Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome To Camp Liberty

!Camp Liberty Relations!

a part of “Welcome To Camp Liberty”, a fictional universe by Dumisa.

Summer has arrived once again in the great state of California and Camp Liberty has once again opened it's gates to old and newcomers to this year's camp session. This is will definitely be a Summer to remember - The campers will make sure of it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome To Camp Liberty”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

!Camp Liberty Relations!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:15 pm

Code: Select all
[center][img]IMG or GIF[/img]
[img]Name[/img]
| Age | Team Color | "[i]Character Quote.[/i]" |
โšœ Acquaintances || โ˜ฏ Neutral || โ˜ฎ Friends || โ™ซ Best Friends || โ™ฅ Love Interest || โšค Boyfriend/Girlfriend || โ˜  Enemies[hr][/hr][/center]
[left][img]IMG or Gif[/img][/left] [center][font=?][color=?]F I R S T N A M E . L A S T N A M E[/color]
                                                              {Symbol}
                                                       [color=?]Thoughts on relationship here. At least three sentences.[/color][/font][/center]

[left][img]IMG or Gif[/img][/left] [center][font=?][color=?]F I R S T N A M E . L A S T N A M E[/color]
                                                              {Symbol}
                                                       [color=?]Thoughts on relationship here. At least three sentences.[/color][/font][/center]

{Symbol}

{Symbol}

{Symbol}

{Symbol}

{Symbol}

{Symbol}

{Symbol}

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: !Camp Liberty Relations!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:56 pm

"You can't be old and wise if you where never young and crazy."

NICKNAMES : Pey, Peep, P.
TEAM : GREEN

โšœ Acquaintances / โ˜ฏ Neutral / โ˜ฎ Friends / โ™ซ Best Friends / โ™ฅ Love Interest / โšค Boyfriend/Girlfriend / โ˜  Enemies

Ashleigh Chi : โ˜  "She gets upset so easily, it's too tempting not to mess with her."
Peyton enjoys messing with the Korean girl a little bit too much, sometimes even stepping over the line with her for the fun of it. Ashleigh's emotional personality just makes it too easy for Peyton not to take advantage of her, and so she's known for constantly making fun of the poor girl just to push her buttons.

Kassy Oliver : โ™ซ "That little shit was such a pain in the ass before, but somehow she turned into one of the best girls I know."
Peyton and Kassy had a rough start when they first met on Kassy's first year at camp, and just like she treats everyone she doesn't like, Peyton enjoyed messing with the girl. But after realizing they where on the same team and it was better for everyone if they started tolerating each other, they ended up becoming good friends. Peyton would even go as far as to say she's the closest girl friend she has at camp.

Rick Eriat : โ˜ฎ "He's probably one of the best people me and Preston could plan pranks with."
Peyton gets along with her fellow team member as if he where her brother too. She always jokes around with Rick and feels like she can be herself around him like she does with her twin. She's also grateful he's always in on planning pranks and goofing around with them.

Garret Reynolds : โšœ / โ˜ฏ "Garret brings me alcohol. Garret is life, Garret is love."
The guy earned his respect with Peyton when he started smuggling alcohol into the camp for the twins and they both flipped with excitement. She's honestly a borderline alcoholic so she loves the fact that Garret can bring it in for them.

{ T B A }
Last edited by lightningpoint on Tue May 03, 2016 1:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
( she / they )
-ห‹หโœ„โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:00 am

"If things seem under control, you're just not going fast enough."

NICKNAMES : Tony, Pres, Lancaster
TEAM : GREEN

โšœ Acquaintances / โ˜ฏ Neutral / โ˜ฎ Friends / โ™ซ Best Friends / โ™ฅ Love Interest / โšค Boyfriend/Girlfriend / โ˜  Enemies

Ashleigh Chi : โ˜  / โ˜ฏ "Just another girl my sister enjoys messing with, but I have to admit it's pretty entertaining getting her all worked up."
Preston is a little more grounded when it comes to making fun of others, but he still enjoys pushing the Korean girl's buttons with his sister, so he can't say he's innocent at all. The poor girl probably hates him too but he couldn't care less what she thinks of him.

Kassy Oliver : โšœ "I messed it up with Kassy last year... and I kind of do regret it sometimes."
Preston, being the totally conceited asshole he is, decided to toy with Kassy's feelings last year at camp, ending their summer on a really bad note. Ever since then their relationship hasn't been the same even though the girl is really close with his twin. He might not admit it out loud but he actually does regret hurting Kassy because in his opinion she's a pretty cool girl.

{ T B A }

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ฯƒฯ…ฮนสฮฑ on Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:17 pm

| Eighteen | Pink | "Don't be afraid to fail. Be afraid not to try." |
โšœ Acquaintances || โ˜ฏ Neutral || โ˜ฎ Friends || โ™ซ Best Friends || โ™ฅ Love Interest || โšค Boyfriend/Girlfriend || โ˜  Enemies

Tori Wells || Pink
{โ™ซ}

Tori is one of Alex's best friends at the camp and although she isn't one of the first friends she made at the camp she is one of the most treasured. There is no doubt that Tori is more relaxed than Alex and that seems to mellow down Alex's hyperactivity. To Alex though this is a good thing because she can tire herself out pretty bad at times and Tori helps her relax more. There's also no doubt that their love for certain things also brought them together strengthening their bond.

