Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Reunited for Summer

Reunited for Summer

a part of “Reunited for Summer”, a fictional universe by Whatsername.

Ten celebrity friends will spend a summer reunited before continuing on with their busy lives.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Reunited for Summer”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reunited for Summer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Reunited for Summer"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Whatsername
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Reunited for Summer

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theultimatetrombone on Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:26 pm

I would love the Sean O'Donnell FC please =)
'Cause there's only one of me
And too many of you fighting over nothing
Oh, there's never enough cool for everyone
And before you know it you're selling out to be in

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

theultimatetrombone
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInSilverInk on Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:46 pm

Hello (: Quite some time back, years ago, I participated in a roleplay that involved some stars coming together for a reality show for the summer and this roleplay kind of reminded me of that. So may I reserve the face claim Minka Kelly?

WrittenInSilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby royals on Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:56 pm

PW: I usually just go by royals :).

I'm going to try for Josephine Skriver.

royals
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:06 pm

Hey love!!

Can I get Tinashe??

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:20 pm

Interest has been noted, thanks guys :). And yes, Girl! Sorry, thought I marked her for you.

Whatsername
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:08 pm

Redacted.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leisurelyatwar on Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:35 am

Hey, I was interested in taking Josephine Skriver and Dougie Poytner, but I saw that someone nabbed the sister. If it doesn't fall through contact me! I would just do the one, but I've been itching to write for a brother and sister myself. Best of luck!

leisurelyatwar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:27 am

I'm interested in the Leighton Meester face. Could I try for her?

Also, you can just call me Eira.

eiraktten
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:03 pm

Nevermind, just realised my complete lack of inspiration ;_;
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:47 pm

Hey!!

I have a thing for brother-sister relationships it seems. Can I take Isha Blaaker too??

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:01 pm

Sure, Girl :)! Go for it! All interest has been noted, thanks guys!

Whatsername
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningBridges on Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:54 pm

Reviving Christopher, the eldest Rockefeller. Should be able to start on him tonight!

BurningBridges
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby royals on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:01 pm

My character is almost done. Should I just make up her history, and change/alter it once the male sibling is taken and I have someone to work with on that, or would you prefer it be left blank for now?

royals
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachy on Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:56 am

Trying for the Dougie Poynter FC, if that's all right. :)

peachy
Member for 8 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eiraktten on Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:06 pm

I've finished Brooke. The only thing left to do is to speak to the writers playing her siblings. I just want to know if there is anything I have to change or not before I begin discussing with the others.

eiraktten
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:29 pm

Great, guys :)!

Royals, yeah, feel free to write down the basics and then once peachy starts, you guys can collab further on the more important details of the family's upbringing :). Also, LindaRose is making a sibling pair that will likely be the step-family of Josephine Skriver/Dougie Poynter FC, so you guys can collab on that history connection as well!

Whatsername
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kmo48678 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:02 pm

Hi,
This looks great! Could I reserve Minka Kelly?

kmo48678
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:03 pm

Natalia is finished!!

I'll try to get started on Andre either tonight or tomorrow.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:03 pm

Sounds good! Thanks for the interest, guys.

Whatsername
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!