Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood Ties (Closed)

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Blood Ties (Private 1x1)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pompeygal93 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:52 am

Alex got ready in the morning quite quickly, it was a routine to him, and he had perfected it now after all the years he had graced the planet. He slipped on a chequered shirt and some black skinny jeans, complimented nicely by a pair of converse all stars. He liked expensive shoes, and although these weren’t that expensive they made up for it in style. He went down to the kitchen to see Janice sitting at the table reading a copy of ‘Great Expectations’.

She looked up at him, not nearly ready for school yet, but even in the vampire world girls still took longer to get ready then the men. “So going to see the new girl today then. I must say it’s nice to see you make an effort, I haven’t seen you look so smart in almost a decade.” He smiled at her, Janice could always be trusted to wind him up about everything, but she had a good heart and soul. He went to her and ruffled her hair, and she poked her tongue out at him in a good fashion.

“You know it doesn’t matter how annoying you get Janice, I will always adore you.” He smiled at her and then went to the car and drove to school. On the way he passed the mountains, they were beautiful, perfection and this only reminded him of Emma more. The beauty of the mountains could not be compared in the slightest to the beauty of her eyes. Slowly he pulled into the parking lot, all eyes on him as always, but more so today due to the recent rumours that were going around the school.

Soon enough Mark did his normal routine and ran up to Alex. Alex just smiled politely and waited for him to come up with some irrelevant topic that never meant much to him. “Hey dude. Good night in last night? The party was brilliant; I got my fair share of fun.” Alex just watched as Mark winked at him, and it repulsed him a lot. Women were not just things designed to play with, and it hurt him that Mark saw them in this way.

“So dude, I spoke to that Emma girl last night. Kind of frigid though, backed straight away from me. Obviously doesn’t know what’s best for her.”

Alex looked directly at Mark in the eye. What had he done to Emma that would compromise her? He knew from that look that Mark had tried something. Emma being so delicate would never compromise herself to him; however Mark should never have tried that with her. Not with Alex’s Emma. Alex stood, slowly pivoting around to face mark and in one swift lunge he had him pinned up against the wall by his collar.

“You touch her again in that way and I swear to you I will kill you. Your life will not be worth living if you touch her in any way shape or form again. You got that?” Alex’s fangs extended slightly within his mouth. He wanted to rip out Marks arteries, spill blood all over the floor and get rid of this vile creature now. However the amount of witnesses was horrifying. All would need to be killed if he did that, so he calmed himself down by taking deep breaths through his nose and slowly put Mark back onto the concrete.

Alex took a step back and Mark ran into the building. Spineless Coward. Then Alex looked around, everyone was watching him, but when he met there gaze they carried on back to there normal routines. The only eyes that were still watching him were Emma’s, and he slowly walked to up to her.
“Morning Miss Hunt. I have to say Mark will not be coming near you any time soon. If he ever tries to hurt you again you must tell me straight away. I wouldn’t want you to compromise your dignity for such a spineless and evil villain.”

He smiled at her gently and stroked her shoulder. She seemed a little repulsed and shocked by Mark’s actions still, and he wanted to soothe her, let her know she had nothing to fear.

“So to tutor?” he said walking next to her as they made there way into class.
x♄x "Before you, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars --points of light and reason....And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty." - Edward Cullen NEW MOON x♄x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pompeygal93
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:26 am

Emma Hunt was already awake again that morning when her mother rose from bed, dressed in a simple green jumper, brown chords and a pair of her mother's old sneakers that complimented the outfit well. With her hair hanging in gentle light brown waves and her pale skin complimenting the earthy tones she wore, she was definitely ready to face the day ahead.. and Alex, possibly with a little more confidence now that she had an idea of what to expect. Although despite this, the brunette was sill as nervous as hell because he would probably manage to surprise her anyway.

"Emma honey, did you not sleep?" Asked her mother as the teenager cleaned away her bowl again, repeating a similar routine to what she'd done the morning earlier.
"Not really. I just had.. things on my mind. You know. School."
"Sweetheart, you've only been there a day. Don't work yourself so hard, okay?"
"I won't mum. Don't worry, I'm just getting settled in, that's all." Leaning over to give her parent a brief hug, Emma smiled quickly before pulling on her brown jacket again, hood up as she grabbed her rucksack and headed out of the door, ears plugged and the Editors playing from her iPod.

