Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Seiyuu Academy: A Girl in the boy's dorms!?

a part of “Seiyuu Academy: A Girl in the boy's dorms!?”, a fictional universe by KazeNoKitsune.

One day a girl named Hikaru Yoshika was sent a recommendation letter from Seiyuu Academy. Little does she know, the school mistook her for a boy! Who will figure it out first the staff or another student?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Seiyuu Academy: A Girl in the boy's dorms!?”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazeNoKitsune on Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:40 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Seiyuu Academy: A Girl in the boy's dorms!?"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KazeNoKitsune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Seiyuu Academy: A Girl in the boy's dorms!?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:21 pm

Yahallo. I'd like to reserve Reika's crush, since that seems like a role I could probably do well. It may take a few days to get my bio in, though, since I'm going to be traveling across the country tomorrow, and college restarts the next day after that. I hope that's alright...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazeNoKitsune on Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:38 pm

I'm happy you've shown interest, so I don't mind waiting a few days! There is no specific character sheet, so as long as you answer the questions I've set out, it'll be okay. As for the trip and college, I understand. I went to Europe for 11 days, so I understand travel, and I am currently in college as well so I get that too.

I look forward to seeing what you do with him!

KazeNoKitsune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:40 pm

Yahallo~! I would like to reserve the bad boy role! & I'm pretty busy lately, so the character sheet might not be completely done asap but I'll start working on it tonight!
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazeNoKitsune on Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:20 pm

Alright! Thank you for showing interest as well! I look forward to working with both of you. I hope we all become a social and close-knit group. Anyone feel free to PM me about plot discussion or event ideas. I am very open minded!

Also a note to EVERYONE, this is an ADULT rp. There will likely be a lot of romance, drinking, or other adult themes, but no one get TOO dirty (A little dirty is okay ;D)

Fade to black after heavy petting, please? Take detailed smut somewhere that won't get this RP banned (Not my rule, it's the site's....I actually like writing out those scenes.)

KazeNoKitsune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:05 am

Alright, I'm cool with that! Maybe we should also make a thread where we can publicly discuss ideas for the future?

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:04 am

Dang, I would've joined but all your male roles seem taken. Ah well, good luck with your RP Kaze.

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazeNoKitsune on Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:07 am

I'm giving everyone 3 days starting now. If a better character comes in by the deadline, the best character gets the role after three days. I will not write you off, you have three days to wow me. I reserve the right to choose the best character instead of first reservation to ensure all characters are given proper thought and to motivate everyone to do their best on the characters. Your reservation holds your right to be considered so use it well. I do this because I have joined rps where people make reserves and never finish their character.

We will make a separate thread for ideas after everyone is accepted. Thank you for the input, Lev! I wish everyone luck!

KazeNoKitsune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:29 pm

That might be kind of problematic for me. I spent the entirety of yesterday traveling cross country back to college, and now that I'm here, I have two papers due tomorrow and a midterm on Thursday I'll need to cram for then. I'll see if I can't get my character's bio done after I finish writing my papers, but I may need an extension beyond that deadline. Once my test on Thursday is over, I'll have a lot more free time to dedicate to this sort of thing, it's just that this week is kind of hellish for me.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:11 pm

I missed a bunch of school so I have lots to catch up on but if I work really hard, I might have it all done tonight. Just thought I should let you know that I'll be busy for a while but I always find time to post! I just might not get Yoi done until tomorrow or the next day.

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:56 pm

Well, I managed to get my work done a little early today, so I wrote up the framework for Kazuki's bio and picked out his reference images. I've submitted it as a WIP, so that you'll be able to get an idea of how things will look and keep track of how much I actually get done and when. Anyway, I have some studying for a midterm to do tomorrow, but hopefully, now that all of the confusing technical stuff like the images, font, color, and size coding, and section borders are out of the way, I should be able to scrape something together then.

