Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blame the Gods!: The Gladiator Chapter

Blame the Gods!: The Gladiator Chapter

a part of “Blame the Gods!: The Gladiator Chapter”, a fictional universe by Aesteria.

In accent Rome there was a great monument where many gathered to participate in the glorious blood shed of others. They were hero's and villains at the same time. Admired and hated. They were gladiators of the Colosseum!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blame the Gods!: The Gladiator Chapter”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Blame the Gods!: The Gladiator Chapter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:32 pm

never mind I just found out.....I went to read :P I wish someone would talk to Cassie cause I am bored :P but then again I might have to go afk for awhie

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tarnished_vision on Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:49 pm

I'm bored too but kind of locked in a situation right now. I'm sure the minute I leave to go eat dinner all this action will happen and I will miss it and then have to play catch up again haha. Oh well at least it keeps me entertained for the most part.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tarnished_vision
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tarnished_vision on Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:05 pm

Important Note: I will not have access to a computer again until around 2 pm Saturday Central Standard Time. I am taking a group of kids camping tomorrow through noon on Saturday for my job. Please feel free to fill in Aurelia's actions as necessary and otherwise assume that she isn't getting into too much trouble. Just be prepared for when I return ;-)

tarnished_vision
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:31 am

Ok thanks for telling us :D oh ya just so you all I know Aesteria wont be on tell tomorrow :P but I posted in the RP finally :D

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tarnished_vision on Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:45 am

Trip cancelled due to flooding I will be on tonight.

tarnished_vision
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:46 am

Ok! but I might get off later...cause my little cousin is here and likes to play video games so ya....then I'm going to the movies tonight :P

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:22 pm

Hey, I am sort of waiting for the next day in the RP to happen, though I can stil wait if any of you wants to finish off some interaction, alright....Just so you know.
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EternalSonata on Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:24 pm

I'm resigning from the RP. ^ ^;; I've been kinda busy lately with school and whatnot. :) You can take me off as a slave.

"My coldness upsets many, but it is my only security." ~Rei Ayanami

EternalSonata
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!