Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The 100 { Rehash }

The 100 { Rehash }

a part of “The 100 { Rehash }”, a fictional universe by SimpleSinner.

97 years after a nuclear war has destroyed civilization, when a spaceship housing humanity's lone survivors sends 100 juvenile delinquents back to Earth to seek safety, but did they expect the things they'd face?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The 100 { Rehash }”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The 100 { Rehash }

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SimpleSinner on Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:55 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The 100 { Rehash }"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SimpleSinner
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: The 100 { Rehash }

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:07 pm

Hey, I'd love to reserve a character if that's okay with you!!

Her FC would be Saoirse Ronan. She's sixteen years old (though I may change it to seventeen later on since I'm kind of torn at the moment, I'll let you know), and her hex code is #a98b9d. I'm super picky with names so I don't have one currently, but I'll let you know as soon as I do!!

Edit: I also wouldn't mind her having a sibling character/family member if someone wants to do that.
Last edited by Airy on Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image“I hope she'll be a fool -- that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Airy
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:57 pm

Could I please reserve a role! Name would be Echo Lee, she's 17, her hex code is #688A08 and her FC: Bae Suzy!

Edit: BTW, I can definitely make a guy if you want to balance out the genders!
Last edited by xLevesquex on Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:37 am

Hi! Gonna sneak on in here and reserve two roles, a brother and sister duo. Kinda gonna go with the whole Bellamy and Octavia thing but instead I'm gonna reverse the roles with my girl taken the place of Bellamy and my boy the role of Octavia.

My boy is going to be Dylan O'Brien

He'll be sixteen and as for his name I don't know quite yet but I'll update as soon as I come up with one for the both of them. His hex will be #a3c2c2, though, this might change but not by a lot. It'll still be a grey-ish blue but darker, enough for you to see because I'm doubting the visibility with the one I just picked.

As for my girl I don't know her face claim yet, still hunting but I'll update her as soon as I got it all.

Thank you!

EDIT: Alright so I finally found my girl! I'm going to use Àstrid Bergès-Frisbey.
She'll be seventeen and her hex will be a pale green #999966.

As for their names, the boy will be named Felix and the girl Emma and their surname is Kingsley.
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:16 am

Hey I'd love to join!

Face claim : Jodelle Ferland, she'll be 14 or 15 (haven't quite decided between them yet), hex #004040, and I'm thinking her name will be Heather Torrez

I'm also open to creating a male character if you need more later on =)
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chevin11 on Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:01 am

Can I make a grounder? :)

chevin11
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chevin11 on Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:28 am

If not I'll be going with Jay Terasenko

FC- Alan Ritchson Image

https://49.media.tumblr.com/5734c31d2a6 ... o1_250.gif

hex color- #00688B

Thinking age to be 18 or 19

chevin11
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SimpleSinner on Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:50 pm

chevin11 wrote:Can I make a grounder? :)

Yes, I allow grounders, though well be starting this when they are still in the ark and while they are being sent down meaning it might take a while for the grounder to actually interact.

I'm almost finished adding everyone and so far this is going great. I think i'll make a relationship board soon today, where we can figure some of relationships out whilst getting to know the characters a little better before the character sheets are finished.

SimpleSinner
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Etta Mare Lindon on Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:39 pm

Hey Simplesinner! I don't know anything about the 100, but this looks interesting. I might want to be a grounder, but can someone explain to me what that is and what the roleplay would be about?
"Though she be but little, she is fierce."
- Shakespeare

I'll tell you how the sun rose
A ribbon at a time.

"Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune without the words,
And never stops at all."
- Emily Dickinson

Etta Mare Lindon
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PyroBug on Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:50 pm

The Grounders is a term used to describe a person who was born on Earth rather than in space. The Grounders alive today are descendants of humans who survived the nuclear apocalypse 97 years ago.

Pretty much they and there descendants have survived living on the ground after the apoclapyse.

Also! Could I reserve a Grounder?

Name: Quinn no last name yet
FC: Lucky Blue Smith
gif: http://38.media.tumblr.com/c8c4354d63a3 ... 4k_500.gif

PyroBug
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SimpleSinner on Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:05 pm

I'm explaining everything to her over PM but anyway yes, of course.
I'll add him to the main page right now, I'm so excited for this RP.

Also how many people do you guys think I should let join? Cause honestly I'm pretty sure actually having a hundred would just be confusing.

SimpleSinner
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chevin11 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:01 pm

Alright I'm definetely reserving a grounder.

FC: Liam Mcintyre

Hex code color: #7E3517

https://45.media.tumblr.com/d75a03eae5c ... o1_500.gif

chevin11
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:30 pm

I finally came up with my characters name! Sorry it took so long, it's Lilah Wolfe.

Airy
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:19 pm

could I reserve a second character? He'd be a grounder named Loup Natblida(no last name), he'd be 24 years old, his hex code would be #8A0808 and his FC: Jason Momoa.

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chevin11 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:33 pm

Khal Drogo was so badass please please please :)

chevin11
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:41 pm

Can I reserve a grounder?

Name: Kari Lewis
Hex: #59174F

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Etta Mare Lindon on Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:18 pm

I know I already pmed you my answer, but I figured I would post it here too.

I would like to reserve a grounder.

Female, 16-18 (haven't decided) and her name would be Juniper Crow. Her face claim is Mila Kunis.

Last edited by Etta Mare Lindon on Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Etta Mare Lindon
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:56 pm

Ok my character, Heather Torrez, is done! I decided on the age 15 :3

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chevin11 on Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:32 pm

Anyone wanting to discuss Interactions (Fights, arguments, dialogue) please do so in the new thread

chevin11
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby (✿◕‿◕)⇢*丑小鸭*⇠(◠‿◠✿) on Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:37 pm

OMG, this sounds so totally awesome...I'll update this post in the morning with my fc, color code, and etc.....but I'm totally joining this one! yaya
宁做有瑕玉不做无暇石。。。

(✿◕‿◕)⇢*丑小鸭*⇠(◠‿◠✿)
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest Promethean

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!