Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Divination Academy

Divination Academy

a part of “Divination Academy”, a fictional universe by Bluelium.

The boarding school for magical delinquents, (Any roleplays similar are purely coincidental.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Divination Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Divination Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bluelium on Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:06 am

The elements available for students (Staff can have whatever element from these they wish.):

Fire: TAKEN (TheGypsyQueen_13)
Water: TAKEN (Bluelium)
Air/Wind: TAKEN (Drzewo)
Earth/Flora: TAKEN (Drzewo)
Electricity: TAKEN (TheGypsyQueen_13)
Shadow: TAKEN (AllEverNeeded)

GHOSTS NEEDED

Ghosts:

Bram McKee (Crichton)

So, if you want ideas for your character sheet, look at mine, especially if you're a student. If you're a ghost, write your area of magic, and why you haunt the school and your basic info. If you're a teacher/member of staff, write your role and area of magic with basic information. I'd just like to point out that THIS IS A SCHOOL FOR TROUBLESOME STUDENTS so make sure your ghost or student has "REASON FOR ENROLMENT". Please use anime face claims!

I'll sort the dorms out when more characters join.

Any questions and character reservations go here, you can also PM me if you wish!
Last edited by Bluelium on Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
If every pork chop was perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bluelium
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Divination Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:54 pm

I would love to join with two characters, if thats ok.
first would be FC Moka Akashiya as a student with the power of fire.

and the second another student wit the power of electricity with the FC of Kou Tananka
Of all those in the world, she was the only one who knew what regret is; and love...Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bluelium on Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:19 am

@TheGypsyQueen_13 Of course! That would be great, make sure that you have all necessary information in your character sheets, you can look at mine if you wish.

Bluelium
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:50 am

Awesome! I'll have them up before the day ends

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crichton on Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:02 am

Helloo, how many characters are you thinking of accepting before we start? I'll have Bram completed probably later today or tomorrow as I have some stuff I need to get done first.

Crichton
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bluelium on Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:46 am

@Crichton I'd preferably like all of the elements filled and another ghost or two, staff might just end up being NPCs played by me.

Bluelium
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bluelium on Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:35 pm

So if no more people join in about two or three days times, I'll start the rp.

Bluelium
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drzewo on Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:22 pm

I really want air, can't decide for the face claim.
and was wondering if I could grab earth but use flora with it. or is it strict earth?
Im really excited for this though, just having troubles decided what to do.

Drzewo
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bluelium on Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:52 am

@Drzewo I think you can use flora with it as well, but I'd say that's more of a secondary characteristic of it! And so you're taking both elements? Cool, preferably can one be a girl and one be a boy, only because the dorm rooms are uneven right now. If you really don't want to have one a girl and one boy, that's okay.

Bluelium
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drzewo on Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:07 am

I wrote like four versions, and I am planning on making one boy and girl, just couldn't decide which one was which, and sadly I still don't know, but soon I will!!

Drzewo
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bluelium on Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:33 am

All right, so I intend on starting very soon, if people could finish their characters in the next one or two days, that'd be great!

Bluelium
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bluelium on Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:47 am

I think I may write the introduction post very soon! I don't think it makes a huge difference if your character is WIP, please make sure your characters are submitted, though!

Bluelium
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AllIEverNeeded on Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:31 pm

I've pretty much made Catherine as homicidal as she can get so, I'm done. XD

AllIEverNeeded
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHoodedKing on Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:18 pm

Hello!
I really want to make a mentor or a teacher for this role-play, but I wanted to ask a few questions before I head to the drawing board.

What kind of topics would need to be taught?
I guess the most obvious ones would be magic theory, magic practice, magic history and such.
But are there any others that you would like me to include?

Also, when you say "The almost castle-like academy", does this mean the academy is a large stone building (or buildings), or was it just a figure of speech?
A picture of the academy would be real handy ^.^

That's all for now I think :)

I look forward to your reply and creating a character!

Thanks for your time ^.^

TheHoodedKing
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHoodedKing on Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:42 pm

Well I submitted a teacher character, but I'm not overly happy with the backstory. I think I'm going to edit it when I get my thoughts together on how I want it to be.

I look forward to role-playing with you ^.^ (If my character is ok)

TheHoodedKing
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AllIEverNeeded on Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:56 pm

Ok. So A lot has been going on right now. A LOT. I'm sorry I haven't been on, but I can't do a lot right now.

AllIEverNeeded
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!