Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: CΓ‘c KΓ¨o BΓ³ng ĐÑ BαΊ‘n NΓͺn TrΓ‘nh Khi Đặt Cược TαΊ‘i NhΓ  CΓ‘i Hiện » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

April 1912

Wanted Connections

a part of “April 1912”, a fictional universe by uniquest.

Second chances are not given to make things right, but are given to prove that we could be better even after we fall. I recreate the course of history not to ensure that Titanic completes its voyage, but to recreate the moments where we could have. {FULL}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “April 1912”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Wanted Connections

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ξ•pΞΉmetheus on Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:14 pm

Hello, hello!
So! This here is the wanted connections thread (bc uniquest thought i should post this even tho i cannOT code for my life r.i.p), which you can basically use to streamline the process of searching for old connections for your characters. If you want someone to fill a specific role in relation to your character, just post a brief description of exactly what it is you're looking for in the "classifieds" code below.

Code: Select all
[left][i][size=320][color=hexcodea]∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎[/color][/i][/size][/left][right][img]http://i.imgur.com/C85skLT.png[/img][/right][center][font=Times][size=350][b][color=hexcodea]β™š[/color] [color=hexcodeb]First[/color] [color=hexcodea].[/color] [color=hexcodeb]Last[/color] [/size][size=80][color=hexcodea]β•―[/color][/b][/size][/font][/center]
[font=Times][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=110][b][i][color=hexcodeb]WANTED[/color][/i] ;[/b][/size] thing

[size=110][b][i][color=hexcodeb]STORY[/color][/i] ;[/b][/size] desc

[size=110][b][i][color=hexcodeb]DEPTH[/color][/i] ;[/b][/size] (Detailed ; Vague ; Formless)

[size=110][b][i][color=hexcodeb]RELATIONSHIP[/color][/i] ;[/b][/size] (Positive ; Negative ; UTP)

[size=110][b][i][color=hexcodeb]CLASS[/color][/i] ;[/b][/size] (First ; Second ; Third)
https://www.roleplaygateway.com/ucp.php?i=164
[size=110][b][i][color=hexcodeb]AVAILABILITY[/color][/i] ;[/b][/size] (One ; Two ; Three ; ETC.)
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/font]

Okay, so I know most of the info is pr obvious, but I figure I'll explain it all anyway just in case there are any questions. Info below!

'Wanted' is just a short description of the sort of thing you're looking for.
'Story' is just a slight elaboration on that with a few more details.
'Depth' is the level of detail you yourself have come up with for the potential relation. Detailed is basically, like, you have the entire backstory planned out and how what they'd think of each other and everything; Vague would mean you have a few ideas on some events that may have occurred between them, but most of the details are going to be discussed between you and the other person; Formless would mean that you only know what you want their relation to be like, but all the details would be discussed.
'Relationship' is how the characters currently feel about each other. Positive obvs mean they have a positive relationship, same with negative. UTP means 'Up to Player', which is used in situations where maybe the relation is dependent on something your character did, so the other character's reaction might differ, or if the two characters might differ in opinion.
'Class' is what class you'd like the responding character to be. You can put more than one class; e.x: "First/Second"
'Availability' is how many people, max, you'd be willing to have fulfill the role.

And just in case, here's a sample one for reference if there still is any confusion!

∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
β™š FirstClass . Name β•―

WANTED ; Fake friend.

STORY ; Another "first-class lady." They obligatorily hang out with each other because of their social class, but there are no real feelings of friendship. They may be "mean girls" style low key shade, they may just be cordial; we can talk about it.

DEPTH ; Formless

RELATIONSHIP ; UTP

CLASS ; First

AVAILABILITY ; Two

EDIT: also I completely forgot to mention, but if you're interested in fulfilling a connection someone is looking for, please comment your interest here before PMing the person. This is really just to avoid the person getting like three different PMs with interest for one role lol.
Last edited by Ξ•pΞΉmetheus on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ξ•pΞΉmetheus
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Wanted Connections

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:57 am

∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
β™š Jacqueline . Schoen β•―

WANTED ; A FRIEND WITH BENEFITS

STORY ; There are many lonely nights Jacqueline often spends alone, cold in the smothering atmosphere that is her first-class suite. Whenever her brother, Paul Jewitt, is no where to be found who is there to hear her gossip about the self-proclaimed "ms. prissy" in suite B4? who will ever keep her company whenever she is in her feverish moods to "tussle" underneath the bed linen. That is where her "friend with benefits" will come in. This friend is aware that their relationship with Miss Jacqueline Schoen will go no farther, it is all just casual sex and no commitment between them. And, at the end of the day they will presume with their lives. It is only when they feel distressed will they call one another over for private "services".