Ashleigh Chi || Purple

{โ˜ฎ | โ™ฅ}
Thoughts on relationship here. At least three sentences.

Preston Lancaster || Green
{Symbol}

Alexa Rhodes || Red
{Symbol}

Peyton Lancaster || Green
{Symbol}

Kassy Oliver || Green
{Symbol}

Lachlan McKenzie || Green
{Symbol}

Rick Eriat ||Green
{Symbol}

Jane Ellingford || Red
{Symbol}

Asher Croft || Grey
{Symbol}

Alec Spencer || Purple
{Symbol}
Last edited by ฯƒฯ…ฮนสฮฑ on Sun May 01, 2016 4:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage

ฯƒฯ…ฮนสฮฑ
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ฮ•pฮนmetheus on Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:00 am

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

ImageImage
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โœธหŸ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆx STATUS : โ™ซ

โœธหŸ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆx DEVELOPMENT :xtext

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

ImageImage
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โœธหŸ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆx STATUS : โšœ | โ˜ฎ

ImageImage
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โœธหŸ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆx STATUS : โšœ | โ˜ฎ

ImageImage
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โœธหŸ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆx STATUS :

ImageImage
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

ImageImage
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

ImageImage
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

ImageImage
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Last edited by ฮ•pฮนmetheus on Sun May 01, 2016 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ฮ•pฮนmetheus
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:48 pm

| 18 | Pink | "Simplicity is the keynote of elegance." |
โšœ Acquaintances || โ˜ฏ Neutral || โ˜ฎ Friends || โ™ซ Best Friends || โ™ฅ Love Interest || โšค Boyfriend/Girlfriend || โ˜  Enemies

J A N E . E L L I N G F O R D
{โ˜ฏ}
Tori doesn't really have any strong feelings towards Jane. Sometimes they're nice to each other, other times they're not all that pleasant to each other. She can't honestly say that she hates or likes her, however.

A L E J A N D R A . M O O R E
{โ™ซ}
If it hadn't been for camp, they probably would have never met. But now, the two girls are the best of friends. Tori balances out Alex's hyperactivity, and their love of dance and music only brought them closer.

A L E X A . R H O D E S
{โ˜ /โ˜ฏ}
Their personalities are just completely incompatible, and Alexa's hatred for pinks only made that worse. They've never actually physically or even verbally fought, but they avoid each other like the plague. While she wouldn't ever start a rumour about Alexa, Tori wouldn't be objected to spreading one.

Image Image

P E Y T O N . A N D . P R E S T O N . L A N C A S T E R
{โ˜ /โ˜ฏ/โ˜ฎ}
Tori's relationship with the Lancaster twins is... complicated to say the least. They can appear like they're all the best of friends- but only when one party is after something from the other. Tori knows all too well what it means when they're being nice to her, and always plays along. But the rest of the time, they almost avoid each other, and they get competitive when it comes to competitions.

A S H E R . C R O F T
{โ˜ฏ/โ˜ฎ}
While they mightn't be besties, they do get along. His magic tricks fascinate Tori, and she likes his individuality, even if he lacks the energy she loves in people. They have a mutual respect for each other.

R I C K . E R I A T
{โ™ซโ™ซโ™ซ}
Partners in crime is the only way to describe these two. They have so much in common, and they make a formidable pair. It's best to be on your guard when these two are together. Sure, it's entirely possible that they're just hanging out. But there's also that possibility that they're up to something, and if they are, it's better to stay well away.

A L E C . S P E N C E R
{โ˜ฏ/โ˜ }
She doesn't hate him, it's just... they're not the best of friends. He isn't particularly fond of her manipulation, and she finds him boring and too straight laced. She's certainly not his biggest fan.

A S H L E I G H . C H I
{Symbol}

K A S S Y . O L I V E R
{โ˜ฎ/โ™ซ}
Kassy's just so easy to get along with, it was next to impossible for Tori to hate her. The fact that they both had money only increased that- even if Kassy's was new and Tori had been used to it all her life. Tori's been helping Kassy get used to it... and also helping her spend it.

E L E A N O R . M A D D E N
{โ˜ฎ}
At first, they were a little indifferent towards each other. But with time, they warmed up to each other, and now they're quite good friends. Tori's a little protective of her- not overly so, but isn't afraid to tell anyone who teases her where to shove it.

L A C H L A N . M C K E N Z I E
{โ™ซ}
If anyone was to only hear the amount they tease each other, they'd assume that they couldn't possibly get along. But, in fact, the opposite is true. They can cause quite a lot of trouble when they want to, and they're well able to get themselves out of it as well.

J E F F E R Y . J A C K S O N
{Symbol}
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed May 04, 2016 4:23 am

| 17 | Grey |

"Life has this funny way of knocking you down but always giving you plenty of people willing to pick you back up."

