Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Trident Academy (IC)

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Trident Academy (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby citylights on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:45 pm

Anthony laughed softly as she jumped back. He extended his hands and moved her bangs out of her eyes, "Oh yeah, the full view of the roof is great huh? He said sarcastically. "I'm Anthony, Anthony Bass. He wanted to laugh at how nervous she sounded. She seemed little and innocent, that was his first impression of her anyways. "What's an Ice Bender? Well.....You see....I..can read..what people think." He sighed and cringed at the fact that he just admitted that he had a power. Anthony never liked to admit that he was 'special' or 'different' but being Trident Academy would make him 'normal'.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

citylights
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby citylights on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:45 pm

(ignore please)
Last edited by citylights on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

citylights
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmandaDiNozzo on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:06 pm

Cheyanne said "Umm..And Ice Bender is like I can control and manipulate and create ice pretty much, its really fun...I don't use it much, just like when I wanna go ice skating in the summer ya know?..." She had to shut up, she was doing what her Grandmother always told her it was not polite to do, and that was babbling, so she closed her mouth and soon as she said that and just looked at the guy. Cheyanne was rather on the thin side and only 5"3'...This boy kinda towerd over her and she just sighed and looked at her feet, she was very innocent and modest for a girl as pretty as she was.
with an accent: "Very, James Bond. Does it tell time too?" -Tony DiNozzo

AmandaDiNozzo
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby citylights on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:16 pm

Anthony looked down as she was describing her power. "That's...great." He said trying to sound as if he was interested but he really was not. "If you can make ice.....do it." He wanted to see how someone could just create ice out of the blue, and if that was the case he thought that it was a much better power to be born with that reading people's minds. Cheyanne seemed very petite but she was cute, he wanted to get to know her which was unusual. "So you have a map, where you going to? Or are you going to get a better view of...the roof? he said jokingly. He smiled softly at her.

citylights
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmandaDiNozzo on Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:56 am

Cheyanne laughed and said "You can quit teasing me now, and you want to see my power...OK then," She held out her arm, palm facing up, and within a few seconds, a small Dolphin figurine, completely mad out of ice, materialized in her hand and she said "Thats my power, I can make bigger ones but I love to make the smaller ones when I'm bored, and I'm going to find my common room, this place remindes me of Harry Potter I swear." She laughed and looked back up at the boy "If you have any other questions to get to know me, please ask."

AmandaDiNozzo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby citylights on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:52 pm

Anthony watched closely, within a few seconds he was looking a small Dolphi figure that was sitting in her hand. "Well, thats cool.. but really..useful too?[b]" He said sarcastically. He would say it was more of a talent than a power. To him, a power would be something superhero like, flying or laser out of their eyes. He hadn't gotten used to the environment yet. He laughed at her Harry Potter comment, he couldn't agree anymore. [b]"I'll follow you then since this place has nothing elseto do, what's your name?

citylights
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:02 pm

Mackaela was sitting their clutching her letter, and everything inside the envelope. They had given her one when she arrived, though she wasn't sure why; the letter was for people who had been asked to come to the school- she had found it on her own. It was a strange coincidence that she arrived the day of the school's version of 'freshman orientation'. Either way, she had gotten there before most of the other new kids, and still had yet to speak to anyone. She wasn't surprised, though. It seemed that most people tended to either get too close or avoid her completely. The girl had yet to read any of the things inside the envelope, because she wasn't all too sure what any of it would mean, and she wasn't as excited as she should have been. Mackaela was caught up in her thoughts when her mind was interrupted by the sound of a boy's voice as he sat down next to her.

"Hey. What's your name?"

"Mackaela." she replied quietly, short and to the point. The boy didn't reply, and soon afterward the Dean started in on his speech, which was rather boring. The boy seemed to be thinking the same thing, as he got up and left. Of course, she hardly blamed him. The Dean's voice was rather plain and lacking in any sort of..well, anything. He was just droning on in a monotone voice that Mackaela was trying to listen to, but she just couldn't keep her attention on something so plain. If it wasn't over soon, she feared she might just fall asleep; though, that was unlikely.

