Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Super Mario World

Super Mario World

a part of “Super Mario World”, a fictional universe by Aufeis.

Everyone knows Super Mario. He's legendary. But what happens to the Mushroom Kingdom when Mario is gone?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Super Mario World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Super Mario World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:43 pm

I think I may actually be done with locations. If it isn't a town, just put Mario World as the location.
Beware the Wrath of Color Changing Kirby.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:45 pm

Are you talking about Madtown? It's kind of in Koopa Town. Which was why I said Koopa Town in the Found in spot.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:42 am

No, I meant like some random plain or road or something.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby (L) STAR on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:20 pm

i will be the villain character if ya wont because ive played nearly all the super mario games

(L) STAR
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:59 pm

There are multiple Koopalings, like in Super Mario World the game, but they are "new" baddies. Go for it.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:55 pm

I'm almost tempted to submit a third character. I have a Koopaling character I've been mulling on myself for the past couple of days. @_@ But we can only has two characters...>xP *shrug* Ah well. >XD lol

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:08 am

I have been very sick
my RPing stamina is low.

I will make my Koopaling when Im feeling better .

sorry for the wait Aufeis :(

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Konamaru on Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Where is the characters at? Just wondering because I was looking at the other Super Mario World Forum post and I didn't see them. I think I might post a character for this but I wanted to be shure where to post if before I made the character and all. It would be great if you let me know.

Konamaru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyavi mortifiedmoon on Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:05 pm

@KONAMARU

go to the first page !!
click on the first post ,
or better yet
click here for characters : http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/super-mario-world/

miyavi mortifiedmoon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:03 am

Sooo....what happened to everyone?

Aufeis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:34 pm

I've been here the whole time. I'm just merely curious when we're going to begin.

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:41 pm

We started. -.-;

We're using that new weird Tab system. The Link is on the first page, and then go under Posting/Activity.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:36 am

Ah. Okay. Sorry. Haven't really been following, and I didn't even bother to check the Activity tab at all.

I have no excuse for my ignorance! Forgive meeeeh! @_@;;

I'll be posting soon here! I'll try to make a grand post to make up for my lack of activity!

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:09 am

Nah, it's cool.

We need more Koopas Kids though, so I'm willing to let people take up a Koopa Kid, even if they already hit the limit in characters. I'd like to have at least four or five, and up to eight, I'm thinking.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:16 pm

Alright, awesome! Sweet, I was debating whether or not to submit my Koopa Kid character anyway. I kind of wanted to throw her into the mix...so, this will be fun. :D I'll get started on it right away.

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:43 am

If nobody else wants to take on the roles of the other Koopalings, I might just use them and maybe abandon their profiles later so other people can join.

I really would have liked controlling only one or two characters, but... *sigh*... The challenges of being GM, I suppose.

Aufeis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:19 pm

Alrighty! Sorry for not responding right away--we've been having some serious internet issues over here recently. Don't know when they'll be fully resolved, though.

Though, Aufeis, if you want I don't mind taking control of any of the other Koopalings. Say, possibly Chunks or Kory. I've multitasked before with multiple characters before, so I don't mind playing a large number of them. :D

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:43 am

I'll throw Kory into the bin I think, but I've grown to like Kiara. :D

Aufeis
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:15 pm

Drake, are you under the impression that I'm playing as Koops from the Thousand Year Door? I'm just wondering because you keep referring to Koop as Koops and I just wanted to make sure you weren't confusing them.

EDIT

I thought I'd throw in Rife MacKoopa since I remembered you saying we were short on Koopalings.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:58 pm

*facepalm*

I'm sorry, my mistake. I know it's not Koops as in from TTYD, I just thought that the s was always there.

I just assumed that "Koops" (with an s) was a sort of a common Koopa name or something. Y'know, kind of like "John" is for human males.

I'll try to keep an eye out for that in the future.

EDIT: Edited previous posts with the mistake...although, now I think about it, X, you've just gave me a idea for a running gag in which Marino (or any of my other characters) will consistently get his name wrong.
Last edited by Drake Nightwing on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!