Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Nine Lives

Relations

a part of “Nine Lives”, a fictional universe by partially-stars.

The authorities here are hopeless. You want justice? You've got to go out and get it yourself. Or, if that's not an option, come talk to us. Who are we? We are Black Cat. We are vigilantes for hire.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nine Lives”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:59 pm

Code: Select all
[font=times][center][img]fontmeme name[/img]
[img]500px gif[/img]

♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral
[/center]
[list]
[*] [b][url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/nine-lives/characters/alexandru-veronesi]Alexandru Veronesi:[/url][/b] [symbol(s)] Brief description of the relationship.
[*] [b][url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/nine-lives/characters/andrew-mcginty]Andrew McGinty:[/url][/b] [symbol(s)] Brief description of the relationship.
[*] [b][url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/nine-lives/characters/audrey-pryde]Audrey Pryde:[/url][/b] [symbol(s)] Brief description of the relationship.
[*] [b][url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/nine-lives/characters/bree-carter]Bree Carter:[/url][/b] [symbol(s)] Brief description of the relationship.
[*] [b][url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/nine-lives/characters/cenna-wenlynn]Cenna Wenlynn:[/url][/b] [symbol(s)] Brief description of the relationship.
[*] [b][url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/nine-lives/characters/derek-snow]Derek Snow:[/url][/b] [symbol(s)] Brief description of the relationship.
[*] [b][url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/nine-lives/characters/jacqueline]Jacqueline:[/url][/b] [symbol(s)] Brief description of the relationship.
[*] [b][url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/nine-lives/characters/lucas-veil]Lucas Veil:[/url][/b] [symbol(s)] Brief description of the relationship.
[*] [b][url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/nine-lives/characters/meia-williams]Meia Williams:[/url][/b] [symbol(s)] Brief description of the relationship.
[*] [b][url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/nine-lives/characters/melody-lynnix]Melody Lynnix:[/url][/b] [symbol(s)] Brief description of the relationship.
[*] [b][url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/nine-lives/characters/nathan-richards]Nathan Richards:[/url][/b] [symbol(s)] Brief description of the relationship.
[*] [b][url=https://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/nine-lives/characters/tyler-jones]Tyler Jones:[/url][/b] [symbol(s)] Brief description of the relationship.
[/list][/font]

Last edited by partially-stars on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Re: Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:02 pm