The walk to school was another quiet and damp one, with the sky still drizzling and a slightly harsh wind battling against Emma the whole way. Although, needless to say she didn't mind much because she liked to gather her thoughts before she reached the gates and began another day. It had to be said though, that her thoughts were very different from this time yesterday's as now all that filled her mind was Alex, Alex and Alex again.
With his beautiful blue eyes and his almost unnatural pale skin, Em just couldn't shake him out of her thoughts. It was coming to be like an obsession and as freaky as that sounded she found that she couldn't help it.

When the seventeen year old reached the school gates, the bottom of her trousers a little wet from the rain she'd been kicking up, she didn't notice the mini that came up behind her and the driver honked it's horn harshly as she leapt out of the way. Barbie.
With her brown eyes watching, the blonde behind the wheel drove up along side her as she walked, a fake smile plastered across her face.
"Hey Emma. Sorry about that, I didn't see you there."
Emma said nothing as she continued walking, wishing to shake off her tag along before she could make a fool out of herself.
"Look, I'm sorry about what I said yesterday. I shouldn't have - it wasn't my place. So.. I was thinking... do you fancy coming out with me tomorrow night? Just the two of us, to the cinema, maybe?"
It was only when this was said did the brunette stop and turn to meet the cold blue gaze that was studying her pale features.

Was this girl for real? Or was it just some kind of trick? She couldn't decide. "S-Sure. Okay. I'm up for it," Em breathed, glancing around the parking lot for someone inparticular.
"Awesome. I'll pick you up tomorrow around five? Give me your address in science or something. Laters." And with that Barbara drove away, leaving the brunette to her own thoughts as she continued towards school and stuck her headphones back in.
But it was then that she saw what she'd been looking for. Alex. But he was pinning Mark against the wall.. the boy that had been pestering her yesterday.

With wide brown eyes, she watched, a little stunned by his violence but deciding that the kid really did have it coming to him. He was sleezy, not nice and really quite repulsive. It was only a matter of time before someone put him in his place.
However, what Emma didn't expect was for the little argument to be about her and in the next instance Alex had spotted her and was explaining his actions. She looked at him in disbelief before glancing towards Mark who'd run off and then back to Alex again, jumping slightly when he stroked her shoulder and trying to dim the pinkness of her rosey cheeks.
"Wow. I didn't know I had my own protector," she said with a smile as she turned to start back towards the building, the dark haired god walking alongside her.

"Thanks for that.. by the way. He was kind of a sleeze bag.. Just try not to kill him, yeah?" Emma said it with a joking tone, obviously oblivious to the fact that Alex wanted to and could do just that.
And as they lapsed into a comfortable silence, something hit Emma's thoughts again and she chewed on her bottom lip out of discomfort. She really shouldn't have accepted Barbie's offer, should she?
"Barbara asked me to go to the cinema with her tomorrow," she blurted suddenly, offering him an apologetic look before continuing despite herself. "I shouldn't have accepted, should I?"
♄

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pompeygal93 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:04 am

Alex looked her in the eyes, lost in thought when she said about Barbara asking her to go to the cinema with her tomorrow. He winced thinking of what Barbie’s motifs might be, as they were certainly not pleasant, however Emma, needed to learn.

“I won’t kill him, if it makes you happy. And as for Barbara, well it maybe wasn’t the best of ideas; however it could be somewhat educational and interesting for you. Plus meeting new friends is probably for the best at the moment, although I wouldn’t have expected her to be one of the more welcoming sorts.”

He looked around as they walked into the tutor room; all eyes were on him still. Was it still about the fact that he was with Emma, or could it be that they had all seen the argument with Mark outside which almost caused him to pulverise the child? Both ways he didn’t mind and changed desks to near where Emma was sitting away from Mark whose eyes were on Alex, but out of fear. Alex chuckled a little at Mark’s reaction and turned his head away from him, afraid he may do something if Mark continued to give him that vindictive gaze.

Emma surely noticed Mark’s gaze at her, it was evil. He knew the only reason Alex had turned that way was because of her, and a small growl came from Alex’s mouth, though only audible enough for other vampires to hear. He gently grabbed Emma’s hand intertwining it within his own under the desk, and his heart beat a little faster as he touched her. It wasn’t in a romanticised way though, just an affectionate friend, but to him it felt perfect, like his hand could be there forever.

He held her hand for the good part of 10 minutes, but his enjoyment of it was wrong and he freed from her grasp gently, smirking a little to show he wasn’t doing it for his own pleasure. He looked around the class, no-one had noticed as they were too involved in their own lives to care about those two that much. How unobservant humans were.