I'm really sorry to hold up the RP. I just didn't anticipate that I'd have quite this much work on my hands right after coming back to school. @_@ I'll try not to fall behind.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:01 pm

Update on bio status: I've gotten everything but history and miscellaneous information like likes/dislikes/talents etc. filled out. I'll try to get those done with after I eat dinner, so hopefully, they should be up in the next few hours. I figured I'd let you guys know, since for history, I may include some backstory on how exactly Kazuki first met Reika and Yoichi. If you guys don't like it, I'm more than open to changing it. But, with the deadline looming, I can't afford to spend time coordinating everything before at least submitting a first draft of the completed bio, in case somebody else comes along with something better than my rushed mess here. ^^; Regardless, if you had anything you already are set on, just shoot me a PM about it. Thanks!

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:39 pm

Final update: The first draft of Kazuki's bio is done! Sorry it took me so long! I hope I wasn't too late. @_@ Just send me feedback on anything that needs changing, and if either Leve or Strix has something they want me to change about or add to the history, then just shoot me a PM. I'll be all ears!

Until then! ^^

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazeNoKitsune on Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:55 pm

The RP has officially begun! Go wild!

KazeNoKitsune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:36 pm

Sorry it took me so long to get my post in. My comp crashed and I lost it the first time around. :/

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazeNoKitsune on Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:46 pm

It's okay, we need to get everyone to class so we can all meet and interact, so round things up quickly. I don't want to linger on the first day too long.

However, on a bright note, great posts everyone, the characters are so friggin adorable.

KazeNoKitsune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strix on Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:37 pm

Oh my god I'm SO sorry that my post ended up so long. o.e

I just couldn't shorten it for the life of me without feeling I was taking away from how Reika felt.

Strix
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:47 pm

I deeply apologize for taking so long to post. I've been substituting for a former co-worker at the place where I used to work, and on top of that, have had to prepare for returning to college while also recovering from a myriad of relatively minor but incredibly annoying illnesses.

I'll try to get something up within the next couple of hours. Sorry to delay you guys, especially after this almost died once.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazeNoKitsune on Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:36 pm

That's fine, Fey! I was so excited when I saw a post had been made. I'm back in college, job hunting, and sick.. I really understand, for the most part. Take the time you need, I will do my best to keep everything together this time around. I don't want to lose this, I really like this group of characters.

Oh snap! I realized something. What if Hikaru and Kazuki end up playing video games together a lot while Yoichi and Reika have their moment of romance? Like... Hikaru could approach and ask him if he wants to play, or perhaps Hikaru could stumble upon Kazuki playing and ask to join? I was thinking since we do not wish to jump into our 'declared couples' too soon, we could all mingle. Perhaps Hikaru and Kazuki could grow closer if Reika and Yoichi decide to date (of course temporary due to our story), they could hang out and play video games and stuff.

Then perhaps after a good amount of development Yoichi (still dating Reika) and Kazuki could accidentally walk in on Hikaru when she is in their shared bathroom just getting out of the shower. Perhaps one is heading to use the bathroom and the other is walking the same direction while they talk to each other, and since the shower is not running they assume Hikaru isn't in there?

Then they end up seeing more than enough of Hikaru to realize that her anatomy is NOT that of a male (Reika would not be aware yet). Not sure who's reaction would be funnier. I'd say Kazuki's... P Like one is heading to the bathroom and because they were walking together, both see more than they ever intended?

KazeNoKitsune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:41 am

Yeah, I was thinking of trying something like that. Wouldn't be a shoujo-styled story without everyone having a little commonality with everyone else, after all, and since Kazuki thinks he's been rejected, he'd probably be more receptive to the idea of maybe possibly liking someone who isn't Reika. Right now, though, cheering her up regardless of his feelings is still pretty high on his priorities list.

As for what his reaction to finding out her actual gender would be... probably something along the lines of, "Bruh. I need to lay off on the anime. I'm sure that I was just seeing things and there's a perfectly rational explanation for all this... No, no, wait, I was totally right wtf is even going on right now?"

Feyblue
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!