Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ghost Rule

Ghost Rule

a part of “Ghost Rule”, a fictional universe by cybernekokaito.

Delinquents aren't the only thing this school should watch out for.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ghost Rule”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Ghost Rule

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:09 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Ghost Rule"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Ghost Rule

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShyGirl on Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:23 pm

Yay! Haha, I'm really excited for this. Would it be alright if I reserved a student?
As for the FC, I think that I'll go with Komeiji Satori.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheShyGirl
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:25 pm

absolutely! also the funny thing is i was literally thinking about satori earlier today, as i was going through touhou songs to find a theme for my ghost (i ended up with un owen was her)

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:10 pm

Anime horror RPs seem to be rather rare these days...Can I reserve a student? For FC, I think I'll go with Haruki Sagae from Akuma no Riddle:

The locked-in-the-school-during-the-winter scenario is giving me The Shining vibes hehehe~

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cracker jacks on Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:10 pm

Hello there I have fortunately (or unfortunately) returned!
And I would like to reserve a ghost if possible.
I'm still working out the FC though...

cracker jacks
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:21 pm

@SkyCladSaya06 absolutely!!

@cracker jacks, you can reserve a ghost! i'll reserve a spot for you www

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:28 pm

I'd like to reserve a student if I could! Face claim Sen Yarizui

"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:32 pm

alrighty!!

also, just so you all know: the ghosts will interact with the students eventually (which is probably a given), so don't be afraid to let the ghosts speak with the students www

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:54 pm

May I have a student please.
FC Hotaru Tomoe
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:09 am

there's an awful lot of girls :o it's not really a problem but i just hope we get a few more boys!

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShyGirl on Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:55 am

Yeah, there are quite a bit of girls. I think that I'll go ahead and help out by reserving a male character. I usually wait for me to finish my first character before making a second, but I've got an idea for him and I'd rather get started on him while it's fresh in my mind. I'll just work on Ingram and him equally, write a part for her then write a part for him.

FC would be Korekuni Ryuuji.

TheShyGirl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:06 am

alrighty! i'll reserve for you!!

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby L.Jaigirdar on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:07 am

Hi! I'd like to reserve a regular student. I haven't decided on a Face Claim yet though, so I'll try and get back to you with that.

EDIT : I think I'm going to change the reservation to a ghost if that's okay, with the FC being Yukine from Noragami.
Last edited by L.Jaigirdar on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero. You just need to know who you are and stay true to that." - Vriska Serket

"All problems come from the human mind. In the mind, one's consciousness is just the tip of the iceberg. What lies beneath the surface... the subconscious... is far more vast." - Aonuma Shun

L.Jaigirdar
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:11 am

alrighty, no problem!!

we may need some more ghosts in the future ww or maybe perhaps i can start the rp with only two ghosts & ditch the other two? regardless, i'd like to have at least one more ghost

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:01 am

Holy crap I need to reserve a ghost. Though it'll be hard to find a FC.

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:16 pm

fc for ghosts don't have to look like ghosts per say, they can look like regular people! the difference is just that they're dead

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bluelium on Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:47 pm

hi! can i reserve a female student with the fc Rayet Areash?

If every pork chop was perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs.

Bluelium
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:20 pm

i hope whoever decides to make ghosts left make girls, or we have at least one girl as a ghost. i don't want all the ghosts to be boys www

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:41 pm

Don't worry, mine'll be a girl. I'm working on her right now.

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:20 pm

once everyone does as much as they can with their characters we'll start. plus we still need one more ghost ww

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!