Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Weight of Soul

21 Grams

a part of “The Weight of Soul”, a fictional universe by bethelit.

When a human being dies, their total body weight is reduced by twenty-one grams. || Group RP

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Weight of Soul”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

21 Grams

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Fri May 13, 2016 11:11 pm

(:3」∠)_
Hi and welcome to the lurking OOC thread for The Weight of Soul (魂の重み)!
Last edited by bethelit on Tue May 24, 2016 9:07 pm, edited 11 times in total.
x
s a b b a t
-
wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

x
x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Arc Warden Group Theory Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: 21 Grams

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sun May 15, 2016 6:59 pm

OH MAN THIS RP LOOKS AMAZING. WOW! COOL! WOW!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Sun May 15, 2016 7:01 pm

I'm new to the community so the site won't let me post a link to my application codes. Sorry friends. I guess we'll have to wait a bit longer. ):
Last edited by bethelit on Sun May 15, 2016 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Arc Warden Group Theory Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Sun May 15, 2016 7:04 pm

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ wrote:OH MAN THIS RP LOOKS AMAZING. WOW! COOL! WOW!

GEE I WONDER WHO THIS RP'S CO-GM IS??? THEY SURE DID AN INCREDIBLE JOB WRITING UP THE RULES, STATS, AND LOTS OF OTHER THINGS NOBODY CAN SEE YET.

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Sun May 15, 2016 10:13 pm

hi i'm crying over how interested i am : (

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odys on Sun May 15, 2016 10:17 pm

Wowie wow ditto on the interest---
And welcome to the site @bethelit (although I'm in the same boat)

Odys
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Sun May 15, 2016 10:26 pm

EVA'S A SCRUB -SHOT-

Pretty S+, can't wait.

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sun May 15, 2016 11:09 pm

WOW JELLY HOW DARE YOU. I'MMA SEND UR ASS TO THE UNDERWORLD *punts with wrench

bethelit wrote:GEE I WONDER WHO THIS RP'S CO-GM IS??? THEY SURE DID AN INCREDIBLE JOB WRITING UP THE RULES, STATS, AND LOTS OF OTHER THINGS NOBODY CAN SEE YET.

PFFFT. DUDN'T MATTER. THE CREATOR MUST'VE DONE A TON OF HEAVY LIFTING AND THUS DESERVES MUCH CREDIT

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Mon May 16, 2016 1:31 am

maccotango wrote:hi i'm crying over how interested i am : (

*wipes away your tears* w/ more updates!!!!! Aaa I'm glad to hear you're interested! (I love your graphics btw.)

Odys wrote:Wowie wow ditto on the interest---
And welcome to the site @bethelit (although I'm in the same boat)

Haha thank you! Welcome to the site as well, fellow newbie! I'm getting my butt kicked by Roleplaygateway's coding. It's different enough from other bbcode forums to give me a hard time;;;

Jedly wrote:EVA'S A SCRUB -SHOT-

Pretty S+, can't wait.

ur face is S+ (THANK U!!!)

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Mon May 16, 2016 1:41 am

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ wrote:PFFFT. DUDN'T MATTER. THE CREATOR MUST'VE DONE A TON OF HEAVY LIFTING AND THUS DESERVES MUCH CREDIT

BLUSHING EMOJI.......... ///////////

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Mon May 16, 2016 3:22 am

Jelly says 'S+' and Cale says 'gomen' i'm proud of what I've wrought on this land
also thank you?? THE THREAD LOOKS REALLY GREAT THO

ALSO WE'VE BONDED NOW WITH OTOME GAME WEEB I'M GLAD TO HAVE MET YOU BETH
i almost wrote meth and i just pls kill me

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Mon May 16, 2016 1:16 pm

maccotango wrote:
Jelly says 'S+' and Cale says 'gomen' i'm proud of what I've wrought on this land
also thank you?? THE THREAD LOOKS REALLY GREAT THO

ALSO WE'VE BONDED NOW WITH OTOME GAME WEEB I'M GLAD TO HAVE MET YOU BETH
i almost wrote meth and i just pls kill me

I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU'RE THE WIZARD BEHIND 'S+'!!! I say 'gomen' a lot too, but since yesterday I've been saying S+ thanks to Jelly.

