Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

No One Mourns The Wicked

No One Mourns The Wicked

a part of “No One Mourns The Wicked”, a fictional universe by partially-stars.

A few years ago, a group of friends left town to escape their secrets. Now, those very secrets are bringing them home- and putting them all in danger.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “No One Mourns The Wicked”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

No One Mourns The Wicked

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:41 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "No One Mourns The Wicked"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Re: No One Mourns The Wicked

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby illusivedreamer on Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:51 pm

I'm quite interested in this, so I'm going to reserve a female character.
Her FC is Skyler Samuels and her secret was she was abused.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

illusivedreamer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:54 pm

She's reserved for you!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:40 pm

Hi can I reserve a female character?
FC: Kat Graham Secret: Teen pregnancy

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:05 pm

could i reserve a character with Ellen Page as my fc?
secret: well you said it didn't have to be murder, but you didn't specifically forbid it, so...

druidquest
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Storyteller Novelist Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:23 pm

Nevermind :)
When snow melts, what does it become?

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:50 pm

Can I reserve Francisco Lachowski?

His secret would be he got his twin sister pregnant and she died in a botched abortion. Unless that's too dark.
Last edited by almostinsane on Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jeydon on Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:37 pm

May I reserve Dylan O'Brien?

Oli's secret is that he has Thyroid cancer and he's trying to hide it so that people don't treat him differently

jeydon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaceyLovely on Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:31 pm

FC: Katharine McPhee
Secret: Was involved in a hit and run two weeks before graduating high school. The guy she hit was in a coma for six months and is now severally handicapped. It is still an open case.

LaceyLovely
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:51 pm

I'm in the process of editing in these reservations!

@almostinsane- That is a little dark, I'm afraid! I'll reserve you for that FC anyway, and you can get back to me on that secret :D

Spence (my character) is up, so feel free to take a look at him if you're searching for inspiration!

We currently have two male slots and one female slot free!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaceyLovely on Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:34 pm

I'm really sorry and I will go back and edit what I have done if you think I need to but I had to change the CS because I couldn't find enough gifs that would work.

I will either change my FC or work harder at getting the GIFs if you want me too.

LaceyLovely
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:40 pm

@LaceyLovely- Changing your FC is fine! Just let me know what it is ASAP and I'll change it :)

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:56 pm

#EllenPageIsTheZodiacKiller

EDIT: got most of Anne's sheet done, just gonna do history tomorrow

EDIT EDIT: swapped out one of her songs cos I saw illusive already snagged Gasoline

druidquest
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Storyteller Novelist Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChasingFictionx on Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:32 am

Hey, this looks like it'll be awesome! I'd like to reserve a character with the FC: Karen Gillan and I'm currently thinking that her secret is that she used to work for a team of thieves who did back robberies but this could change not 100% yet.

Fc gif: http://38.media.tumblr.com/f131f2de3833 ... o1_500.gif

ChasingFictionx
Member for 8 years
Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ยขฯƒโ„“โˆ‚ on Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:22 pm

Hello! I'm also interested in this, and am in dire need of a small group to write with (therefore i am here, i need it, let's go, let's do this). For the secret...I'm thinking someone who failed to go through with a suicide pact. That's all kind of bare bones right now, though. Maybe they organized it too? Who knows.
As for faceclaim ... I believe I'll go with Gong Chan Sik.

ยขฯƒโ„“โˆ‚
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:35 am

All the reservations are edited in! We're now full, although I would consider opening maybe two or four spots if there's an interest.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby druidquest on Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:02 pm

Finished Anne's sheet!

druidquest
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:40 pm

Hey iCat, if you're sure about opening a spot for me. My character thing will be as follows;
FC: Victoria Magrath
Secret: A few years ago, she was spiked at a graduation party. The whole evening is a black out to her and she doesn't remember what happened but a few weeks later it came to her awareness that she was pregnant, she was too stubborn to abort the child and gave it up after birth for adoption. She has the details to go back if she ever wanted to find them or meet them but a year on she's still trying to forget.
My Little Tumblr Blog
"It's better to burn out than fade away,"
-Kurt Cobain

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:24 pm

@Livy- I've sent you a PM about that secret :)

Everyone else, you guys up for a relationships thread? I'd recommend PMing everyone and discussing relations regardless of if a thread goes up, relations could end up being important here!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby illusivedreamer on Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:15 pm

I'd like to have a relationships thread. ^^

illusivedreamer
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!