Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

We Are The Dimoni

Dimoni Relations

a part of “We Are The Dimoni”, a fictional universe by Dumisa.

The Dimoni are people born with supernatural abilities and those who posses the powers of the elements. After their kind was killed, only eight remain, and those special eight have all found each other again.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “We Are The Dimoni”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dimoni Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:14 pm

Code: Select all
[left][b][size=150][color=hexcode]║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║[/color][/size][/b][/left][right][b][size=150][color=hexcode]║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║[/color][/size][/b][/right][center][img]Name%20Photo%20Here[/img]
    [img]gif[/img]
    [size=120][color=hexcode]{[/color][i]"Quote Here."[/i][color=hexcode]}[/color][/size]
    ⚜ Acquaintances || ☯ Neutral || ☎ Friends || â™Ģ Best Friends || â™Ĩ Love Interest || ⚤ Boyfriend/Girlfriend || ☠ Enemies
    [img]http://media.moddb.com/images/articles/1/185/184208/auto/line-divider.png[/img][/center][left][b][size=150][color=hexcode]║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║[/color][/size][/b][/left][right][b][size=150][color=hexcode]║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║
    ║[/color][/size][/b][/right][center]Symbol Here [font=FONT][color=hexcode][b]F I R S T N A M E . L A S T N A M E[/b][/color][/font] Symbol Here
    [font=FONT]Your comments here[/font]

Symbol Here [font=FONT][color=hexcode][b]F I R S T N A M E . L A S T N A M E[/b][/color][/font] Symbol Here

Symbol Here [font=FONT][color=hexcode][b]F I R S T N A M E . L A S T N A M E[/b][/color][/font] Symbol Here

[font=FONT]Your comments here[/font][/center]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Dimoni Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:03 pm

Image0Image0Image

{ ◍ ◍ ◍ "Fortune favors the bold." ◍ ◍ ◍ }

✔ Acquaintances // ☯ Neutral // ✌ Friends // âœĢ Best Friends // ❤ Love Interest // ⚤ Relationship // ✘ Enemies
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░

âœĢ âœĢ C O R B E T T . G R A V E S âœĢ âœĢ
Corbett is like a brother to her in many ways. They have a sort of love hate relationship. They would do anything for each other, kill or be killed, but they also bicker more than most. They will say whatever to each other but the moment someone else says something, they become very protective.

✌ âœĢ A S H L E I G H . M C G O W A N âœĢ ✌
Imogen sees Ashleigh like a sister and a good friend. Although she tends to be a somewhat bad influence on Ashleigh, she'd never put her in harms way. She simply just wants her to have fun.

☯ O L L I E . B A R R E T T ☯
They are on neutral grounds with each other, not really knowing what to make of each other. Imogen doesn't want to see him dead or hate him, or anything of that nature. But she won't confide in him with her deepest darkest secrets.

☯ ✌ C L O V E R . B L A K E ✌ ☯
It's nearly impossible for her to have a problem with the young girl. She always seems to happy and friendly that it would take a seriously deranged person to not like her. Imogen may not be best friends with her, but she doesn't mind the girl's presence.

☯ ✌ K A I . P I E R C E ✌ ☯
Imogen finds him attractive, and not that bad of company either. They get along pretty well unless she gets Ashleigh to do something, then he goes all over protective and freaks out at Imogen.

❤ ✌ J O A Q U I N . L E C L A I R ✌ ❤
They go way back and although they haven't seen each other in nearly as long as they hadn't seen their other halves, they do not forget each other. And even though Imogen flirts with everyone, her advances and interest in him is more than anyone else. She has a thing for bad boys.

☯ G R E Y S O N . W Y L D E ☯
Imogen and Greyson don't always seem to see eye to eye on certain things, one main aspect being their personal appearances. But that does not mean they do not have a decent amount of respect for one another.

Image0Image0Image

{ ❀ ❀ ❀ "Treat others the way you want to be treated." ❀ ❀ ❀ }

✔ Acquaintances // ☯ Neutral // ✌ Friends // âœĢ Best Friends // ❤ Love Interest // ⚤ Relationship // ✘ Enemies

▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
▐
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░
░

âœĢ âœĢ J O A Q U I N . L E C L A I R âœĢ âœĢ
No matter what anyone says or genetics, Joaquin is Clover's brother and she'll see him as that regardless of what anyone says. He is the single most important person in her life.

A S H L E I G H . M C G O W A N
Your comments here

O L L I E . B A R R E T T
Your comments here

☯ ✌ I M O G E N . H U X L E Y ✌ ☯
Clover looks up to the women in a few ways, her beauty no doubt it envy worthy. She may not be fairly close to Imogen but she respects her and cares for her in some fashion.

K A I . P I E R C E
Your comments here

☯ ✌ C O R B E T T . G R A V E S ✌ ☯
They both have different mind sets and a lot of things, but Clover has no issue with Corbett and even enjoys his company on many occasions. She wouldn't say they're very close but get along just fine.

✌ ✌ G R E Y S O N . W Y L D E ✌ ✌
Clover enjoys Greyson's company quite a lot. They have enough similar interests to spend time together and be good enough friends. Even though Greyson is a more independent person and solitary, Clover still thinks of her as a good friend and is there for her whenever needed.
Image Image
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatStupidPunk on Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:56 pm

║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
{"Speak of the devil, and the devil will come."}
⚜ Acquaintances || ☯ Neutral || ☎ Friends || â™Ģ Best Friends || â™Ĩ Love Interest || ⚤ Boyfriend/Girlfriend || ☠ Enemies

║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
â™Ģ â™Ģ C L O V E R . B L A K E â™Ģ â™Ģ
Despite what is legally stated, Clover is Joaquin's sister. She means absolutely everything to him and he'd do anything to keep her as happy as possible.

☎ â™Ĩ I M O G E N . H U X L E Y â™Ĩ ☎
They'd crossed paths as children in France many moons ago and now that he has seen how much she has grown... Joaquin is very interested in the vixen.

â™Ģ K A I . P I E R C E â™Ģ
These have become the unlikely best friends with the way their personalities fight against each other. Yet they can so easily tease each other with no real harm done and they balance each other out in a sense.

Symbol Here F I R S T N A M E . L A S T N A M E Symbol Here
Your comments here

Your comments here

Your comments here

Your comments here

Your comments here
This is the end of control

ThatStupidPunk
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:24 pm

║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
{"Tried out for size, to my surprise, I can't fit in anyone's arms."}
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
║
Symbol K A I . P I E R C E Symbol Here
Your comments here

☯ I M O G E N . H U X L E Y ☯
It's not that they don't get along- it's more that Ollie doesn't know what to make of her. While he doesn't dislike her, they also couldn't be called the best of friends.

â™Ģ A S H L E I G H . M C G O W A N â™Ģ
Ashleigh and Ollie used to be best friends when they were kids, and even with the time they've spent apart, that doesn't look set to change.

â™Ģ G R E Y S O N . W Y L D E â™Ĩ
Due to their bond, Greyson and Ollie have an unusual relationship. He's the only person who can call her out without any backlash, and she's the only person he trusts enough to let in.

Symbol Here C O R B E T T . G R A V E S Symbol Here
Your comments here

Symbol Here C L O V E R . B L A K E Symbol Here
Your comments here

Symbol Here J O A Q U I N . L E C L A I R E Symbol Here
Your comments here

Your comments here
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!