Soon tutor was over and outside was Janice, he would know it was her from a mile away from the elicit tones that came from her mouth as she spoke to the other girls around. He walked with Emma outside, and stood talking to Janice for a moment.

“So dearest sister of mine. Here to catch up on the gossip or is it just coincidence you are here?” A small chuckle arose from his lips and a compassionate smile flashed to his sister.

“No I was just wondering, why on earth you would pin Mark up against the wall,” Janice said looking over to Emma. “Ah,” she said peering back up at Alex, who hung over Emma, protecting her from his sister’s annoyances.

“So you must be the new girl, Emma. I’ve heard so much about you
 the school is buzzing with your name. I’m Janice, Alex’s sister, but I wouldn’t expect him to introduce me. Why would he have such courtesy? Just like all other men?” Janice let out a bubbly laugh and took Emma hand in her own shaking it as a signal of welcome.

“Well I was just checking you were okay Alex, just don’t make too much of a spectacle of yourself in school. Father will not want a phone call from school, he wouldn’t want his work interrupted. See you at home bro.” Janice walked away, looking like she owned the school, and she had every right to, everyone in the school loved her. She was popular but for all of the right reasons, she was sweet, kind and a good friend. It was only her brother she liked to irritate.

Alex turned to Emma. “Sorry about that, she likes to know all of the gossip and is particularly intrigued when it is about me. Now off to lesson, I will see you later Miss Hunt. Oh and by the way did I state that you look stunning today, very natural, I like it.” He gave her a friendly wink and then turned walking away to his lesson which was Spanish.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is Janice BTW!!

pompeygal93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:55 am

Emma couldn't help but smile when Alex said that he wouldn't kill Mark. Of course, she was still telling herself that it was all a joke, nothing serious about it. But then why was something nagging at her, telling her that Alex really had meant what he'd said?
Ignoring it though, the brunette listened to his advice on Barbie and just nodded her head ever so slightly, mentally slapping herself for having been so stupid. But she'd put on the spot and Em wasn't good with stuff like that anyway; she hadn't known what to do, really, other than accept.
"She wants to get to you through me," Emma stated softly, glancing at him. Surely he had to know that the blonde fancied the pants ofs of him? And that must be what her motifs were, because she certainly didn't want to just be friends, she'd made that very clear yesterday.

However, as they wandered into the tutor room together, the seventeen year old's thoughts were soon taken up by someone else as she saw Mark. And he looked terrified and so.. and so.. angry. As she caught his green eyed gaze, the hatred that filled his eyes was unmistakable and she had to look away, slightly ashamed. It was her fault that he'd fallen out with Alex, that much was obvious and the last thing she'd wanted was to steal a friend away from someone else.
But her thoughts were then stamped out when a cold hand grasped hers and she started, about to pull away when she noticed it was in fact Alex who had linked their fingers.

Em stared at him, speechless for several moments before she very gently clasped his back, the coolness of his fingers making her shiver slightly. And like him, she felt like she could stay like that forever, regardless of who saw them or regardless of what people thought. Although, as they stayed like that for a good ten minutes or so, Emma wondered what it actually meant. Did Alex have feelings for her too? Or was it just meant to be a sign of friendship? She couldn't be sure, but at least she knew what her own gesture meant now.

However, reluctantly, Emma took her hand away when Alex did and gently wriggled it around a little. It was considerably cooler than her other one and she couldn't help but tilt her head as she looked at him, wondering if he needed an extra jacket or something to keep him warm.
But interupting her thoughts soon after that was the bell and she grabbed her rucksack before following after Alex out of the room, only to find that they were soon talking to his sister.

More than a little surprised, Em realized that the girl held many of the same qualities as Alex, which would immediately make them look like siblings.. but they didn't look like each other either. The only thing they had in common was their pale skin, ice blue eyes astonishing beauty. Strange..
Before she could question it however, the brunette was being addressed by Janice and she smiled a little shyly, her expression dropping when she heard that her name had been buzzing around school.
"Hey Janice. It's nice to meet you," she said softly, taking her hand and shaking it gently, realizing that she held the same cool temperature as her brother. Maybe it was genetic condition or something?
"I hope my name's not used too much," she muttered, more to herself than anyone else, unaware that the vampires could hear every breath she took and every beat of her heart.

In the next instance though, Janice was leaving again and Emma waved a little as she watched her disappear before her attention was caught by Alex again. And of course his words made her blush and no sooner had she regained her compsure than he was turning to leave.
"Yeah well.. you look stunning everyday," she mumbled, again unaware that he could hear what she'd said.
With a small sigh, the brunette ran a hand through her hair before starting off in the direction of the Art block, actually looking forward to her next lesson. Drawing was something she could do.

