Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Half-Blood Camp Academy

Half-Blood Camp Academy

a part of “Half-Blood Camp Academy”, a fictional universe by SilverxDusk.

A Percy Jackson and Olympians RP that takes place in the Half-Blood Camp.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Half-Blood Camp Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Half-Blood Camp Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:36 pm

we can start if you want? I really dont care :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:51 pm

I posted something..we can start now
Feed L. Or you might just get a heart attack..Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:51 pm

Hey sorry, haven't checked the OOC thread for a while, just now saw everyone's characters. Looks great, think this is as good a time as any to get things started. I'll make a post and then try to put up a pic on the character section for Paul
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. He has a cameo on Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Lerro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:06 am

I posted again......I know its not much but im on a really shitty laptop sitting on the floor :P

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harta on Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:30 am

hi guys! :D I joined :3

(now that I'm here, and I enjoy asking random questions, what did you guys think of the Lightning Thief movie??)

Harta
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:59 pm

Hey there Harta =]

The movie was a good idea, but honestly I didn't like it. They rushed through some things. Like the capture the flag thing. That was pitiful haha, dozens of red guys just letting Percy walk through and pick up the flag just cuz he beat the girl in a sword fight due to luck.

The protector dude reminded me of the black guy off of the Dungeons and Dragons movie, so that was kinda retarded.

Madusa was weird getting all up on Percy and letting her snakes touch him...weird.

And than Satin's wife saves Percy from his wrath lol that was random.

I did like the part when they found out that Jack or Justin was the lightening thief (forgot his name), that was pretty cool. Over all, I think I could of done a better job of making that movie. A good idea, but I didn't like it that much.

P.S. Hey Fantasy Girl, you remember me? We did that mall role play that got snowed in by ten feet of snow or something lol

Lerro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zen_ink on Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:19 pm

The movie was amazing..... The kid who played percy jackson was so hot..... I enjoyed every minute of watching it O_O
~Imagination is just intelligence having fun.~

Enter the world of THE ZODI ACADEMY... (Now Rebooted!)

zen_ink
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:25 pm

Lol you're basing how good the movie is on the way the kid looked?

Lerro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:30 pm

HAHAHAHA Lerro I so remember you from that :P haha I was going to say something about that but never did :P I was just looking at that RP last night :P

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:46 pm

Yeah lol, sorry I kinda dropped out. It was getting chaotic and way too confusing for me, and everyone was doing two line posts XD I don't like those

Lerro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:49 pm

same here....I kinda well ditched that RP myself :P hahahaha But I just posted in this RP :D

P.S love your Avatar :D evil kitty

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:52 pm

lol yeah Lerro I was going to comment on how cool your avatar was lol

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:06 pm

Haha, nice.

:D and thanks fantasy and silver. Makes me laugh every time I see it.

Oh silver, sorry bout the archery class thing dude. Now that I think about it, I don't even know why I made the students late for class. My bad bro

Lerro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:52 pm

Hey Lerro just so you know I posted XD im still going to post too :D I just might mess up a bit :P hahahaha

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harta on Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:29 am

yeah I agree with you on everything, Lerro :P I felt like I wanted to rawr everytime they messed something up >_<
I'm kinda hoping that they'll change directors, cuz Chris Columbus seems to lose his touch...o.o

btw, epic kitty avatar xD

Harta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:31 pm

it is so sad I have never seen the movie yet!!! so I can not say if it sucks or not

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivienne on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:06 am

I've never read the books (but I just ordered them through amazon^^), but I thought the movie was kinda good. Not the best one ever, but it was good (oh yeah and the actor of Percy Jackson is really cute^^). But of course I know I haven't read the books, therefore I have no expectations to be disappointed.

Anyways, what I wanted to ask was: Iggy, how do you know Lily? She's new remember?^^ I'm not sure what to write. Should I pretend we have met the night before or something?

See you guys in the Half-Blood Camp Academy.^^
Cheers

Nivienne
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:28 pm

I cant post tell Lerro gets on and posts :( I have not read the books either but I ordered the first one from one of my little sisters book orders she gets :P

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harta on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:19 am

oh sorry, I wasn't being clear with my posts xP I had homework that night and rushed o.o No, Iggy doesn't know Lily O: he's just asking what happened O:

You guys are gonna love the books :D they're EPIC

Harta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverxDusk on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:18 pm

yup they are lol i've read all of them and finished reading the last one before I decided to make this.

I'm sorry I didn't post today, I promise i'll post. I have a ton of hw x_x

SilverxDusk
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!