Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

a part of “Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6”, a fictional universe by Juvenile-River.

Set in the world of Dragon Ball Super, these are the stories of the heroes of Universe 6.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:35 pm

OOC discussion shall be held below.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Dragon Ball Super: Heroes of Universe 6

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:07 am

So, how are we gonna start this? Or are we waiting on somthing?
All internet arguments are the same. You're a white knight if you agree, you're a whiner if you disagree, you're a scummy fence sitter if you're in the middle

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kanassa
Member for 8 years
Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:08 am

Yeah. Sorry. I'm going to add up my hero character now. If I have enough time before work, I'll make the introductory post then. If not, I'll do it after I get back tonight.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:49 pm

The introduction has been written. Go ahead and make your posts. The Saiyan NPCs will be contacting each of your characters to assign them on the mission.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:04 am

I just watched the latest Dragon Ball Super, and it appears that Frost may not be dead after all. Whoops. lol

Oh, well. For now, we can say that there is a rumor that Frost is dead because of the state he was left in. The rumors, depending on how the show goes, may or may not be true.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:34 pm

Juvenile-River wrote:I just watched the latest Dragon Ball Super, and it appears that Frost may not be dead after all. Whoops. lol

Oh, well. For now, we can say that there is a rumor that Frost is dead because of the state he was left in. The rumors, depending on how the show goes, may or may not be true.

Well, I was under the assumption that Heeta thought:
1. Knew Frost's attitude and thought Frost might anger the Gods enough to be killed
2. Considers himself strong enough to kill Frost if Frost returns

Also, am I the only one seeing Universe Six as having three posts, but when clicked on there are only two? Because I don't know if mine has been replied to.

Kanassa
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:58 pm

Kanassa wrote:
Juvenile-River wrote:I just watched the latest Dragon Ball Super, and it appears that Frost may not be dead after all. Whoops. lol

Well, I was under the assumption that Heeta thought:
1. Knew Frost's attitude and thought Frost might anger the Gods enough to be killed
2. Considers himself strong enough to kill Frost if Frost returns

Also, am I the only one seeing Universe Six as having three posts, but when clicked on there are only two? Because I don't know if mine has been replied to.

That was probably because of me. The locations system of this site had me a little confused, and I originally posted in Universe 6 when I meant to post in Sadla. I reposted in Sadla and deleted the original, so that probably accounts for the third post.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:29 pm

Also, why does it say 'Raven Summers' right below all the posts in any of the 'places'? It seems she/he counts as a character, yet I can't see them on the 'Characters' tab.

Kanassa
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:53 pm

Kanassa wrote:Also, why does it say 'Raven Summers' right below all the posts in any of the 'places'? It seems she/he counts as a character, yet I can't see them on the 'Characters' tab.

I'm not sure what that's about. There have never been any characters by that name in the RP. It could be some default NPC name that I don't know how to get rid of, or just a glitch in the system.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:17 pm

It looks like we have a Namekian player now.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:11 am

I shall call him, YOSHI! :D

Kanassa
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:01 pm

Yoshi is my favorite Mario character, so I approve. Btw I just realize I put both my post in the wrong place, so I'm moving them now, but not at the same time in order to avoid a wall of text. Sorry

fonkyomom
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:38 pm

I did the same thing, Fonk :D

Kanassa
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:32 pm

I plan to make a character profile for Holly once he's removed his helmet so you can see what he looks like. But my access to a PS3 is limited, so I don't know how long it'll take. Hopefully, it'll come while he's still relevant. lol

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:25 am

You know, I think Dashade and Nion's fight so far has damaged the planet more then the invaders...

Kanassa
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:40 am

Kanassa wrote:You know, I think Dashade and Nion's fight so far has damaged the planet more then the invaders...

Pfft, we've just... Completly demolished the side of a mountain... Sorry, Natives :D

Darkblaze40
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:47 am

somethig is wrong with my cpu, everyimt i try to type a post the padge crashes

fonkyomom
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanassa on Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:43 pm

fonkyomom wrote:somethig is wrong with my cpu, everyimt i try to type a post the padge crashes

Hm, does it attempt to tell you the reason? Maybe your internet on the frits or something. Maybe try clearing your cache history or something (Cache history, not browser history or the like)

Kanassa
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sun May 01, 2016 2:19 am

If nothing works, you can PM me your post, and I'll do it on your behalf so you don't get left behind.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkblaze40 on Sun May 01, 2016 9:48 am

So, basically we're playing Saiyin Base Ball with Nion now? :D

Darkblaze40
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!