Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

No-Go AA+

OTP Discussion

a part of “No-Go AA+”, a fictional universe by Victorant.

Love School Drama (v.2) Make a reputation for yourself or make a fool out of yourself. The choice is yours.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “No-Go AA+”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

OTP Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:22 pm

Just a thread for random discussion and fangirling/fanboying of characters you ship together <333
//sprinkles thread with love dust//

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Re: OTP Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:39 pm

I'll get this started by saying some shippssss~ Keep in mind this is just a place to discuss how we feel about the characters and there is no pressure to actually make this happen.

I really ship:

Shiori x Rhys
They're just really cute together ; v ; I can imagine when Shiori is too flustered to make the first move, Rhys would be bold enough to do it even if she'll act tsundere and perhaps deny how she feels. XD

Kei x Akira
Kei is afraid of girls and it works really well with Akira as a girl pretending to be a boy. I can imagine them being friends then Akira's true gender coming to light, causing a temporary rift between them but eventually Kei would overcome his fear realizing he has feelings for her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:46 pm

Aahhh Rhysori, a fine ship indeed. I'd love to see that unfold throughout the story. Kei and Akira would be simply awesome just for the story of it all alone. A different type of ship I think would AWESOME, fun and hilarious is a BROMANCE. The stuff two really close friends would do for each other is absolutely hilarious, and my ideas are~

Broships:
Tadashi x Sora
When they finally talk they get over how Tadashi has changed and then become really close friends. Sora being blunt and Tadashi being eloquent; it'd be a strange pair but a friendship I'd love to see. They both could use a solid bud anyways.

Rhys x Bishop
A bromance for the ages! No anime swim team is complete without one. Looking at the characters, Rhys is quiet, cool, athletic and seemingly a strong leader. With Bishop cheerful, not quite so cool and eager; yet both would very much excel on the swim team. Rhys as the president and Bishop as a scholar athlete. It'd be a good balance seeing how the two react to the same thing differently. Plus all the fanservice for everyone lmfao.

Akira x Mao
I think these two would be fast friends given their penchant for athletics. However the twist would be Akira's posing as a boy yet still looking at Mao like a girl. It'd be more a rivalry maybe, at least on Alira's side, but a friendly one trying to out do the other in P.E. class. The two could click as well with how they both view their parents, although from very different back grounds. And yes I'm still calling this a broship, lol. However... Could Akira feel comfortable enough to confide in Mao her secret? That's a heavy load to bear without a confidant. Just thoughts swirling in my head.

Tell me what you guys think!! Am I just crazy?!

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strix on Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:01 pm

RHYSORI: I am with you guys there on the Ship of I'm starting to think that it may be the most popular ship? They just seem to mesh so well, and Shiori is so naive... Can we squeeze her cheeks? No? Darn. If these two kiss, I might explode from the adorableness.

My other favorite ships are:

Ryoune (RyouxDevone): Uhm, because Ryou needs a confident and sexy woman in his life...and Devone needs some loyal lovin'... XD

Soyuu (YuukixSora): Obvious cuteness. He's blunt and does whatever he feels like doing and she's spent her entire life grooming herself to be what she is needed to be. They couldn't be any more different, but they're both smart and enjoy learning, so they have enough similarity to have reasons to speak to each other.

Kazukira (KazukixAkira): Okay, it might be a little far-fetched, but hear me out. Kazuki is a trust fund baby and Akira was abandoned by her father for wealth and fame. Akira isn't exactly fond of kids born with a spoon in their mouths, or at least not ones who act like it (As there have been a few exceptions already ex: Shiori). Kazuki is a flirt and already asked Akira if she is a girl, and it would just be an interesting dynamic for Akira to struggle to keep her gender a secret from the serial womanizer, especially if she begins to develop a crush for our wandering bad boy.

Strix
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazeNoKitsune on Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:00 pm

AkiraxMao bromance = confirmed. Me and Queen discussed it. Whether or not Mao will know her secret, only time will tell~<3

Soyuu! <3 Yes!

Rhysori <3 Triple Yes!