• Alexandru Veronesi: [♥/☺] When asked about the exact details of their relationship, Nate and Xandru will just say friends with benefits, and quickly change the subject. However, it's a little more complicated than that. Nate is vaguely aware that his feelings towards Xandru are more than just platonic, and Xandru's habit of helping Nate fall asleep after a nightmare only seems to confirm that they're returned. But Nate's not sure that he's ready to let anyone in like that- even his best friend.
  • Andrew McGinty: [◑] Nate can honestly say that he doesn't know the Irishman that well, and that the little he does know about him, he doesn't have any strong feelings about. The fact that he was once a cop doesn't exactly stand in his favour, however.
  • Audrey Pryde: [☺☺☺] Audrey was the person who introduced him to Black Cat. Nathan's walls have gradually lowered around her, and now, they're good friends.
  • Bree Carter: [symbol(s)] Brief description of the relationship.
  • Cenna Wenlynn: [☺☺] They're both quite angry people. While one would imagine it would make for a volatile relationship, Cenna and Nathan actually get along surprisingly well. They're like siblings- they'll patch each other up as quickly as they'll yell at each other over a stupid decision.
  • Derek Snow: [☺] Derek's silence has never bothered Nathan. In fact, there are times where he relishes it. Derek is one of the very few people that Nathan can tolerate touching him when he's angry or upset.
  • Jacqueline: [symbol(s)] Brief description of the relationship.
  • Lucas Veil: [symbol(s)] Brief description of the relationship.
  • Meia Williams: [☺/◑/☠] Most of the time, Mei and Nathan get along pretty well. They're not the best of friends, but they have a silent kind of friendship. However, when they fight, it's better to just take cover until it blows over. When they fight, they don't bicker- there's nowhere too far for them.
  • Melody Lynnix: [☺] They don't exactly sit around braiding each other's hair and drinking wine, but they have a quiet kind of friendship where they always have the other's back.
  • Tyler Jones: [symbol(s)] Brief description of the relationship.
Last edited by partially-stars on Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lithaldoren on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:42 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Andrew McGinty: [☺] The first time Xandru met Andrew was in the boxing ring. He'd been getting a bit restless lately, and spying the Irish male showing off some moves made him rather curious as to whether or not the guy was a good fighter. Needless to say, the fight ended in a draw. Andrew was one of the few who could fight him on equal footing in a spar, and Xandru respected that.
  • Audrey Pryde: [symbol(s)] Brief description of the relationship.
  • Cenna Wenlynn: [☺] They have a close sibling-like rivalry in both parkour and such. Xandru enjoys spending time with her.
  • Derek Snow: [☺] Upon meeting the younger male, Xandru proceeded to take Derek under his wing. They play Charades every so often and Xandru learned sign language for the express purpose of being able to communicate better with Derek. Xandru also thinks that sign language is very useful for stealth missions.
  • Jerry Ying: [symbol(s)] Brief description of the relationship.
  • Katherine Snider: [☺] Xandru enjoys running with Kit, and seeing as they're both rather competitive, finds it fun to race against her as well. Xandru's also Kit's semi-mentor; a subject for many jibes and jokes among the two, since Kit is the older one.
  • Meia Williams: [symbol(s)] Brief description of the relationship.
  • Melody Lynnix: [☺] Xandru and Melody, both using twin weapons, enjoy sparring with each other on that front and exchanging tips and tricks. Though they aren't the closest of friends, they're able to watch each other's back on missions.
  • Nathan Richards: [♥/☺] When pressed, both Xandru and Nate would agree that they were merely best friends, with more than a few benefits on the side. That doesn't excuse the fact that Xandru, someone who actively dislikes seeking out people, would willingly enter Nate's room whenever the latter had nightmares. He tries to keep his distance from Nate emotionally, denying the mere presence of any non-platonic feelings, but fails in that endeavor. In the end, Xandru is inherently possessive but until something makes him snap out of his denial, there isn't a chance that he would confess to any romantic feelings towards Nate.
  • Tyler Jones: [☺] Xandru likes watching Tyler hack into protected files and the like; though he might not understand any of what Tyler is doing, he still thinks that it's kinda fun to watch. They also can throw jokes around and keep up a relaxed atmosphere.
Last edited by Lithaldoren on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:20 pm, edited 19 times in total.
“I am afraid, monsieur, you will have to kill me first, and I have a prejudice against being killed before nine o'clock.”
― Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche

Lithaldoren
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chevin11 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:42 pm

• Alexandru Veronesi: [☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺] The only person I've seen really stand up toe-to-toe with me, and last. Not only that, he's just as good as me. He could be a goddamn olympian I swear. Plus he's the best of lads I've ever met.
    "Buddy he's a fuckin character I tell ya what!"
  • Andrew McGinty: [symbol(s)] Andrew does his best to keep an even head
    "I'm pretty alright."

• Audrey Pryde: [☺☺]
    She's pretty funny, I gotta say. Makes pretty friggin deeeeeeeeecent nachos too. Never been on a mission with her, and we don't talk much, but she's alright in my books.
    "Pass me a handful of them 'Chos yeah? *Stuffs half a plate in face* THESE ARE SO GOOOOOOD"

• Cenna Wenlynn: [♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥] She's a lass after my own heart, I swear. Another girl who reminds me of the women back home. She's got quite the humor, most of the others find it hard to appreciate, but jesus, I think she's fuckin' hilarious. Had me in stitches more than a few times. Plus that god-for-saken smile. And she got me pie once.
    "Is this........ I fuckin' LOVE YA! AND ITS CHERRY. YOU'RE AFTER ME HEART LASS I SWEAR"

• Derek Snow: [◑◑◑◑] I think he's a little naieve with the whole non-lethal thing, but I can respect that. You know, not wanting to kill and all. But in the end, that's going to get him hurt.

"Oi, Echo, right? Gimme five ya goddamn loudmouth!"

• Meia Williams:
    [♥] She's just so, I don't know. Somethin bout her reminds me of home, where everyone is rude as can be. Except she doesn't smile much. Or ever. I got her to once, but it was a damn good joke. I'll get her again someday. Maybe.
    "Jesus, you must tan like a lobster yeah?"

• Melody Lynnix:
    [☺☠☺☠] I don't mind the lass, but she gives me a lot of shit for drinking, and she's a bit cold, although she seems nice once you dig through 30000 kilos of ice.
    " Am i? Of course I'm into the beer lady! Jumpin jesus, when am I not into the beer?"

