Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Multiverse

I'm new here

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by RemÃĻus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Multiverse”.
First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Re: I'm new here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Patcharoo on Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:10 pm

What do you need to know?

For starters, if you're looking to create or join a roleplay, click on 'Roleplay' on the black bar at the top of the page. That will take you to a place where you can create your own roleplay or look through others.

To join a roleplay you need to submit a character to it. Once it is approved you can then post in that roleplay.

I hope this has helped.
Circ wrote:When I first joined RolePlayGateway, it was a place where positive conflict fostered creativity and friendships were formed rather than cliques. Honesty and transparency were valued, new people were incorporated into the community rather than judged based on what style of writing they preferred, and despite the youthfulness and zeal of the population there prevailed a reasonable degree of common sense.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Patcharoo
Legend
Legend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Millionaire Arc Warden Beta Tester Contributor Group Theory Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:36 am

Hello and welcome to our humble little community! I see you have already met one of our residents, Patchy. I am River, and I might be able to assist you as well. If you need further help, you may find some things you need here, but if you'd like some personal assistance, feel free to ask! I don't bite... hard... >;P
"Darkness shall not be feared..." - River

"This country spends over a billion dollars a year on getting high. That... that is not my fault, I'm just a businessman." - Christopher Walken, playing Frank White in King of New York

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:54 pm

It's pretty unlikely a simple help page will help you learn everything there is to know about this site, down to the very nooks and crannies. Luckily, our community is very willing to help you out and since you're so willing to ask you can find out everything. The best place to start would be where Riverstyx linked you: the Roleplay Academy where you can access tons of help with this site.

Welcome to RPG, by the way.

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CovertDarkness on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:50 pm

Hey guys, I just started a new char on the Multiverse and unfortunately, I picked a place where there appears to be only one other person. Does any body have ideas of forests and places for me to place my Char and a way for her to get there?

Thanks guys!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

CovertDarkness
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BumbleDrop on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:14 am

Welcome new people!!

BumbleDrop
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Staxmccune on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:53 am

Can your character be from any universe?

Staxmccune
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazyscreename on Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:33 am

Yes they can, no matter if the character exists in some type of media or completely made up. Same goes for the universe.

Lazyscreename
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:34 am

Quick question, if I wanted to jump into a RP or start one with someone is there a place to do that? Like what is the best way to start RPing? And do I have to submit a character?

It's been a long time since I've used this site :D
Zoidberg? I dont know ask the thermal nuclear bunnies...... whoopdey im random lol. :D

^That was a while ago and my nostalgic sense of childhood/teen years refuses to let me remove it. So, yay.

Bugsly
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:42 pm

The best way to start RPing is probably to ask around for suggestions of RPs that are taking characters.

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:49 am

Any RP's that are taking in characters? Because Ive been trying to figure out what's going on and apart from finding out that everyone seems to be using Pokemon I have no idea what's happening. Um. Sorry.
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacoopi on Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:20 am

First off, welcome to the site!
Second off, this is the Multiverse where you can create any character and submit it without having it approved!
Third, it's just not pokemon, that's what Patch and Hiro have been doing recently, they post more and that is why it seems to be just them.
Fourth, I'm not the best source to guide newbies, so yeah.....

But anyway, contact an admin/moderator/older member if you need anymore help.
"We don't have time for these idiots, charge!" -Commander Shepard

Jacoopi
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonDunc on Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:46 pm

I have a character ready to submit, but I can't find any way to upload the picture I drew for them. Do I have to upload it somewhere, or can I post it straight to this site somehow?

*thanks

*Another edit: I've actually found a way to do it, so I can upload the pictures I need to use somewhere else, the post links here. Thank you for reading, though.

DragonDunc
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Promethean World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!