Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

No-Go AA+

Daily Dares

a part of “No-Go AA+”, a fictional universe by Victorant.

Love School Drama (v.2) Make a reputation for yourself or make a fool out of yourself. The choice is yours.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “No-Go AA+”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Daily Dares

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:58 am

OOC listing dares characters can complete in roleplay for extra stats!

This area will be updated per roleplay day by GMs with a list of dares and the number of stat points earned reflecting what we believe to be the difficulty/impact of the dare matched with the stats it best corresponds to.

eg. Eavesdrop on a conversation and get caught +2 Notoriety.

The highest amount of points you can earn per dare is 10 and the lowest is 2.
You are allowed to collaborate with other roleplayers but if the dare requires about an equal effort to complete action wise, then the points will be split between yous. We will take into account the amount of posts about the dare too.
By action wise, a long conversation to complete a dare will not split the points.

eg. of dare that splits points
Save a character from a fatal accident. +10 Athleticism

Gen crosses the road without looking
Rhys spots Gen and calls out to her
Gen looks at Rhys and still doesn't notice the car incoming
Rhys runs in and grabs her, getting hit by the car
Gen opens her eyes to find Rhys on top of her and injured
Rhys is happy that Gen is okay and he managed to save her

5 points will go to Rhys and Gen each.

Dare stats will NOT be added by the roleplayer but given by GMs as a footnote. Roleplayers are required to mention the dare they are undergoing in their footnote as well to let us know where the dare starts.

eg.

1st post about dare: *footnotes 'Dare to ____ start."*
last post about dare: *footnotes 'Dare to ____ completed."*

If you have a suggestion for a dare you can send it here: http://freesuggestionbox.com/pub/iglydir
If you have any questions, just let us know in OOC.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Re: Daily Dares

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:27 am

We've been discussing this system more and it's hard to plan it out for the long term functioning of the RP.
Instead, we would like to trial this as a social activity for all roleplayers.
Here in this OOC you can dare another character to do or say something in the RP that you would like to see.

eg. "I dare Rhys to tell someone about his past in modeling."

The roleplayer for the character mentioned would be required to reply with approval or disapproval and all that is left is for the roleplayer who is dared to complete the dare with the footnotes:
1st post about dare: *footnotes "Dare start."*
Last post about dare: *footnotes "Dare completed."*
And review the points earned following this table:
Add to the footnote of how many points you earned to your last post on the dare per category and in total:
*footnotes "Dare completion earned 1 pt interaction, 2 pts scene, 0 pts character, 1 pt aftermath, 0 pt post count. =4 pts"*

To finish, add the earned points up along with your usual STATs.
Notoriety +3 (dare points)
Athleticism +1 (dare points)

The STAT points earned can be applied at your discretion.

The Rules for the dares are as follows:
1. Each dare can only be about one character. You cannot dare a character to interact with another character whatsoever.
eg. I dare Rhys to ask someone out (yes)
I dare Rhys to ask Shiori out (no)

2. There is no maximum to how many dare requests you make. However, each roleplayer can only accept one dare per character per RP day. If a dare takes longer to fulfill, that is okay so long as you are only completing one dare per RP day.

3. If for some reason you cannot complete a dare, you can cancel at any time.

4. If you earn points from a dare, you cannot assign more than 5 to one STAT at a time. This is to ensure the Daily Ranks aren't thrown off substantially by a dare with a large earning.

5. NPCS cannot be used for the purpose of fulfilling a dare. Any interaction dares must be completed with another character in the RP.

Any questions please ask in OOC! Keep in mind this is a trial and all feedback to this new system is welcome.
Last edited by Valkyrieknight on Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:07 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tinkers on Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:43 am

I want to try! Okay............

1) I dare Aeon to tell someone a really not funny joke! 4 points?!
STUFF THAT...LET'S GO HARDER!!! 8D
I dare Aeon to use a cliched pick-up line! 8 points!
2) I dare Akira to sit on someone's lap! 7 points?!
3) I dare Rhys to try on eyeglasses! 5 points?!

Tinkers
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazeNoKitsune on Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:23 pm

1) I dare Sora to kiss someone on the cheek! 7 points?
2) I dare Mao to walk in the boys dressing room! 6 points?