[[Cute choice! They do actually look slightly similar. xD]]

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Re: Blood Ties (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pompeygal93 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:24 pm

Alex sat in Spanish quietly. It was dull, as he was already fluent in most languages. French, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese
 the list went on and on. As he sat there, listening to his Spanish teacher’s poor attempt at a Spanish accent, he watched the clock as it ticked away slowly, just adding to Alex’s torture. Soon Spanish was over and so was the next lesson, Business Studies which uninterested him even further. He already had much money invested in the stock market, and he knew as much about business as was possible to know. Over the centuries he had learnt how to manage money effectively.

Alex wandered out to the field at break, and lay on the dew-wet grass. It was comfortable to him, and he looked up at the clouds, the smallest amount of awe in his expression. He smiled, trying to make them into pictures, but it was impossible today, their structures were so random. After this task, he pulled out his Ipod from his pocket and lay there still, listening to Beethoven’s 6th Symphony. He listened to the tones, and smiled they were beautiful. The sun now slowly shone onto his cold skin, it felt good, like plunging into a hot Jacuzzi on a cold day.

Soon he heard footsteps coming towards him at once, and he recognised them immediately. Emma
 he breathed to himself as the flawless creature came and sat by him.

“I hope you had a good two lessons Emma. The last two were pretty long and monotonous for me. I couldn’t really wait to get out of them, and see you.” It was at that point he would of blushed, if he had of been able to. He looked to the ground a little embarrassed but her increased heartbeat told him she liked his compliment. He looked up at her, and brushed a strand of hair out of her face delicately. He bit his lip gently as he did so and looked away again. Stupid, Stupid Alex
 he told himself in his head, but he couldn’t help but like the emotional warmth that radiated from her.

He took her hand gently and laid her back down onto the grass gently. “Look at the cloud Emma. Their so perfect, so amazing. Science can tell us what is out there in the sky Emma. But is it dark or is it beautiful? Can science tell us the emotions we feel, can it tell us why things move us so. That’s something left to be discovered yet, but we still feel as if we know our emotions. We get so lost in them sometimes, we over analyse things, maybe we should just feel what we feel.”

Alex took her hand in his and slow stroked her thumb with his, moving them in a perfect rhythm. He moved in closer to her, and put one arm under her, supporting her gently and stroking her shoulder with his cool hand. He turned to her, smiling looking into her eyes, and then pulled his gaze away gently, and returned to staring at the clouds.

pompeygal93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:46 pm

Like Alex, Emma spent a lot of her time during the art lesson just.. sitting. The teacher had given them a new project - 'Message in the Words' - to start and she just couldn't get her head into it at all. She was too busy thinking about someone inparticular, someone she shouldn't really be thinking about but couldn't help it.
Alexander hadn't once left her mind from the day that they'd first met and if she was honest, Emma felt herself with feelings that she'd never had before. Which was stupid right, I mean, how many days had they known each other?

But once the hour of art was over, the brunette found herself absently wandering around the corridors, first towards the cafeteria as she searched for the familiar head of gorgeously dark hair.
Of course when Emma eventually spotted Alex, she saw that he was led out on the field, watching the blue sky above him and watching the milky clouds float daintily accross the sky. In fact, he looked so peaceful that the seventeen year old hesitated in approaching him, but did so, reluctantly, sitting down beside him on the bright green blades of grass.

When he spoke, his velvety voice immediately drawing her in, Em managed a small smile as he said that he hoped she'd had good lessons, listening to his explanation of his own.
"They were all right.. If I'm honest though, I couldn't get my head into them so well." With a soft chuckle escaping her lips, the chiming bell sound only stopped at Alex's next words, her heart rate picking up and a warm red hitting her cheeks. And if she hadn't have known any better, she'd have said that Alex felt embarrassed right now too. But hell, she was going to say this next sentence even if it killed her.
"I.. I felt the same way too."

Lowering her head a little and letting her hair cover part of her face, Em jumped when she felt Alex's cool hand brushing it back again, meeting his ice blue gaze with her own warm brown one. Really now, he was absolutely gorgeous and she couldn't help but wonder why he was spending so much time with her. His friend's believed her to be plain, most of the school did, hell, even she did.. but Alex didn't seem to. Unless he pitied her?
As he gently laid her down, Emma obeying the movement, she listened to him speak as she watched the candy floss like clouds rolling accross the blue sky, kind of mesmerized by them.. and him. She'd never met anybody like him.. someone that thought the same things as her, someone that seemed to go as deeply into things as she did.