Ryou and Devone? They're both smokin hot so I'd pay to see that... XD

Getting down to adding my own two cents....I dunno, I really like GenKei, or KeiMai. I just do. They trigger all my feels. It would be nice to see Kei reassuring Gen during one of her panic attacks after they become closer, or at least close enough where he'd care enough to face his own fear to console her.

Also, my crack ships are

KazuAki (Kazuki and Akira) : Ever since he asked Akira if she was a girl, I've kind of liked this pair. Like I said, it's most likely a crack ship, but let me enjoy the high okay? I just think that a virgin tomboy and a womanizing writer sounds pretty damn funny. XD

KazuAri (Kazuki and Arietta) : Seriously, she dislikes him. It would be hilariously adorable if he started to grow on her. As she is another more naive and innocent character, I believe it would be a cute way to push both her boundaries and his expectations in women. (If we're speaking honestly here, she is nowhere near Tsukiko's level of sexuality.. XD)

KazeNoKitsune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tinkers on Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:39 pm

I L-O-V-E all the ships. I am going to add some new ones I had in mind as well!

Tadaen? Tadashi x Gen
Their reunion had me at hello! It was so cute. I also read in his profile that he had a crush on her before? Stoke the fire!
I know he had a date with Arietta but why not love triangle? We don't have one going and it would be interesting.

Sorei? Kei x Sora
A different sexuality relationship. Could also be a bromance!

Rhyopeia? Rhys x Cassiopeia
They had small time together when he touched her hair and she touched his stomach when he got hurt. They have gone past touch barrier early. X3

Kazupeia? Kazuki x Cassiopeia
Good girl meets bad boy! Will she tame him or will he dirty her huhu

Aeogen? Aeon x Gen
She hates him with a 'passion'. She also into princesses and princes and Aeon is princely. Gen can bother Aeon a lot and she grows on him maybe??

Roccone? Rocco x Devone
The two met and I see sparks flying. They would be a dangerous couple and try to take over school together.

Jouki? Johnny x Yuuki
I think this would be funny. Yuuki might scold Johnny a lot but she could help him with his japanese. Johnny can also protect her cause he more athletic. (don't take it wrong way Sora-kun!)

Rocei? Rocco x Kei
My number one bromance want! They have a similar look to me and I want them to meet and be brothers OTL

Rhyra? Rhys x Akira
Good friends could be something more. The two are atheletic and that can get heated.

Tinkers
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:34 pm

Rhysori.....

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:35 pm

Yes!!! Amen! I know I haven't posted here yet, but I personally want to make them do that all the time! Does that count as rape?

My faves:

Rhysori
Soyuu
KazuAki
JoGen (Johnny and Gen)

and I have to agree with Tinkers, I secretly ship Aeogen (Aeon x Gen)

Stiles
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazeNoKitsune on Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:16 pm

Tinkers explanation for Rhys and Akira sounds like a Hentai episode sypnosis... XD I am dying. Haha. That gave me a great laugh. Thank you~ Though I totally see where you're coming from there! I really would be sniped, like dead on the spot if I ruined Rhysori... *is a fellow Rhysori fan* o.o I do ship Rhyra in my head though!

KazeNoKitsune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm

>jogen
>jojo

Spoiler: show
Purple haze, runnin' through my brain. Lately, things don't seem the same.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tinkers on Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:10 pm

AHHH I SAW THIS SO LATE SORRY OMG but I am glad you approve and found it humorous Kazee! :33
I really want to see the couples form SQUEE~

Tinkers
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazeNoKitsune on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:59 am

Same here. I am dying to see what couples actually happen!

KazeNoKitsune
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HolyJunkie on Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:18 am

Welp, in all honesty I haven't had any particular ships in mind. I just play the character, and see where the path takes him through the murky fog of uncertainty.

Heck, maybe he'll change his tune and end up with a dude? I don't know lol. I think he just needs a couple more situations for characters (and myself) to really figure out what makes him tick.

HolyJunkie
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandora's Melancholy on Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:30 pm

You know for the Kris Kringle Event hahaha! I can imagine Kazuki doing this to the one who is going to give him a gift hahaha! Plus, the guy does look like him hahahaha!

