Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Academy crossroads {romance,school,and mystery} plz join

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Academy crossroads {romance,school,and mystery} plz join

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:57 pm

Sitting in the back of the bus, with his big black duffle bag on top of the seat, Stryker stared at the roof. 'Welcome to hell. population me.' he thought as he turned on his music. "This should be a boring trip? Don't you agree Hanna Banana?" he said, rubbing his neck. Sighing he remembers Chandra, who went to Lobelia, and last he heard still is. Cracking his neck, Stryker thought back his years in America.

[late sorry]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AveNoelle on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:12 pm

Avery smiled at Hannah and nodded, "that makes a lot of sense." she said smiling warmly. "Have you been to the show of lights before, I haven't...I hope its fun." she says, then she follows Hannah's eyes to Sakura's father. She frowns, 'thinking He looks a little nutty, better put my seatbelt on.' She puts on her seatbelt and sits back, putting in her headphones, humming softly to the song playing. She looks at the guy behind her for a moment.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AveNoelle
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:36 pm

Hannah looked at the guy behind her. His name was.... what was it again? Hannah just shrugged it off then said "Do not diss the woods! the woods are like the best place you can view nature! I used to live in the woods with no shelter or anything but the cloths on my back, so you better be happy you get a tent" She then smiled and pulled her book out. But before she did she put her seat belt on.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:40 pm

Kage sighed and closed his eyes tight. "When will this hell end!" He muttered. Kage had a headache and was hoping that the trip wouldn't bee too loud. He pulled a coke from his bag and opened it. "Hey, does anyone want a coke? I have a whole 24 pack!" He held up the box with one hand. "Don't worry," He sat up and grinned. "I don't bite...Hard."
"Dude, do you know what that is?" "Nope, do you?" "Nope, Google that shit."
;)
When in doubt, Google it out!

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:45 pm

"Right up till monquitoes start making you their and someone starts freacking because the get cell service. And will make happy Ms. Mother Nature." he said, with a half grin. Turning his gaze to girl looking at he said, with his southern drawl, "Name's Stryker Knight, and you?"

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:58 pm

Hannah smiled "Im Hannah Skylark,but please only Hannah no need for the last part to be said" She laughed a little then looked t Kage. "Pass one over here" She smiled then said "Ya you say you dont bite hard but we all know thats a big fat lie, me on the other hand will speak the truth I bite you I could draw blood, you get lots of practice when wolves try to eat you" She laughed then said "Bugs dont bother me and plus I dont give that much of a shit about a cell so I guess that makes outdoors great for me!" She smiled.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:20 pm

Kage stuck his tongue out childishly at Hannah then handed her a Coke. "Hell, I can't help myself, how the hell did you end up getting away? FROM WOLVES!?" Kage had never seen a wolf before in his life but it sounded like she would tell an interesting story.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kaiu on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:13 am

Sakura's face was red.he had no intentions to let the lobelia see him he quickly glared at his students behind
"Can one of you sit in this seat with me i wish not to get in a conflict with my fian.....the lobelia girls"oh and Hannah another giant cookie please"
Sakura pulled his hair into a ponytail and tied a rag around his mouth.he needed to disgize(?) himself when he was going back and fourth between the bus driver and his seat.
"Dad why the heck are the girls here this was supposed to be a realxing vacation for me and my students!"

HEADMASTER:oh son i just thought you wouldnt like good memories to come along you guys have been apart for a very long time and they were asking about you.Do they even know your here?

"No and i dont plan to if they figured how older i have become then there would be alot of problems"
Sakura silently went back to his seat avoiding the faces of lobelia.
he then sat down and took off his disguise and turned to his students.
"HELP ME please". oh and giant cookie

kaiu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:46 am

Hannah smiled and pulled a giant cookie out of her bag. She pulled to out just in case. Then passed them to Sakura."Here" Then she looked at Kage. "Wolves are not that much differnt then dogs.....But there was one night I thought I was going to die for sure" She then started again "It was night time and eyes were all around me, I was scared out of my mind but told my self to only be scared if they attacked me, Well goes to show I was scared out of my mind when they came out and started to attack me. I had to punch the wolf that was bitting me to stop, Then another one tried to drag me away by pulled my leg, So I bit the wolfs ear......Shortly after that most of them left but I swear I almost got killed the last few were not going to leave tell A I was dead or B they were hurt. The almost had plan A covered but I made plan B hapen, So that my long story of almost getting killed" She then remembered some of the scars and teeth marks she still had. She then looked at her arm and said "See I still have a long scar right here" She pointed to her shoulder and all the way down to her elbow. That was showing how long the scar was.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AveNoelle on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:18 pm

Avery stared out the window for a moment before seeing Hannah pull a cookie out of her bag, "Oh," she said as she remembered, "I brought cookies too." She grinned pulled a dozen cookies wrapped in pretty purple plastic out of her bag. She smiled at Hannah "Purple is my favorite color." Avery took one for herself and offered some to Hannah and Sakura, she looked behind her and asked if Stryker and Kage would like any. She sat back and listened to Hannah's story.

AveNoelle
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kaiu on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Sakura was in shock
"my poor student well im glad that your ok"
As expected Sakura's cookie was gone and he went to grab one from Avery.
"Ha well wait to you here my story."
Sakura soon didnt care he was with a relaxing vacation with his students.
"the girls in this picture

kaiu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:41 pm

Kage shook his head no to the cookies. It wasn't a goody "Not hankyou" but still a polite head shake. He listened to Hannah's story and shrugged in appreciation. "Nice life story." He shut his eyes and shrunk back in the seat. "How long will it be until we get to where we're going?" He opened one eye and looked at Sakura. "I was hoping to get a nice nap before we arrived."

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:16 pm

Hannah smiled "well if you sleep then I guess I will throw a rock at you when we get there" Hannah looked at Avery."cool,purples a nice color too" She smiled then said "No thanks not feeling in the cookie mood" She smiled then said "But I think Sakura is" She smiled then opened her can ok coke. She then took a sip of it and started to read her harry potter book. She just started reading books again this year. She was a fast reader cause when she came to the school she had been on the first book of Harry potter and now she was on the sixith.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kaiu on Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:37 pm

"Im always in the mood for cookies"
Sakura was dozing off with a cookie in his mouth

kaiu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AveNoelle on Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:01 pm

Avery laughs as Sakura falls asleep, she wakes him up "Sakura, it's dangerous to sleep with food in your mouth." She gently pushes the cookie in his mouth, before sitting back in her seat and staring out the window. She puts in her headphones and smiles.

AveNoelle
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!