Also, I accept your lap challenge! Now I just have to figure out who Akira is going to sit on while we wait for the GMs to decide if the number is fair :3

This is going to be fun. XD

KazeNoKitsune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:48 pm

Approving Akira's lap dare for 7! ^^

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:37 pm

Hm Rhys can try on eyeglasses but the tricky part is from who. Only Yuuki really wears them. Shiori has them too but she only wore them once. .
I won't commit just yet but I'll have a think. =P

I dare Johnny to let out a rip (fart ahem.. yes I know I'm childish) 5 (I'd go higher but only if he does it caught)

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:01 pm

Shiori's glasses are for reading or when looking at smaller details only. She has them, she just doesn't use them as often as Yuuki as her vision isn't that bad. Overachievers club time, whenever she is reading a book or doing homework, or just during actual class time is when she would wear them.

If you want to accept it I'm sure one of us could help set up the scene if we are allowed to knowingly aid the dares still.

I dare Misaki to ask someone if they are an Uke or a Seme? 5 points?

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:53 pm

........ Aeon was dared..... What a very brave person indeed....

Anyway. I'll think on it a bit more, I'll get back to it at the soonest!

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:08 pm

A fart for Johnny The Tall Fart.
Hm...
That's a tall fart- I mean tall order. I'd need to figure out the setup and payoff for something like that. I'll see what I can accomplish. Consider it accepted!
In exchange, I dare Yuuki to slap a beeyatch. I'm thinking 2 points
nah I kid. 10 points.
Purple haze, runnin' through my brain. Lately, things don't seem the same.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QυεεηAмoroυs on Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:16 pm

@Mao dare

I accept, 6 sounds fair to me. Hahaha I look forward to this!

@Yuuki dare

Hmm.. I don't mind doing it, but there are only a few people she might actually slap... (Shiori, Kazuki, Tsukiko...) I'll try to do it whenever I find a realistic moment for it~

QυεεηAмoroυs
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tinkers on Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:10 pm

SORA WOULD BE HAPPY TO KISS SOMEONE ON THE CHEEK!

Tinkers
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:18 pm

Haha Misaki would definitely like to know, so I accept the dare. It would surely make things interesting.

Stiles
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:27 pm

I'm still waiting for Vic's say but unfortunately, the point distribution for these dares are subject to change!
(Sorry Kaze especially since I approved before ;; )

Feel free to continue daring,
(I definitely don't want anyone to stop and wait for us, they're getting juicy o.o) but just know that the points allocated right now can change. I'm working on a way for the dares to be totaled more fairly on the effort it takes to fulfill.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:44 am

About the Aeon dare, I accept it. I would do it once the GMs' made the clear signal. But, don't expect it happening immediately.

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:08 am

Bumping with edits to the original post! Please review to find out how many points you can earn for the dare you have accepted.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:15 pm

I want more dares coming in so everyone gets a chance to try this out really.
Let's see..

I dare Tsukiko to search through a school rubbish bin.
I dare Kei to mistake a girl for a boy (not counting Akira because everyone's on that mistake).

Um forgot to answer the question: yes, you can knowingly aid another roleplayer's dare.

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Fri May 19, 2017 7:37 am

Just a reminder about the dare system!
Roleplayers are required to assign their own points when the dare is fulfilled in the ending post where the dare is involved.
GMs cannot assign the points because certain questions relate to your character's development and we might misjudge. Although if there are any questions, we are happy to assist.

To know how many points you have earned, please follow this table:

Add to the footnote of how many points you earned to your last post on the dare per category and in total:
*footnotes: Dare completion earned 1 pt interaction, 2 pts scene, 0 pts character, 1 pt aftermath, 0 pt post count. =4 pts*

To finish, add the earned points up along with your usual STATs.
Notoriety +3 (dare points)
Athleticism +1 (dare points)

The STAT points earned can be applied at your discretion but you cannot assign more than 5 to one STAT at a time.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:51 am

As discussed in chat,
Misaki dare: While she's having one of her fantasies, she drools on someone by accident.

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!