Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Making Waves

Making Waves

a part of “Making Waves”, a fictional universe by Electric Pool.

When trouble arises, pirates old and new must band together to do what they have to do.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Making Waves”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Making Waves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electric Pool on Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:52 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Making Waves"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Electric Pool
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Making Waves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:50 pm

Hey this looks pretty cool and I'm thinking of joining and reserving the Doctor spot.
Just wanted to ask a few questions first.
Is there any sort of magic/supernatural in this RP? It could be even myths of some sort such as the mighty kraken, mermaids, voodoo etc. Or are demons and witches in this kind of RP too? Is it strictly modern?
Also are any pictures allowed for the description section? Such as anime, real life, art etc all allowed? Or would you prefer a certain image style?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electric Pool on Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:52 am

Consider it reserved! Any picture is great for the description.
I'm entirely up for a little paranormal, but probably closer to superstitions and myths of the time than anything. However, if you want to add a little magic to your character that's fine, just don't go overboard.

Electric Pool
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:24 pm

Okay thanks! I'll have a character submitted soon. Sorry about the late reply. c:

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:40 pm

was hoping to get the master gunner spot. i've had a character for a similar spot in another pirate RP but it never left the planning stage.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electric Pool on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:06 pm

Well, consider it reserved! I can't wait to see it. We should be starting within the week so long as everyone gets their characters in (and I can find a decent picture for mine lol)

Electric Pool
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:43 pm

Cap'n on deck ;)

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electric Pool on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:47 pm

I am so excited for everyone else's characters! It's going to be wonderful.

Electric Pool
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucifer s wife on Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:42 pm

Hey! :D I d like to reserve the Sailing master post and I was also curious if I can make a character with a role that is not out there in the presentation,maybe a cartographer or another scholar that wants to discover new lands and stories and unveil the mysteries of this world in the name of science :D I must inform you from the start that I won t be able to create my character/s in just three days as this week is quite busy for me,but if my time alows it,I will post one of this characters in the next three days,but just let me know if you agree to my ideas :)

Lucifer s wife
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electric Pool on Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:54 pm

Reserved, and since you've let me know I'll give you a few extra, though we'll probably start once VincentRayne and Applesauce finish their characters.
I'm fine with you creating a cartographer or other scholar, but do finish and submit your officer first please!

Electric Pool
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:22 pm

i'll work on the character and have them turned in by thursday at the latest. just need to get ahold of my laptop with most of my templates and stuff on it.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electric Pool on Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:52 pm

Sounds great to me! I'm pretty easygoing when it comes to timing.

Electric Pool
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electric Pool on Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:57 pm

If anyone has any suggestions for place names *coughtheporttowncough* feel free to offer them up! I'm not always the best at good names for towns.

Electric Pool
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electric Pool on Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:00 pm

Does anyone mind if I go ahead and post the opener either tonight or tomorrow morning (on my time, that is.) No pressure on replying to it; I just got really excited and may have already written it.

Electric Pool
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:58 pm

No objection :) And all I can think of for names are places that exist xD

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electric Pool on Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:10 pm

Fantastic! Knock yourself out with the naming.
And this ship hath begun her maiden voyage, folks! It'll take a minute to get going though, so no rush. Do try to get your characters in soon though.

Electric Pool
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:20 pm

Have to say Southampton because it's near where my family live xD Did you manage to find a good picture for your character Electric?

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electric Pool on Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:33 am

Sounds good to me! Yeah, I did an art trade with a friend of mine, and she already finished her half, so I've just got to upload it.

Electric Pool
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:55 am

Awesome. I'm writing up my first post xD

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:27 am

Okay well it's done XD I'll add in relevant names etc when people finish their characters.

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!