Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

April 1912: Reawakened

a part of “April 1912: Reawakened”, a fictional universe by uniquest.

Second chances are not given to make things right. But are given to prove that we could be better even after we fall. I recreate the course of history not to ensure that Titanic completes its voyage, but to recreate the moments where we could have. {OPEN}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “April 1912: Reawakened”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:33 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "April 1912: Reawakened"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"originality is dead."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

uniquest
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: April 1912: Reawakened

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:21 pm

Hey, so I'd like to join this, but I'm a bit confused about some of the rules. For example "Do not join if you are going to get involved with other characters. (honestly, lets commute with others)." What.. what does that mean?
Also, when you say not to argue with other characters, do you mean not to argue with other players? Because otherwise, without any possibility of any conflict among characters, I just don't see this being very interesting.
Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:26 pm

nezzyrps wrote:Hey, so I'd like to join this, but I'm a bit confused about some of the rules. For example "Do not join if you are going to get involved with other characters. (honestly, lets commute with others)." What.. what does that mean?
Also, when you say not to argue with other characters, do you mean not to argue with other players? Because otherwise, without any possibility of any conflict among characters, I just don't see this being very interesting.

oh! thank u so much for the heads up. lol that is how i know someone is paying attention to the rules. when i mean do not argue, i mean do not argue with other role-players; do not start drama in the forum. drama between characters; however, will always be a thing of this role-play. my apologies for the confusion. i will fix my mistakes. it was thundering hard last night, and i was rushing to get this roleplay submitted in fear that my neighborhood would go through a black out. this roleplay is under construction as we speak, so..

uniquest
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magical_pineapples on Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:19 pm

THIS LOOKS SOOO AMAZING!!!. Can I reserve a girl third class, and a boy first class??

Yes, I have seen the 1997 Titanic. It was really good! Leonardo DiCaprio is such a hottie.
Last edited by Magical_pineapples on Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I dance because, there's no greater
feeling in the world than moving to a piece of music and
letting the rest of the world disappear."

Magical_pineapples
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:21 pm

Sure. Glad to have you. ;) And he is quite the charm. lol.

uniquest
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magical_pineapples on Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:29 pm

Yeah, I don't know the face claim of either of them just yet. All I know is I want my boy to be the son of John D. Rockefeller; John D. Rockefeller, Jr.

Magical_pineapples
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:40 pm

I like where your character is going. I was actually thinking of the Rockefellers'! However, I have other plans for my characters. For example, my character Lawrence will be a greedy little twig, disguising himself as a second class passenger. He'll also be snooping around blackmailing first class passengers for the return of fortune. I have many ideas for him it's ridiculous.

uniquest
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 143xinfinity on Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:41 am

Can i reserve a second class with face claim Toby Maguire? And a third class girl? I don't know what face claim the girl will be ..

I have seen the movie, and let me tell you that I was not disappointed, It is hard to make a disaster movie, but the producers somehow made it happen.

143xinfinity
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:44 am

Yes, I agree. It is not that easy making one. You are reserved

@To all players,now that we have an nice number of characters in this role play, I am planning to start a character relation page by this Friday (; pacific time). And start the role play by the end of this week (Sunday). Any exceptions, please message me personally. Can't wait until we start! :)

uniquest
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magical_pineapples on Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:03 am

Alright. Starting the role play on Sunday sounds good to me. I'll just be in New York on Friday, but that shouldn't interfere. I'll just make sure to bring my computer. I am also really excited.

Magical_pineapples
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 143xinfinity on Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:06 am

EDIT: The boy will be a third class, and the girl will be a second. Sorry! I know I am being a butt. ._.

143xinfinity
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:10 am

143xinfinity wrote:EDIT: The boy will be a third class, and the girl will be a second. Sorry! I know I am being a butt. ._.

Lol, no butt intended (do not know if that made sense). Anyway, I can easily change it. No problem.

@Magical_pineapples, Oh! Good for you. I definitely wish I was in New York right now. I have never went anywhere farther than Missouri.

uniquest
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:27 am

I'd like to reserve a third class female with face claim Astrid Berges Frisbey. I also kinda know her occupation as a concert pianist, but we all know back in those days musicians made next to nothing so she's leaving France for a more promising career in America. Is it also possible for to play piano in the first class dining?
i absolutely LOVE the movie. Strangely enough though I only get really emotional at the very end when old lady rose throws the necklace. For some reason, probably the music, it gets me every time. Oh and when she goes to heaven and it's all of the passengers smiling together and she can be with jack in the open? Done. Just done.

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:30 am

nvm sorry i was being so sensitive
Last edited by nezzyrps on Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:56 am

Immayahoka wrote:I'd like to reserve a third class female with face claim Astrid Berges Frisbey. I also kinda know her occupation as a concert pianist, but we all know back in those days musicians made next to nothing so she's leaving France for a more promising career in America. Is it also possible for to play piano in the first class dining?
i absolutely LOVE the movie. Strangely enough though I only get really emotional at the very end when old lady rose throws the necklace. For some reason, probably the music, it gets me every time. Oh and when she goes to heaven and it's all of the passengers smiling together and she can be with jack in the open? Done. Just done.

You are reserved, and yes it is possible. I'm sure that the first class will admire fc: Astrid Frisbey for her natural talent; however, most first class passengers will not sympathize.
It's the music what gets me emotional, and towards the end when Jack says, "You jump, I jump. Remember?" Arghhh! I hate it, but I love it. And then Rose says, "I'll never let you go .." Then, she just lets him go to the bottom of the the Atlantic. That movie is just a box of tissues. -.-

@nezzyrps, no one is mad at you. she was just saying that everyone makes mistakes. it's fine. :)

uniquest
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:06 pm

...*tiptoes back in*
May I reserve a First Class Male (James McAvoy FC) and a Third Class Female (Keira Knightly FC)?

You already know I've seen Titanic a bunch of times and loved it. What you might not know is I'm planning to rent it tonight and watch it again. XD

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:49 pm

nezzyrps wrote:...*tiptoes back in*
May I reserve a First Class Male (James McAvoy FC) and a Third Class Female (Keira Knightly FC)?

You already know I've seen Titanic a bunch of times and loved it. What you might not know is I'm planning to rent it tonight and watch it again. XD

Omg! Hey, welcome back. Of course you can reserve. Honestly, Titanic is the best movie I've ever seen. Not only because it has little romance in it, but because it HAS romance in it and the romance boarders with the truth that "rich girls do not marry poor boys "(Great Gatsby quote). I think both Jack and Rose knew that their love was not going to last; however, that did not stop them for at least hoping for a happily ever after.

uniquest
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magical_pineapples on Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:14 pm

Uniquest, there is a possibility that you might murder me. Instead of Rachel McAdams, I want to change the face claim to Natalia Vodianova. I found no antique-looking gifs of Rachel, so I am switching. Sorry .. xD

Magical_pineapples
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:21 pm

o.o I can help you find older looking gifs of Rachel if you want

nezzyrps
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magical_pineapples on Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:40 pm

I'm fine. I actually like Natalia. She has that Russian side of her, she fits perfectly with the name Yvette. Thank you though! I'm trying to hurry up and finish my characters because I am ready for this role-play to start. I can't be the only one ..

Magical_pineapples
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!