• Nathan Richards: [◑◑◑◑ ] I believe that someday, if he learns to focus himself, he could be great, but until then, he needs to control himself.
    "I don't mind the lad, but he needs to work on himself"

• Tyler Jones:
    [☺☺] He's a good lad. I've been training with him a little bit, it's nice to have someone who is willing to pay attention to what I have to teach, boxing-wise. He's a good man, too.

"Oi, Tyleroonie! Toss me a downer yeah?"
Last edited by chevin11 on Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chevin11
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chevin11 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:07 pm

If anyone wants to discuss/change anything let me know!

chevin11
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:51 am

• Alexandru Veronesi: [☺]
    Xandru has chosen to take Derek under his wings of sorts and as a result, he's become a older brother figure to the little mute. Xandru enjoys Derek's games of charades and it always seems to get Derek to crack a smile. They get along rather well and Derek loves the fact that xandru is taking the time to learn sign language so they can better communicate with each other during missions.
  • Andrew McGinty: [◑]
    Derek doesn't really mind him but he's a bit too loud at times. They still have respect for one another and Derek does enjoy sometimes taking a peak at how he spars with others whenever he's bored.
  • Bree Carter: [☠/☺]
    Possibly the easiest way to describe Bree and Derek would be frenemies considering the two are polar opposites. They often have a hard time getting along due to their outlook of how targets should be dealt with but at the end of the day, they still have each others back whenever things go wrong.
  • Cenna Wenlynn: [☺]
    Derek and Cenna have become good friends. He's been pretty good at being her quiet companion whenever she needs that for him plus she's even asked him to teach her ASL which means a lot to Derek.
  • Jacqueline: [☺]
    Derek seems to have the easiest time communicating with Jacqueline because he understands her better than most. Plus he never asks her to talk being her silent companion whenever needed.
  • Kit Snider: [☺/♥]
    Their relationship with each other is rather humorous. Derek seems to always play the hero with her whenever she gets herself in sticky situations. he's probably the sweetest with her. Comforting her when she has a bad day and sometimes even being vocal with her to make her feel better about her stutter. He may even have a small crush on her but he hasn't admitted to it yet. Though he definitely hates it when the cops are vulgar to her at work and has taken it upon himself to 'clean up their act' on a few occasions.
  • Meia Williams: [☺]
    It's not like they're besties sitting around gossiping and having slumber parties but they do seem to get along. Neither have bothered each other and he never really says anything about how she handles her targets. That's her choice. They don't often hang around each other but Meia does seem to be a fan of throwing knives near him with little notes attached for him to respond to.
  • Melody Lynnix: [☺]
    Melody is highly protective of Derek almost in motherly/sister way and Derek finds it very sweet. He's not entirely a fan of being coddled but he's willing to let her do it and he enjoys the fact that she's always willing to stand up for him since he never had anyone like that growing up.
  • Nathan Richards: [☺/◑]
    They're not really close friends but the two seem to get along and have respect for each other. Plus Derek is one of the few daring enough to be around Nathan when he loses his temper.
Last edited by tigerz on Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:44 pm

• Alexandru Veronesi: [☺] Both Mel and Xan are dual wielders and often spar together. She brings out the best in her abilities and shows her how to be better. A better person and a better fighter.
  • Andrew McGinty: [symbol(s)] Brief description of the relationship.
  • Cenna Wenlynn: [symbol(s)] Brief description of the relationship.
  • Derek Snow: [☺] Even though she knows that Derek can defend himself, Mel is fiercely protective of him. She sees him as the little brother she always wanted but never had.
  • Nathan Richards: [☺] Nathan and Mel have similar pasts and, because of this, they tend to understand each other better than the others. They're not close enough to talk about "the deep stuff", but they get along fairly well.
  • Tyler Jones: [☺/♥] Ty is incredibly laid back at times and this is a skill Mel really needs to pick up. He makes her laugh and she think's he's cute. Handsome really. When he gets angry, she gives him time and then she tries to bring him back. The same he does for her.
  • Kit Snider [☺] Kit is Mel's roommate. For Kit it's the little things that Mel likes about rooming with her. Chocolate baked goods. Space when needed, but she's clever and fun and very good for Mel who lives inside her missions.
Last edited by xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:45 pm

