Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Cosmogyral

Cosmogyral

a part of “Cosmogyral”, a fictional universe by Hᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ.

"You lost the moon while counting stars..." Closed.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cosmogyral”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Cosmogyral

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ on Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:53 pm

WELCOME TO COSMOGYRAL!

A remake of a hell of a lot of remakes! Leave your reservations and questions below, but a few OOCs will be showing up once reservations are in such as geography, a creature thread, and a unique thread from the last RP. A link will also be later added to the front page for a community chat we can all use to get to know each other! This is technically a first come, first serve roleplay, despite if people were in the last. Nothing personal, but it's just to give everyone a mass chance.

Code: Select all

[center][size=200]Full Name Here[/size]

[img]Picture here (can be anime or realistic or whatever)[/img]

[size=160][color=choice of color]❝Quote❞[/color][/size]

[size=115][b]~ Nickname ~[/b][color=choice of color]"Character Thought"[/color][/size]
[Fill in Here]

[size=115][b]~ Gender ~[/b][color=choice of color]"Character Thought"[/color][/size]
[Fill in Here]

[size=115][b]~ Sexuality ~[/b][color=choice of color]"Character Thought"[/color][/size]
[Fill in Here]

[size=115][b]~ Age ~[/b][color=choice of color]"Character Thought"[/color][/size]
[Fill in Here. Please give them an appropriate age for their role.]

[size=115][b]~ Role ~[/b][color=choice of color]"Character Thought"[/color][/size]
[Fill in Here]

[size=115][b]~ Distinguishable Features ~[/b][color=choice of color]"Character Thought"[/color][/size]
[Fill in Here. Tattoos, scars, birthmarks, etc.]

[size=115][b]~ Personality ~[/b][color=choice of color]"Character Thought"[/color][/size]
[Fill in Here]

[size=115][b]~ Power ~[/b][color=choice of color]"Character Thought"[/color][/size]
[Fill in Here. Explain what it does, and what are the unfortunate weaknesses to the power.]

[size=115][b]~ History ~[/b][color=choice of color]"Character Thought"[/color][/size]
[Fill in Here]

[left][b][size=115]~ Likes ~[/b][/size]

[b][size=115]~ Dislikes ~[/b][/size]

[b][size=115] ~ Talents ~[/b][/size]

[b][size=115]~ Hobbies ~[/b][/size]

[b][size=115]~ Fears ~[/b][/size]

[b][size=115]~ Flaws ~[/b][/size]

✘[/left]

[size=115][b]~ Side ~[/b][color=choice of color]"Character Thought"[/color][/size]
[Fill in Here. Are you on the Kings or the Queens side]

[size=115][b]~ Thoughts on Others ~[/b][color=choice of color]"Character Thought"[/color][/size]

(fill in as the characters are made)
[left]King Constellation [color=choice of color]"Character Thought"[/color]

Queen Stars [color=choice of color]"Character Thought"[/color]

Aries [color=choice of color]"Character Thought"[/color]

Taurus [color=choice of color]"Character Thought"[/color]

Gemini [color=choice of color]"Character Thought"[/color]

Cancer [color=choice of color]"Character Thought"[/color]

Leo [color=choice of color]"Character Thought"[/color]

Virgo [color=choice of color]"Character Thought"[/color]

Libra [color=choice of color]"Character Thought"[/color]

Scorpio [color=choice of color]"Character Thought"[/color]

Sagittarius [color=choice of color]"Character Thought"[/color]

Capricorn [color=choice of color]"Character Thought"[/color]

Aquarius [color=choice of color]"Character Thought"[/color]

Pisces [color=choice of color]"Character Thought"[/color][/left][/center]

bork, went the dog

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Cosmogyral

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:04 pm

Hello there, I love the minimalist style you used for your RP. I would love to reserve the following character as a female if that's alright?

♚ Name | Ruler of Aries | Power | Gender | Age | Alliance | Ruler of the Arians | Desert | FC: | Reserved by:

Face Claim and Hex code have yet to be decided, however, once I know I will update this post with the appropriate details.

I can't recall RPing together before so allow me to introduce myself properly. My name is Cheshire_Girl, but if you'd like you can call me Chesh. I've been on the site for almost two years I think? Wow, how time flies. Anyhow, I hope my reservation has all the required details!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ on Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:22 pm

@Cheshire_Girl - Hey there. It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm going to assume you also haven't picked a power yet, but your reserved! Thanks for showing interest right away! ^^ It'll be a pleasure roleplaying with you.

Hᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteFeatheredSin on Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:44 pm

Hello, it's nice to meet you. I'm very much interested and hope you'll allow me to participate.
♚ Ruaomoko Patera | Ruler of Sagittarius | Gravitational Pressure | Male | Twenty Six | Alliance : Queen | Ruler of the Sagittarians | Desert | FC: Munto
Hex Code : Brown.
Last edited by WhiteFeatheredSin on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

WhiteFeatheredSin
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:46 pm

Hola! Well, I originally debated with myself as to whether or not I'd like to reserve, but the prospect of floating islands (and the fact that I am a sucker for zodiac roleplays) just lured me in. I think I'd have a really fun time playing with you all is Cosmogyral - a few of the names I have roleplayed with before or have heard of.