Nezzera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmandaDiNozzo on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:51 pm

citylights wrote:Anthony watched closely, within a few seconds he was looking a small Dolphi figure that was sitting in her hand. "Well, thats cool.. but really..useful too?[b]" He said sarcastically. He would say it was more of a talent than a power. To him, a power would be something superhero like, flying or laser out of their eyes. He hadn't gotten used to the environment yet. He laughed at her Harry Potter comment, he couldn't agree anymore. [b]"I'll follow you then since this place has nothing elseto do, what's your name?

Cheyanne said "My name is Cheyanne, some call me Chey for short, and I know you think that my powers not a power, but I can actually do alot of bigger things with it, yes it could and can be useful, there have been times when I've needed it." And it was true, there were times when her Ice Bending powers really did come in handy, it just wasn't that often that she got to use them. "If I wanted to, I could freeze the whole Nile River plus its delta." And just walked ahead of Anthony "I didn't catch your name."

AmandaDiNozzo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:12 pm

Raven eyes had been wide as he viewed Trident Academy from the outside. He'd never been to a school so large and his amazement almost took away the discomfort he felt from the uniform he was now forced to wear. Now his enchantment was too fold as he entered through the front door of the academy to discover the inside was just as big and luxurious (for a school) as the outside. Raven felt himself swallow and a lump formed in his stomach. He wasn't sure how people at a private school were supposed to act and wondered if they were different from most of the people he'd been around. Raven's anxiety increased when thought about how people would react to his gift. Or is it a curse, he wondered. As he wandered around he spotted a female student emerge from the gymnasium. Raven smiled and walked up to her. "Umm, could you tell him where the admin office is. He just enrolled and doesn't have a schedule yet. Though he's beginning to think he may need a map as well," Raven asked and attempted a joke.
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby citylights on Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:30 pm

Anthony watched as she walked ahead, he put his hands in his pockets and walked behind her. "Anthony, Anthony Bass" he thought that her power could be really useful to him, he wanted to cause a bit of trouble around this academy and ice would be a perfect way of causing some havock. "Do you actually know where you're going...?" he asked trying to create a conversation. He wasn't the best at doing this. Looking around the place, he thought that he might actually be able to get use to the place, he just needed time.

citylights
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmandaDiNozzo on Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:48 pm

Cheyanne stopped for a minute "Good point..I don't." She didn't know what Anthony was thinking but when she heard it she would be prepared to say flat out no. Cheyanne hated trouble, she tried to keep out of it and not cause it, which did become hard at times but she made very concious efforts in trying. She kept walking ahead keeping quiet now as she was trying to figure out were everything was including her room and her Common Room...She sighed. This was not going to be easy.

AmandaDiNozzo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Melani on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:44 pm

Lia blinked and looked around as her thoughts slipped back into her head. By the time she was fully aware of herself and her surroundings, Luan was gone. Where, she wasn’t sure, nor did she really care. She was itching to get out of here, and excited to make new friends. She scanned the room, still groggy, but goose bumps were creeping up her arms and down her back in excitement. It took all of her will power to sit through the entire speech of the Dean and keep it at a normal volume.
When it was over, she sat for a moment waiting for something, anything to happen. Then people started to trickle out. She opened the letter that Luan had given to her, instructing her not to lose, and looked at her dorm. “Not that I know where I’m going,” she giggled to herself. “But it’s better than sitting around waiting for Luan.” She made her way out and wandered around for a bit, taking in her new surroundings. A bright smile was plastered on her face, and then she finally snapped back to her usual self, the wonder of the school itself wearing off.
“Hello!” she said, coming up behind a girl with brown hair. She was dragging her finger along the wall, tracing the swirls and patterns there. “Where’s your dorm? Are you new here? I’m so lost!” she smiled brightly, a bounce was in her step.
From the Land of Mel

Melani
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tynan on Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:51 pm

Already strange things were happening. Luan shook his head and turned back towards the room where his sister was waiting. As he approached, he noticed that every other student was on their way out. Whoops,he thought, missed that... He stepped in to see if Lia was still there, but of coarse she wasn't. He wasn't too worried. I mean, she'd find him again eventually right? And what could happen on school grounds? Ok, so he was worried. But only a little.

"Hey," he touched a nearby girl's shoulder. She was one of the few still left in the room. Her hair was wet, and her clothing and bag worn but he didn't mind. Luan knew all about worn.