Tyler and Alexandru are on the same wave length on most things, both being laid back guys and having similar senses of humour, and the two get along pretty well.
  • Andrew McGinty: [☺/◑]
    Tyler doesn't mind Andrew, in fact he gets along well with the loud, brash Irishman, but Andrew's past as a cop makes Tyler irrationally worried because he doesn't know what Andrew knows about what happened with his parents.
  • Cenna Wenlynn: [◑ ]
    Tyler doesn't really know Cenna that well, but she's good to Derek and she seems nice enough.
  • Derek Snow: [☺]
    Derek and Tyler live together. A quiet friend Derek may be, but Tyler trusts him implicitly and he's good to bounce ideas with when Tyler hits a brick wall with the computers.
  • Kit Snider:[☺]
    Kit and Tyler get along like a house on fire. The two have a similar sense of humour and are constantly poking fun at each other. When sleep is noticeable by its absence, Kit's been known to take him on a midnight drive or bring him food from the diner. She's a good friend to have.
  • Melody Lynnix: [☺/♥]
    Tyler likes Mel. His feelings towards her go beyond friendship, but he's pretty certain that someone like Mel wouldn't even entertain being anything more than friends. Still, he keeps her grounded when she gets too highly strung and she helps him when things get too heavy for him.
  • Nathan Richards: [symbol(s)] Brief description of the relationship.
Last edited by phoenixheart on Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaptainHooligan on Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:25 pm

Her running partner and as she loves to jokingly call him, Baby Mentor (due to the small age difference). The first person Nathan introduced her to when she joined Black Cat. Even though he wakes her up rather early sometimes for runs, she doesn't mind, enjoying the company and competition. She's thankful that he took it upon himself to show her how to fight properly.
  • Andrew McGinty: [◑]
    Snider can't help but laugh at almost everything the Irish man has to say, his accent a lot different than her own southern one. He's loud and not afraid to speak his mind and she admires him for that, but being the newest member it seems he has some fun at her expense - not that she minds, usually she ends up laughing as well.
  • Audrey Pryde: [☺☺]
    Kit's favorite drinking buddy, the two hit it off right away - a friendship based off of sarcasm and bad-assery. From the moment Rey told her that she also enjoyed giving the bird to most people, Kit knew. Of course Kit jokes that she's only in the friendship for the free motorcycle rides. Kit has made deal with Rey, in exchange for fixing up her bike anytime Rey is to teach her how to aim and shoot accurately.
  • Bree Carter: [☠]
    The two are from polar opposite sides of the spectrum. The tension is definitely there, and Kit's not one to back down if she has to defend herself or past, so they have their share of explosive arguments. Putting their differences aside though, Kit tries to be a motherly figure - even though she's only a few years older. Of course, Bree doesn't have to like it, but that doesn't stop Kit from making sure she's well-fed, well-rested and healthy. They may argue and not get along 9 times out of 10, but they have each others back.
  • Cenna Wenlynn: [◑/☺]
    There hasn't really been a chance for Kit and Cenna to really get to know each other, they definitely have a common ground, both being waitresses. Kit finds it really interesting that Cenna can speak both French and Russian, also admiring her medical experience since Kit, on the other hand, can't really do the whole blood thing.
  • Derek Snow: [☺☺/♥]
    Kit owes a lot to Derek, he's swooped in and saved her a couple of times, plus he's always one to listen to her rant and pout. Kit is very nurturing when it come to CurlyQ, she likes to make sure he's okay - sometimes that means invading his personal space. They balance each other, while she does enough talking for the two of them, he brings quietness to her life. He's the first person Ryder usually seeks him out when she's distressed or in trouble, someone she knows she can lean on (literally, at times).
  • Jacqueline: [symbol(s)]

• Lucas Veil: [symbol(s)]