DEPTH ; Formless.

RELATIONSHIP ; Friendly, though they try to keep their sexual intimacy private.

CLASS ; Any; (Male or Female).

AVAILABILITY ; One.
"originality is dead."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

uniquest
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:08 pm

∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
β™š Coraline . Blackwood β•―

WANTED ; Childhood Friend

STORY ; Without exaggeration, their is what one could easily referred to as an unbreakable bond. Meeting at a very young age due to their families prestige. Both of the family names have been friends through generations time and time again, these two proving no reason why they should be any different. Her childhood friend has undoubtedly been there through every hardship as she has been there through theirs. This is the person Coraline will consider herself to be closest to and one of the only reasons she even considered to stop her mourning period and aboard the magnificent ship in the shape of a new beginning.

DEPTH ; Detailed (Please send me a pm to discuss this a bit further if you are interested)

RELATIONSHIP ; Close-Knitted, Best Friends, Possibly Romantic

CLASS ; First { Male || Female }

AVAILABILITY ; One

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamΓ‘s serΓ‘n."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theultimatetrombone on Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:14 pm

I have an interest in the "Friends with Benefits" role with Jacqueline
'Cause there's only one of me
And too many of you fighting over nothing
Oh, there's never enough cool for everyone
And before you know it you're selling out to be in

theultimatetrombone
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ξ•pΞΉmetheus on Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:32 pm

∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
β™š Stas & Syllia β•―

WANTED ; Friends + Drinking Buddies

STORY ; Just general pals, really. Can be friends with both of them, or just one of them. They can meet on the boat or have had a previous relationship in some way. Idk, we can work the whole thing out together really.

DEPTH ; Formless

RELATIONSHIP ; Positive

CLASS ; Second/Third

AVAILABILITY ; Three plus

Ξ•pΞΉmetheus
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueTeddyBearMelody on Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:06 pm

I'd be interested in the Friends+Drinking buddies with Stas and Syllia.
β€œWe are creatures of the underworld~ We can’t afford Love~”

BlueTeddyBearMelody
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:52 pm

∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
β™š Abia . Crane β•―

WANTED ; Friend or Associate of the Westfield Family

STORY ; About a month before the Titanic set sail, Abia was forced to leave her governess position in the Westfield home. Mrs. Westfield denounced her as a temptress at a dinner party in the family home. The Friend(s) and/or Associate(s) of the Westfields would be a person (or people) who witnessed this.

DEPTH ; Vague

RELATIONSHIP ; UTP

CLASS ; First

AVAILABILITY ; 1-2

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:51 pm

Emmi,
I may be interested in pursuing the role with Paul Jewitt. I'll pm you about the matter soon. (:

uniquest
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:49 pm

∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
β™š Ollie R . Gatz β•―

WANTED ; Acquaintance or friend and her muse

STORY ; For a while the girl with the crimson hair has tried her damnedest to find inspiration for her music, for her songs, and her compositions. But, that is hard to do when you have to remain in one place to care for a young girl for so long. So along with this trip to discover the location of her father or what happened to him once he left her mother. She wishes to get that inspiration, that fire back and that's where this person comes in. Whether they knew each other before or met on the boat we can discuss together but, this is the person who helps her discover the one thing she was missing to make her music truly extraordinary.

DEPTH ; Vague

RELATIONSHIP ; Positive; Friends from the past, or Acquaintances who meet on the boat, Possibly romantic.

CLASS ; Any

AVAILABILITY ; One

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theultimatetrombone on Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:10 pm

∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
∎∎∎
β™š Oscar . Dawson β•―

WANTED ; Roommate

STORY ; A roommate for Oscar for his time on the Titanic

DEPTH ; Formless

RELATIONSHIP ; UTP

CLASS ; Second

AVAILABILITY ; One

theultimatetrombone
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theultimatetrombone on Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:13 pm

Interested in the Acquaintance of Ollie Gatz =D

theultimatetrombone
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!