YEAH!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!!!!! I'm so happy to have met someone who has otome knowledge breadth&depth lololol. It's a rare thing for me to find these days! And you have such good taste btwww Ken ga Kimi KEN GA KIMI!!!!!! (You also made my night with your Trueno pillow! Finding fellow Initial D fans makes my day always!!)

LOL Meth wwwwwwww;;; I've gotten people calling me "Bath" but "Meth" is just as hilarious if not more.

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazamizari on Mon May 16, 2016 1:48 pm

I've been stalking this roleplay since you put it up!
I'm super interested as well ;;w;;!

Mazamizari
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odys on Mon May 16, 2016 2:16 pm

im reveling in the fact that this rp is so intense and the co-GMs are HugE nerds

Also //DEEP INHALE OTOME GAME WEEBS??? WHERE IS THE OTOME GAME CLUB LET ME IN

Odys
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Mon May 16, 2016 3:00 pm

[ GM UPDATE! ]

I'm so glad so many people are interested!! Although we're currently only looking for four new Saniwa recruits main plot-wise, I'm definitely opening up a sandbox mode if there's enough interest.

- EDIT -

SANDBOX MODE IS OPEN
Last edited by bethelit on Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Mon May 16, 2016 3:15 pm

Mazamizari wrote:I've been stalking this roleplay since you put it up!
I'm super interested as well ;;w;;!

Hi there Mazamizari! Thanks for your interest and dedication! With hope, the finished product will be even more fun and interesting to explore! * v * ///

Odys wrote:im reveling in the fact that this rp is so intense and the co-GMs are HugE nerds

Also //DEEP INHALE OTOME GAME WEEBS??? WHERE IS THE OTOME GAME CLUB LET ME IN

YEAH!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!THIS RP IS GOING TO BE SEINEN AS HELL. I love drama/seinen/mystery/historical drama/supernatural--so I thought...why not make an RP for it. I can't be the only nerd who'd love to explore this concept!!!! There's gotta be other nerds! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And thusly...I...Bethelit embarked on the epic nerd quest to rope other awesome nerdy ppl into a wish fulfillment anime roleplay.

YEP. WE SURE ARE NERDS!!!!!! I can't speak for ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ, but I personally am a huge otome game weeb. I feel like there's a lot of people on roleplaygateway that are! You just gotta make 'em FESS UP find them hahaha.

WELCOME TO THE OTOME CLUB, ODYS!!! Do u want to be president... I feel like president is too much responsibility. I'll be secretary!!!

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazamizari on Mon May 16, 2016 4:17 pm

Hnn I've been brainstorming character ideas ever since I saw this qwq Like.. Ah you've done such a lovely job and I'd love to be a part of it T~T

I'm also a huge nerd.. Heh heh >///>

Mazamizari
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Mon May 16, 2016 4:56 pm

How long after apps open up will you be accepting them? Because I'm planning to wait a whole week after so I can be done and over with school before I commit.
Last edited by SpiritDancer on Mon May 16, 2016 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"I’m tryin’ to fix myself
And not care too much about you"

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Mon May 16, 2016 6:07 pm

SpiritDancer wrote:How long after apps open up will you be accepting them? Because I'm planning to wait a whole week after so I can be done and over with school before I commit.

We'll do a round up each week to see if we like all the slot applicants. We'll also have app extensions if we feel that none of the applicants feel right for the plot. You've got time. (:

Mazamizari wrote:Hnn I've been brainstorming character ideas ever since I saw this qwq Like.. Ah you've done such a lovely job and I'd love to be a part of it T~T

I'm also a huge nerd.. Heh heh >///>

////wraps arm around u... welcome to the NERD CLUB..........

And thanks so much! I'm glad all the hard work is appreciated, hehe. I'm excited to read what you'll come up with! ; v;

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Tue May 17, 2016 8:28 am

hello i have a headache from hell but I'm considering fc's from that time we flipped out on skype already beth.

yes hi welcome to the otome game weeb club Odys.
I can't be president bec im already leader of the utaite/vocaloid weeb club. /shoves 50 albums under her bed

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!