"I think it is what we make it," the brunette replied softly after a moment, her heart rate picking up again as he took her hand in his cool palm and slipped a cold arm underneath her little form.
Dancing her thumb with his, Emma never once took her gaze away from his face, trying to pluck up the courage to ask what she wanted to next. "Alex?" She began softly, "What.. What am I to you?"
It'd been a question that she'd wanted to know the answer to for ages, but only now seemed to be the right time to ask.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pompeygal93 on Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:12 pm

Alex looked at her, shocked by her forwardness. Not many people were that upfront with him and it surprised him a little, yet all the same he tried to find the courage to tell her, but to be honest he didn’t really know the answer himself.

“Emma, you’re the most beautiful thing to grace the planet, and I would like to think we were friends to say the least. I would like to be more, but I don’t know how you feel on that subject, I think I do but I wouldn’t be so impertinent to presume your emotions. It must be obvious how I feel Emma, but still I will be blunt. I like you, a lot Emma. You make me smile in ways I never have before. Make me feel, thing I never thought I would feel. You are simply perfect.”

Alex looked down at the floor again. How could this human make him feel embarrassed? It was not in his nature to feel like this, yet still he did. He looked at her, she seemed embarrassed too and he couldn’t help but smile at the way her cheeks turned a slight shade of crimson.

He looked at her, engaging her eyes gently, and he put his arms around her, holding onto the small of her back and caressing it softly under his icy touch. He could feel her spine shiver, and, he gently pulled her too him. He looked into her eyes again, their gaze never faltering, and gently leaned in slowly.

As he closed in towards her lips, her breathing increased a little out of nervousness. He smiled and turned to her ear, whispering gently. “Emma, there is no need to worry, I am not going to hurt you.”

He then leant back in, pausing as their lips were in 1 cm of each other, and gently, place his hand onto her neck, slowly stroking, as the hair that was in that area stood up on end. Gently he placed his lips against hers, emotion sliding from his spine, shivering it a little and then going into his stomach, where butterflies arose.

He held the kiss a little and then moved his lips, synchronizing them with hers, as he moved his hands down her spine, listening to her heart speed away, which amused him a little as he chuckled in his head.

He pulled away gently afterwards, and pulled her next to him, holding her still. “Does that answer your question Emma?” he smirked.

pompeygal93
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:03 pm

Emma listened intently to what Alex had to say, her heart skittering when he told her that he wanted to be more than friends. She thought she'd gotten that feeling from him, but she hadn't been 100% sure, like he hadn't been about her feelings. But now, to hear him tell her that he felt the same way was just.. amazing. And her insides were screaming for joy right about now as she had to bite her lip to hold back a smile.
"I.. You.. I think you already knew that my feelings were the same," she replied softly after a moment. "But I wasn't sure that you.." Unable to finish her sentence though, Em was then interupted as Alex began to pull her closer to him, her shivering involuntarily because of the pleasure and the coolness of his body against hers.

"A-Are you cold?" The brunette whispered after a moment, searching his beautiful gaze with her own dark brown eyes. And as Alex inched closer towards her lips, she could feel herself become more tense, her breathing more prominant and she tried to let his words comfort her. It wasn't that she was afraid of him hurting her as such, she was more afraid that she wouldn't have enough self-control to deal with this situation in an appropriate manner.
When he stopped through, his lips only the smallest of spaces away from hers, she never left his gaze when she felt his hand stroking her neck, hairs there standing to attention. It was so strange what he could do with just one simple touch, one cool finger against her skin and she felt as though she could burst at any moment.

But the fireworks really went off when his soft, cool lips pressed against hers, slowly at first, Emma trying to control her breathing. She wanted to return the gesture with the sudden urgency she felt to be close to him and it took all of her will power to stop from ruining everything by being overly forthright. But he was just so damn tempting!
Gently kissing him back, her heart playing up when his hands moved down her back, Emma didn't open her eyes when he pulled away, just tasting the taste of his lips on hers for a moment longer.

"I-I think it does," she stuttered after a long moment, a slight frown creasing her brow before she met his familiar smirk. "Alex.. I.. " But the words wouldn't come so Em instead opted for showing him how she felt by gently placing another kiss upon his lips, a little more urgency to it than the last one, before she inhaled and pulled away again, as hard as that was.
"I think you're driving me crazy," she breathed eventually, keeping her eyes closed this time.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!