Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fairy Tail: A New Adventure

a part of “Fairy Tail: A New Adventure”, a fictional universe by LookingAtPerks.

You all know Fairy Tail. But this is not the Fairy Tail you know. This is a new, different Fairy Tail....with a new group of Wizards to create a new story and go on new adventures. This is our story, so lets make it epic.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fairy Tail: A New Adventure”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:03 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fairy Tail: A New Adventure"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Group Theory Builder Cult Leader Beta Tester Salesman Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Fairy Tail: A New Adventure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:41 am

NOT-SO-SILENTLY-SCREAMING I'VE WANTED TO JOIN A FAIRY-TAIL TYPE RP FOR MONTHS YES PLS SIGN ME UP

*ahem* Excuse me. One question before I start filling out an application: is there a limit to how many characters one may play?
Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:34 am

Not really, just so long as you don't go overboard. Making three when we don't even have three other people would be a bit much. xD

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Group Theory Builder Cult Leader Beta Tester Salesman Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:39 pm

Somehow I missed the six characters total thing, oops
I have a lot of character ideas so now it's just a matter of picking between them! I should have completed profiles submitted by the end of the day

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:46 pm

*isn't sure what he meant by the six characters total thing*

Anyways, yeah. And remember to make sure you balance your character. For example, my character knows quite a bit of magic....but he also has some weaknesses that can really hinder him in a fight. One notable one in particular. So remember to keep that in mind when making your character.

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:03 pm

I wanna join! I'll use the same character that I have in my other fairy tail rp. She's a celestial mage, so excited!!!!!
I can't submit my character right now cause I'm not on a computer but I promise to get her submitted asap. (I'll probably edit her a bit too)

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:09 pm

Oh, whew. I was worried everyone would go with Lost Magic or Ability Types, so I was tempted to make a Holder type as well, but its good to hear we are getting at least one! :D

Actually, if we get too many Lost Magics, I might need to put a limit on them. But for now, its just a requirement that the more powerful magic you have, the bigger or more weaknesses you need.

I had to ask a friend of mine for good weaknesses, tbh. xD

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:48 pm

Don't mean to attack you in any way, but...On your roleplay, "Lets" is a bit incorrect grammar-wise. I'm a bit of a grammar nazi and I have OCD about this. It would be Let's with the apostrophe. As in Let us make it epic or Let us burn them up. K, Ima leave now.

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:30 pm

.....and you couldn't just say that in a PM, or just not at all? -_-

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:51 pm

...Looking at it now I have no idea what I was talking about either. I was more asleep than awake when I posted, I think I dreamed something up because for some reason I thought I read on here that you only had six character slots open o.o
Sorry about that.

ANYWAY I have another question- do all characters have to only use magic that was shown in the series? I have an idea but can't find anything like it on the wiki

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:02 pm

Creativity s approved, accepted, and encouraged, so long as you don't make it too OP.

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:43 am

Okay, I submitted a character.
I'm thinking to make a second character, which would be a younger male, probably with Pict Magic but I'm not sure yet. It'll definitely be holder magic (I was thinking celestial at first, but I'm gonna wait to see Lostsoulsbleed's character first 'cause there could be conflict with keys and such lol plus might not do that anyway 'cause so far we don't have many characters and I think it'd be weird if half of them were celestial wizards)

I don't think Mary/Magpie is OP at all, she's nowhere near as powerful as Zane and isn't even an S-class wizard or anything like that, but that evaluation is up to you so I guess if you have a problem with it just tell me and I'll try to figure something else out.

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:51 am

Character accepted and approved. As for lost, no idea which Celestial Spirits she would use, so yeah, other holder magic might be good or at least holding off on determining this until she posts her character.

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:11 am

Hey-o~!

Just checking in before I start working on my character sheet to say Hi, I'm interested, and that all hail the DM and stuffs. I'll be on and working on a sheet, so... Yeah. Hi.

Thanks~

~~ Lufia
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:56 pm

Sweetness! Welcome aboard!

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:29 pm

This looks like it could be fun, going to work on a more support based character if that's alright?
ImageImageImage

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:28 pm

Sure! Just make a character that I can accept! :D

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:52 am

Well, character done and submitted, just let me know if I need to change anything.

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:24 am

Steadily reading things through here, quite keen to become a part of the roleplay. I'm happy to work on a character in my spare time, but per chance, would the GM be interested in having a villain or two made? Be that a redeemable one or otherwise. I had an interesting idea for a bad guy myself, but if that's a no go I'm content to join the best guild in all the land and roll with you fine lads and lasses.
Roleplayer For Hire.
Will work for free~ Inquiry via PM welcome! Always willing to take on any role so long as it interests me! Protagonists to Villains to Minor Roles - Fantasy to Sci-Fi to High School - Action to Comedy to Romance - Anything goes!

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingAtPerks on Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:35 pm

Errr, with the villain, you would have to be extremely careful, plus I am also concerned you would take a hit with interactions with other characters, at least in the beginning. If you do, you would need to go over it with me. But if everything checks out and you are okay with having significantly reduced interactions at least at the beginning, then it probably would be fine. After all, I want to have some RP take place inbetween missions as well.

On a side note, ima be super busy Wensday, so I plan to put the first post up tonight. Just a fair warning to all. People can still join after the RP starts though!

LookingAtPerks
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!