Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Multiverse

A little guidance...?

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Multiverse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A little guidance...?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Umbrella on Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:41 am

I'm not sure whether anyone really looks at this board, but I thought I'd post here on the off chance. I've read the 'guide to roleplaying in the Multiverse' post, but was wondering if anyone out there could point me to a good location to start at? I've been lurking around reading a few places to see where the activity is happening, but don't really want to barge in on anything too complicated! I've made a character (here), but she's quite flexible at the minute in terms of both location (although somewhere in Aslund in Terra would be preferable...) and plot.

I mean, it would be fantastic if someone wanted to start a story with me...? Or if I could join one that doesn't have too many people already involved. Massive stories intimidate me slightly...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Umbrella
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: A little guidance...?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lil_kreen on Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:55 am

I could come up with another character to start a story with you. It'd be in the same backing universe as my other two since it's easier for me to compartmentalize when running a few at the same time. heh. I haven't yet had much luck here getting into an RP that lived long but that never stops me. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lil_kreen
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Author Novelist Donated! Beta Tester Contributor Codeweaver Person of Interest Maiden Voyager Salesman Property Buyer Arc Warden Storyteller Historian Group Theory Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Umbrella on Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:07 pm

Thanks Kreen, that would be great! Yeah, I guess in a role-play world of this scope it's hard to keep something moving for a longer period of time, but yeah, let's see what happens. Do you want to come up with a character and go from there, or come up with some kind of base idea for a story first?

Umbrella
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lil_kreen on Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:53 pm

Sorry! I didn't get a notification for this by email. apparently you have to tell it to do that when posting.

You can lead with a story if you like. If you look at my characters tend to play oddminds but I'm quite flexible with any story you might want to go with.

lil_kreen
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Author Novelist Donated! Beta Tester Contributor Codeweaver Person of Interest Maiden Voyager Salesman Property Buyer Arc Warden Storyteller Historian Group Theory Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder Builder Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Umbrella on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:18 pm

Thank you, but I've actually got something going already now. Really sorry, I hope you don't mind!

Umbrella
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lil_kreen on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:29 pm

It's fine!

lil_kreen
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!