I'd like to reserve Aerea 2 (female)
FC Holliday Grainger
Strange marking would be one white eye and one black
And I was wondering if her ability could be telekinesis? If that one is too OP or something I can always think of something else.

Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:18 am

@Everyone; Consider your spots reserved. :)

@Scar.-; As long as she doesn't reach the Dark Phoenix level of Telekinesis then that ability is fine with me. LOL.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:34 am

xD oh no no no. I'll have limits on it and what not... I won't make her OP lol

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:35 am

@Scar.-; Coolio. I cannot wait to see her then. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:22 pm

I'd like to take Aerea male 1 with FC Aaron Taylor-Johnson
His power would be extrasensory perception and his strange mark with most likely be a birthmark

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:26 pm

@tigerz; Why, yes. Yes, you may. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:18 pm

@Dumisa: Thanks :) FYI I'm going to "try" and get her done by tomorrow night. But she may not get finished until Monday because of homework & college. But she'll get done I promise! :D

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:27 pm

@Scar.-; You're welcome. :) And no problem. Just take your time with her. No rush. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:52 pm

Hey, so I have a WIP submitted for Ollie and should hopefully have him half-finished before I go to bed this evening! I'm having second thoughts about the FC though, but I'll get back to you if I decide to change it!

EDIT: Right, so if it's okay with you, could I change my FC to Alexander Arnold? Thank you!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:43 pm

Hello!!! I just stumbled across your roleplay, I recently had to make a new account because I forgot the password to my old one but I promise I'm not a noob.
I was hoping to reserve the last female character?
Greyson Sage, age 20, with the power of elemental transmutation? If that's too off the wall, I could settle for the power of illusions. Her strange mark could be a rune shaped burn on her shoulder, almost like she was branded. Hope I can be considered!
FC: Sofia Black D'Elia

Edit: Defining character trait - uhmm struggled with this but could it be something along the lines of Sarcastic ?

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:16 pm

@iCat; That is fine by me. :)

@LindaRose; I'm a bit iffy about the illusion ability. Mind picking something, please? I'll go ahead and reserve the slot for you though. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:59 pm

@Dumisa: I just realized I forgot to give you a dominant personality trait for my character... I was thinking seductive/flirty because Holliday Grainger is hot and looks seductive without trying xD

Also (I know this was just posted today) But if you end up needing one of the male characters filled at any point, just let me know and I'll take one :)

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:06 pm

I think I'm gonna go with protective as my main character trait

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:19 pm

@Scar.-; It's fine. It wasn't really that needed but thanks. :) And good one. Holliday is very seductive as I've seen her in Borgias. Sweet and innocence is a coy from hr true self.

And if you wish to take on another role, go ahead but I am not going to make you. LOL. Although... :P

@tigerz; Thanks for that. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:36 pm

@Dumisa: Oh hahaha well... you know now :p & yes she is haha I loved her in Borgias. I was definitely playing off her personality in that a bit.

Well I may lol I was going to wait to see if anyone takes them, and if there's one still open when I get done with my current CS then I may :p Just wanna help ya fill up all those roles plus even out the genders ;)

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!