J E F F E R Y . J A C K S O N
{ โšœ | โ˜ฏ }
Jeff and Elle were introduced to each other by Alejandra. They've had a few conversations, but nothing that lead her to formulate a real opinion of him. He seems like a good guy and she's impressed with his singing and dancing abilities.

A L E X A . R H O D E S
{Symbol}

J A N E . E L L I N G F O R D
{ โšœ | โ˜ฏ }
Since this is Jane's first year, she and Eleanor don't know each other. It might take her a bit to warm up to the new girl, but there is definitely potential for the two to become friends. They might have dissimilar personalities, but they say that opposites attract, right?

G A R R E T . R E Y N O L D S
{ โ™ซ }
Garret is like a big brotherโ€” a very protective big brotherโ€” to Eleanor. Heโ€™s always making sure sheโ€™s had plenty to eat and drink, that her sleeves are just right, and that nobody has been picking on her. She feels safe around him and knows she can always tell him if anything is bothering her. Though she can become exasperated with him for doting on her, she knows heโ€™s just looking out for her and she appreciates it.

A S H E R . C R O F T
{ โ™ซ }
Their relationship started off a bit rocky, but they soon learned to respect their differences and became good friends. They balance each other out quite nicely. Eleanor will do her best to keep Asher out of trouble while he does his best to show her that life can be truly magical. The two also can be found playing songs together.

R I C K . E R I A T
{ โ˜ฎ }
Since Rick is always trying to include everyone, it was only natural that the two became friends. She appreciates his opens and encouragement. Though he is much more outgoing and daring than she is, they get along well enough that it isnโ€™t an issue for them. He may be mischievous, but Eleanor doesnโ€™t find this as much of a problem since he knows his limits.

K A S S Y . O L I V E R
{ โšœ | โ˜ฏ }
Eleanor knows Kassyโ€™s name and thatโ€™s about it. The two have never really spoken to each other, but if she waved or said โ€˜helloโ€™ Eleanor would greet her as well. Eleanor canโ€™t say she has a real opinion about her. She knows that Kassy is friends with Peyton, but that doesnโ€™t mean Kassy is as mean as the other girl.

L A C H L A N . M C K E N Z I E
{ โ˜ฎ }
Sure, the two have different ways of handling situations, but they still get along. She's likes to talk to him about music, movies, and his life since it's so different from her own. Eleanor does try to tone down his optimism, though she doesn't mean to be rude to him or hurt him in the process.

P E Y T O N . L A N C A S T E R
{ โ˜  | โ˜ฏ }
Eleanor isnโ€™t very fond of Peytonโ€” mainly because the other girl likes to mess with her and the other campers. Eleanor does her best to avoid the older Lancaster twin. However, Peyton can be quite amusing to observe when she isnโ€™t picking on others and her sarcasm can get a chuckle out of Eleanor.

P R E S T O N . L A N C A S T E R
{ โ˜  | โ˜ฏ }
Eleanor isnโ€™t too fond of Preston. Like his sister, he has a habit of picking on her (though he is more grounded than Peyton). She also isnโ€™t fond of his high opinion of himself. But nonetheless, she likes to listen to him play the guitar and sometimes his sarcastic remarks are quite funny.

B E N N E T T . C A L L O W A Y
{Symbol}

A S H L E I G H . C H I
{ โ™ซ }
Eleanor isn't exactly sure how, but she and Ashleigh ended up becoming good friends. Perhaps it was the interest she took in the Korean girl's hobbies or their mutual dislike for arrogance. Whatever the case, the two are good friends and know that the other will always be there for comfort and confidence.

A L E C . S P E N C E R
{ โ˜ฎ }
The two started talking after Alec pulled her aside from a large group of campers to have a conversation, noting her discomfort with the situation. Since then, theyโ€™ve become friends. Eleanor thinks Alec is a good guy. Heโ€™s polite, reliable, and honest. Heโ€™s been helping her with her social anxiety regarding being with a large group of people, which she appreciates.

S E B A S T I A N . R E Y E S
{ โšœ | โ˜ฏ }
Sebastian and Eleanor were introduced to each other by Alejandra. They've had a few small conversations, but nothing that could really lead Eleanor to a real opinion of him. He seems fun and he has some cool dance moves, but she can't say she really knows him.

A L E J A N D R A . M O O R E
{ โ˜ฎ }
Due to Alexโ€™s friendliness, humor, and acceptingness of others, she and Eleanor became friends once Eleanor warmed up to her. As long as Alex isnโ€™t trying to hug her all of the time and can stay focused for the most part, the two enjoy talking to each other. Eleanor loves hearing about Alexโ€™s dance career and likes to chat with her and Tori.

T O R I . W E L L S
{ โ˜ฎ }
Once Eleanor and Tori got to know each other, they became friends. Tori is slightly protective of Eleanor and ready to come to her defense should anyone try to bully her. The two like chatting with each other and with Alex. Eleanor is impressed with Toriโ€™s fashion design skills and will always be there for her if Tori needs someone to talk to.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!