As she turned around, he saw that she was really quite pretty. "Have you seen a fifteen year old? About this big?" he held up his hand at Lia's height. "Maybe she tried to talk to you? She never shuts up." He let a faint smile creep into the corners of his lips.
"Rude of me to uhm... not introduce myself," he said, babbling like a complete imbecile. He almost never talked to anyone but Lia, and usually even then he barely got a word in. "Luan," he told her, eyes shifting about the room. Usually he wasn't like this, but she was quite pretty in his opinion.
^^Thanks for the picture Mel^^

Tynan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:09 pm

Raven frowned when he didn't get an answer, but then the doors flew open and everybody seemed to poor out of the entrance ceremony. He walked over to a guy who was talking to a girl in worn clothes. Raven's own wasn't in that great of condition either so he couldn't criticize. "Umm, could you tell him where the office is. Raven needs to pick up his schedule," he tried again. Hopefully someone around here knew their way around, but since they were all new they might not.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:51 pm

Ashiya was tapped on the shoulder, and turned around to find one of the students, a boy, asking her if she might have seen his sister. She found it quite amusing the way he described her animatedly, and his feelings we genuinely of concern, though there was an underlying nervousness she didn't understand. He had smiled as he talked about her, which was laughable because when Ashiya thought of siblings she thought of rivalry. But he finally introduced himself as Luan. Ashiya grinned a bit.

"I'm sorry, I really wasn't paying attention to anything going on. The dean spoke and well, soon after everything went silent." It was true, she had just tuned it all out, feeling just emotions.
"I didn't see her sorry, but I am sure she's fine, excited maybe, I felt a lot of that. My name is Ashiya."

She wasn't about to shake his hand or anything, she wasn't proper like that and she thought it was weird, she didn't even know him. It was then that they were approached by another boy, whose emotions she found quit interesting. Usually people have a mixture of negative and positive emotions, even though they may not feel both at the same time, but this boy was one sided. Like being all ying or all yang. And she couldn't feel the other part of him. It was like it was non existant.

"Umm, could you tell him where the office is. Raven needs to pick up his schedule,"

Ashiya got on her tip toes and looked behined the boy, trying to see who him was. When she didn't see a person behined him, it took her a second to process that he was talking about himself, in different context. She had never come across anyone who spoke like that. She never called herself she, or Ashiya. But it was different, and different was interesting, and to each their own so kudos. She pushed herself off from the wall with her foot and walked forwards a few steps. Turning around, facing them again, she spoke though to neither inparticular.

"Well I don't know where your sister is, and Raven I don't know where the office is either. So if you want to go with me I'm heading out and we can look. Stand in here is boring, clearly."

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:29 pm

Raven looked at the other boy and then back to the girl unsure of what to do. He got that sometimes, like part of him wanted to go one way and the other part wanted to another. Raven sighed and pulled himself together with a shrug. "Alright, Raven's in, but this one thinks this school should put in a directory or something. This place is so huge one could get lost for days in its corridors," Raven said as he started after the girl. "As you've probably guess, this one is Raven" He pointed to himself. "What is your name? Raven would rather have your name then to have to use "Hey you!" or something," he said, cupping his hands over his mouth as he accentuated his point. Raven was beginning to fall toward one side of his personality and as he did so his appearance also changed. His dark hair lightened gradually until it became the color of moonlight and his eyes glowed a golden orange like the sun.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tynan on Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:23 pm

Luan grunted to Raven, not in an unfriendly manner, this was just how he greeted most. He followed the two, eyes constantly scanning the crowed for Gisli. He stayed quiet, keeping everything that came to mind in well, his mind. Could she have found a friend already? Well, not so much a friend, but someone she could talk at? Most likely...He tried listening for her voice, but there was nothing. Her brassy tone and slight brogue weren't anywhere in the mash of voices.
When he turned his attention back to the people he was traveling with, he had to do a double take of Raven. He was clearly still Raven, but looked quite different. Luan's eyes widened a bit, but he looked away, not wanting to make Raven uncomfortable. Luan was so happy that his power was easy to hide, and control.
"Perhaps we should ask someone for directions?" he suggested. "Preferably someone who knows their way around..." his voice dropped at the end. His head still felt like someone had stuffed cotton into it until there was almost no space left. It had for a while, since before he left the room in the middle of the Dean's speech. It had lessened once he was a ways from the room, but come back as he got closer. He had only felt like this once, when he had visited New York City. He didn't like it, and he got this intense look of s=concentration, trying to ignore it.

Tynan
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!