• Meia Williams: [☠/◑]
    Similar to yin and yang, except maybe there are a few things that are too similar for them to be the definition of "opposites attract." They have more of a business-like relationship. They work together and have each others back, but rarely are they seen together outside the work place. There is an unknown reason for Mei's dislike towards her, but Kit is trying to find out. Meanwhile Meia impulsive behavior worries Kit, and Kit isn't one to keep her opinions to herself - so their acquaintanceship is rather rocky.
  • Melody Lynnix: [☺]
    Currently Kit is in the finishing process of moving in with Melody. Ever since her first mission, Kit's always had this admiration for Mel. The more time they spend together the more Kit is starting to realize that she's found a strong friend and she makes sure she's there when Mel gets too caught up in an assignment. Plus it's fun to have someone to dance and sing to music with, even though Melody is way better in the dance department, and the singing department - she feels the goofing off helps.
  • Nathan Richards: [☺]
    The one who roped her into Black Cat, she doesn't know if she should thank him just yet, but she's getting there. She's known of him since she moved to town, and she wasn't afraid to step up and help him out when his brother was killed. Kit made sure he was always fed, usually giving him the "it's on the house" liner multiple times. She knew he didn't want pity, so she didn't give it and she makes sure he knows she's there for him.
  • Tyler Jones: [☺]
    The two got along right from the start. Kit enjoys joking around with Ty, especially that he has a dry sense of humor and can keep up with her sarcasm. The two are like two peas in a pod. Whenever he has trouble sleeping, Kit is known to offer him a drive or smuggle him food and sweets from the diner.
  • Jerry Liu Yi Ying: [☺☺]
    Kit and Jerry's relationship that resembles that of bickering siblings. The two have been through a lot separately, but always been there for each other. Considering him practically family, Kit tries to keep Jerry sane when he gets far too focused on something. They're both open with each other, not afraid to be brutally honest with one another - no respect lost between the two. They have the whole "only I can make snarky remarks and bother to this person" mentality.
Last edited by CaptainHooligan on Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:37 am, edited 13 times in total.

CaptainHooligan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:44 pm

• Alexandru Veronesi: [♥☺] Cenna has a strange relationship with Alexndru, he is like a brother to her, almost so much so that they can get on eachothers nerves. She likes to spend time with him on her sociable days, but finds herself distancing herself from him when she feels their relationship gets too close.
  • Andrew McGinty: [☺♥♥♥♥♥☺]
    Cenna finds Andrew extremely attractive. He is literally just her type. Strong, funny and honest. He has a personality she feels she can open up too, and laugh with. He always makes her smile, and she loves to see him smile. She considers them good friends, and loves to spend time with him.
  • Audrey Pryde: [☺♥♥♥♥♥☺] Audrey and Cenna's relationship is....complicated. Cenna is very much attracted to Audrey but she doesn't have any idea how to handle it. She loves spending time with the other woman and feels an intense attraction to her she cant explain. She does her best to push it back and treat Audrey like a friend, because she is scared of her feelings.
  • Bree Carter: [◑] ???
  • Derek Snow: [☺]Derek and Cenna are good friends, he is teaching her ASL and she loves spending time in companionable silence.
  • Jacqueline: [◑]
  • Lucas Veil: [◑]
  • Meia Williams: [◑] Cenna doesnt know her very well.
  • Melody Lynnix: [◑]
  • Nathan Richards: [◑]
  • Tyler Jones: [◑]
  • Kit Snider: [☺] Cenna likes Kit in a completely platonic way. she finds the other woman interesting, but she doesnt know her well.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:10 pm

• Alexandru Veronesi: [☺◑] Jerry and Alexandru make an odd pair. Their personalities are nearly the opposite of each other, which is why people find it odd when they find out Jerry and Xandru are good friends. They like to tease each other, and Jerry tends to get a faint grin at Xandru's puns, although he does get exasperated at how often he gets hurt.
    And it would indeed be weird, if it weren't for the fact that they're both professionals on the field. They probably wouldn't have interacted much otherwise if it weren't for that mission they went on together, but they did and that opened up a whole list of operations with one another. Now they're friends - ones that can trust the other to watch their backs.
  • Andrew McGinty: [☺◑] Jerry and Andrew do get along well - they have similar moral values. They're a bit competitive when it comes to shooting competitions - Andrew's faster but Jerry can shoot farther - and sometimes it can seem a bit onesided, since Jerry's a bit of a grump even around his friends, but they're definitely friends who get along pretty well, even if Andrew drinks a bit too much for Jerry's taste. Well, at least he doesn't try to make Jerry drink too much and Jerry knows how to bake Cherry Pie, yeah?
  • Kit Snider: [☺☺] They both get along like a pair of bickering siblings - although Jerry prefers to think of it as 'cousin', since to him nobody is able to replace his brother Tom. They've known each other since Jerry was in highschool, and they've gotten along pretty well. Jerry holds no ill will against Kit, and will often watch out for her, although he knows she can take care of herself. They have an open and trusting friendship since they both don't exactly hide the truth from each other without good reason, and despite bickering they do care for each other a lot - as proven when someone disses one and has to deal with the other dissing them back.
  • Derek Snow: [symbol(s)] Brief description of the relationship.
  • Meia Williams: [☠◑] Jerry and Meia are neutral with each other, so long as they aren't forced to interact with each other. While some might call them alike - and they kind of are in that both are grumpy - this is a case where they repel each other like magnets. Jerry doesn't like Meia's lack of morals and Meia doesn't like Jerry's obsession with money. It doesn't help that he's a medic either. As a result, both try to stay away from each other, and are more or less liable to start getting snarky or argumentative with each other upon contact.
  • Melody Lynnix: [symbol(s)] Brief description of the relationship.
  • Nathan Richards: [symbol(s)] Brief description of the relationship.
Last edited by Alle9009 on Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmyz on Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:58 pm