If you don't mind I'd like to reserve the -female - Queen of the stars. I don't know what the powers, fc, or hex would be, but once I do know I'll make sure to update this post. Lmao I'm so unprepared, but I'll picking the requirements asap.
Perhaps

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:51 pm

Kinda glad I stayed up long enough to actually see this go up, Cosmogyral is a really interesting name for a roleplay by the way.

I would like to reserve the Ruler of Capricorn, who will most likely be female or possibly gender-fluid based on what face claim I decide on. I'm leaning on Fujiwara no Mokou from Touhou as a face claim for right now, though that may or may not change.

My color codes will be #E82E55 and #9A6B75.
The power will be something related to Earth in some way, as Capricorn is a Earth sign.
Last edited by SpiritDancer on Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"I’m tryin’ to fix myself
And not care too much about you"

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ on Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:52 pm

@WhiteFeatheredSins - Alrighty! Reserved! Nice FC by the way!

@Verix - !! Reserved!

@Spirit Dancer - Reserved! Lemme know which one you pick! ^^
It looks like this is shaping up to be an interesting group!

Hᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteFeatheredSin on Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:58 pm

Thank you very much. -Bows-

WhiteFeatheredSin
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:14 am

Hello! I'd like to steal Taurus as a male if that's alright with you.

I haven't picked a face claim or power yet but I'll update ASAP with them.

My color codes will be #d8a75a and #008000.

Also what's the origin of Cosmogyral? Latin? Or is it made up?

Edit
I think I'll be going with Sharrkan for my face claim and desire empowerment as his power. ^^
Last edited by Thedoctorscompanion on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:33 am

@Thedoctorscompanion - Okie dokes! Reserved!

Cosmogyral is actually English. I got it from a tumblr page called OtherWordly, like most random words within my profile.

The profile page will be updated shortly.

Hᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:35 am

OMG OMG OMG YESH!
I would like to reserve the Aries or Taurus Ruler. Whichever Is open? If either of them are? I need to get off in like two minutes so I'm doing this in a rush.
Name:
Power: Extrasensory Perception
Hex Color: #990099
FC: Charlotte Hazelrink

Edit: (Just going to put FC ideas here in case a spot opens up =P)
Last edited by Lostsoulsbleed on Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:55 am

@Lostsoulsbleed & everyone who's interested - Unfortunately, there's no more roles besides that of the king. Once that is reserved, additional characters will be added (like Lufia's former character, Hel). If no one has their profiles by Monday the 18th, the role will also be reopened! So sorry guys!

Hᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:16 am

Hi, your RP looks really interesting :D
May I reserve the only role left, which is the King? :D
His FC will be Reisi Munakata from K Project

His power would be Aura Manipulation. I was thinking of Cosmic Manipulation at first because he's the King of Constellation and all, but perhaps it's a little bit too OP.

And his hex codes will be #3D93DA and #90c7e3

I'm looking forward RPing with y'all :D Cosmogyral is a cool name, btw :)

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:38 am

Hello everyone and welcome to the rp!
I'm Pantheran or Panth for short, the second GM of the rp and the one who curse you all to hell when we get to map planning xD. If you wish to change your terrain, shoot me a PM! Also please try to keep all the terrains balanced. Current terrains can be seen in front page, in the character slots.

So I have made Land of Cosmos OOC and there's already the general map of Cosmos so you all know who is your neighbours. Atm I'm working on the map for terrains. And after that will come map of different cities and landmarks. For this map I ask you to do a description of your Kingdom in the OOC. No rush though! Focus on finishing your characters first. I will post Leo's Kingdom description soon so you can have one example of everything you can include there. There will be no other requirements except for most important towns and landmarks. Everything else you want to include is totally up to you!

Looking forward to rp with you all!

@Chrian Blaire: Reservation accepted! Welcome on board. Aura Manipulation is fine as long as you provide weakness :)
Don't worry, I don't bite...
But I might scratch

=^.^=

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:50 am

Quick question, would it be okay for my character to be able to manipulate magma? As I know it's pretty close to your character's fire manipulation Pantheran.

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:31 am

Cool, I'll start working on him then :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pantheran on Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:44 am

@SpiritDancer: Yup it's fine as long as you don't use fire swords because that's pretty much Zari's speciality. To tell the truth she is more "cut the throat" type instead of "burn the enemy". And yes. She's completely crazy.

Pantheran
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteFeatheredSin on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:26 pm

Ruaomoko is done aside from fleshing out his personality and history. I hope he is satisfactory.

WhiteFeatheredSin
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:31 pm

Oh my gosh this RP is going to slaughter my soul worse than Pantheran's. Is that even possible?. Okay, so I was missing a TINY bit of information from my many, many documents. We're missing a forest terrain, which I have been corrected was the King's terrain! So many documents, and somehow it was deleted.

Remember, if you really wanna change your kingdom's terrain, please let Pantheran know via PM! We don't want to make anyone upset, or feel like they have to work with something they can't!

Sceduled OOC tabs that will be up are going to include:

Events - Generally, this is just stuff the King and Queen (and possibly us GMs) decided will be good to throw into the roleplay! After every event, there will be some sort of summery of how it went for the characters, etc.

OOC Fun - Which will have the chatroom link, and random polls, etc. Gotta keep you kiddos interested.

Once we have all the characters done, the Creatures of the Cosmos tab will go up!

Hᴇʟʟʜᴏᴜɴᴅ
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:59 pm

Well, Elaine will be here soon, until then...

*promptly takes out the OAS quote board*

I have a feeling we're going to need this, and update it. :3
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!