So good luck! Hahahaha

On another note!

Who do you think these couples are? Hmm?

"All that remained was... me..."

Pandora's Melancholy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:42 am

I haven't posted on this OOC before so I'll make an effort to guess those couples. You'll let us know the correct answers right Pandora? Don't leave us in suspense.

1) Bishop and Tsukiko
2) Aeon and Devone
3) Ryou and Tsukiko (curly hair I think of her)
4) Devone and Kazuki
5) Kei and Cassiopeia (really don't know about the girl but she feels like a Cassie)
6) Rocco and Arietta
7) Kazuki and Cassiopeia
8) Arietta and Akira (silver hair?)
9) Cassiopeia and Sora
10) Mai and Kei
11) Akira and Aeon

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QυεεηAмoroυs on Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:25 pm

Akira and Aeon... That would be... o.o;;;

Kind of cute actually if it ever happens considering Akira seems to have a mild to moderate hatred toward the rich.

QυεεηAмoroυs
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:00 pm

Awww quq honestly, I myself ship KeixMai. She's super shy/timid around people and guys in general. Kei is afraid of women however Mai looks and probably gives off the air of a small childxD it'd be fun to see where that could lead toox3

I personally see the image Pandora presented, #10, to be Bishop and Mai. Might just be that the hair looks blonde and not black.

All ofthese ships are just adorable especially RhysxShiori and YuukixSora. I'm also rooting for YuukixRocco from their most recent interactionsx3

A KazukixCassiopiea would be pretty interesting given their personalities are kb different ends of the spectrum. I could see it happening.
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:49 am

I'll see what I can do about your bromance want Tinkers. No promises but they'll be acquainted now.
These ships are cool but I hope no one feels restricted in who their character can like. Drama is very welcome in the RP.

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Strix on Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:27 am

...Bromance!? Yay I can't wait to see- ....Oh shit. -realizes this means Kei- O.O;;; -feels he pressure-

Hahaha just kidding. Lets see if this bromance ship has what it takes. o.o I will try to get something in tonight after my classes or in between if I'm not napping~

Strix
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandora's Melancholy on Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:53 pm

HERE I GO AGAIN!!!

Hmm.... Cassiopeia and Tadashi? It could also be Tsukiko and Tadashi Well, what do ya think?

I would probably be killed by Lady Ethereal but... Time for some cross dressing? and Gender bender! Hahahaha!
Aeon and Kei!

Some bromance! Bishop and Kei!

Ohhh! Yuri Couple Hahahaha! Devone and Fuyuki!

It's a cutie couple! Mai and Bishop!

This gives me the Gen and Johnny feeling.... OOOOHHHHHHH

Something sad yet sweet? Ryou and Devone? Could it be possible?

Well, once Kei gets out his fear of women... Tsukiko would be in a bind hahahaha! Kei and Tsukiko for me!

This might be the guys most favorite ship hahaha! Rhys and Shiori!

Hmm... I think it's a feeling... but it gives me that Devone and Rocco vibe, comments?

What a lovely way of waking up for Cassiopeia and Sora hahahaha!

Maybe... Just MAYBE! Rocco won't be a match for Yuuki!

This might be monopolization on my part... BUT HEY! Kazuki and Fuyuki!

What a lovely story don't ya think? Tadashi and Tsukiko?

Lookie! A beautiful friendship! Bishop and Mao?

Bishop and Devone once they return to the past! I wish!

You know Gen is screwed when Kazuki wants to get all touchy and feely >.<

Oh Johnny shall dry Cassiopeia's tears or is it Tsukiko????

And this how Kei dotes on Akira!!!

Who would be the one to put that special hair clip on Rocco's hair...?

You know Cassiopeia your prince is this one! Ryou! Hahahaha

Now... Now Aeon you should be gentle with your junior Yuuki? Aight?

Don't worry Akira even if you're a girl Kei would hold you no matter what!

Aeon I knew it you were trying to capture Cassiopeia!

I'll end it with that for now!
Last edited by Pandora's Melancholy on Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Pandora's Melancholy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!