• Alexandru Veronesi; [symbol(s)] Brief description of the relationship.
  • Andrew McGinty: [◑☠] He reeeally gets on her nerves with all his jokes and being all funny and goofy! She mostly just rolls her eyes at him, but sometimes cant help but to give him razor sharp comments. Once he did manage to make her laugh, she must give him creds for that.
  • Derek Snow: [☺? ] Meia and Derek are complete opposites when it comes to valuing human lives. Meia lost her morale and compassion a long time ago, but she do admire Derek (in secret) for his kindhearted spirit. Seing other people coddle him really gets on her nerves. And she sometimes sends him notes with her throwing knifes/stars.
  • Melody Lynnix: [symbol(s)] Brief description of the relationship.
  • Nathan Richards: [◑☺☠] They don't really hang out like friends, but they do have a silent understanding for each other from time to time. Despite this, they tend to get in big fights where they don't hold anything back - going all out. So you better take cover and whatever you do, don't get between them.
  • Kit Snider: [☠/◑] Meia and Kit got off on a bad start. Main reason being that Mei is scared of fast vehicles and suffers from motion-sickness, which she is trying to keep a secret. She has therefore decided to act grumpy/avoid Kit and her stupid cars x) They are Jing and jang when it comes to showing emotions (Kit's displaying them openly and Mei is hiding them like crazy) something that also creates problems. Mei do envy her in secret.. Both her easy past and her wicked cool tattoo.. ;)
  • Jerry Liu Yi Ying: [symbol(s)] Brief description of the relationship.
Last edited by Emmyz on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image"Our human hearts forget how strong they are, and they get lost along the way.."
.:Birdy - Wild Horses:.

Friendly greetings / Emmyz

Emmyz
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:10 pm

♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral || ❥ = care for

Alexandru Veronesi:
N/A

Andrew McGinty:
N/A

Bree Carter:
N/A

Cenna Wenlynn: ☺| ♥

Audrey has always found Cenna's company pleasing even after they first met and were both quite quiet around each other and when they opened up to each other they just clicked. Audrey does admit that she is attracted to Cenna but that realization actually hit her hard when she noticed that not only was she attracted to her physically but emotionally too. Audrey still tries to act the same around her but it gets frustrating at times, especially since they room together.

Derek Snow:
N/A

Jacqueline:
N/A

Kit Snider: ☺☺
You do not want to catch these two mad AND together because most likely you'll get the bird, times two. When Audrey first met Kit she liked her right off the bat and when she actually saw her in action Audrey thought she had found her new idol. She was pure badass in Audrey's eyes and still is but a badass she can personally mess and joke around with because they became rather close really fast. Besides Mel, Kit is the second person to go on little late night tagging's around the city with Audrey and they always have a blast even if they may end up at the bar more nights than not.

Lucas Veil:
N/A

Meia Williams:
N/A

Melody Lynnix: ☺☺

You can say these two kind of have a Mae/Skye relationship with Mel being a kind of mentor and all as she teaches Audrey how to defend herself better. In exchange Audrey brings Mel out on some of her tagging expedition with a nice bike ride being an added bonus. Mel is actually the first person ever to go with Audrey when she would graffiti her art on the side of buildings as she always use to go alone. Mel is definitely a trusted friend in Audrey's eyes as she they have both watched each others backs on certain missions when Audrey would ask for her help or vice versa.

Nathan Richards: ☺ ❥

Audrey cares for all her friends but Nathan is a special little case. She was the one to introduce him to Black Cat but what really made her go hunt him down was the fact that they both had similar things happen to them in the past and that awoke a certain determination to find him. When Audrey found him he was in the middle of a fight and he didn't look like he was winning so she helped out but he wasn't too happy about it at first. In that moment Audrey saw something in him she couldn't quite put into words but it was something rather amazing and she instantly knew she cared for him, in a way a big sister might see her little brother. And she's completely alright if he doesn't feel the same as long as he comes back home at the end of the day.

Tyler Jones:
N/A

ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!