Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Flowers in the Attic

Flowers in the Attic

a part of “Flowers in the Attic”, a fictional universe by XxsamXxtwilight.

Based on the novel "Flowers in the Attic"

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Flowers in the Attic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Flowers in the Attic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxsamXxtwilight on Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:53 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Flowers in the Attic"

Cathy, Chris, Cory, Carrie, and their mother and father, Corinne and Christopher Dollanganger are all a big happy family. They live in a wonderful house with their wonderful parents and are all around happy. when Christopher dies in a tragic car accident, the whole family realizes they are in debt. They have to sell everything just to pay back the government and Corinne has to write to their mother to ask them if her and her children can live with them. What her children don't know is why they hadn't met their grandmother before was their mother did something unforgivable. Chris SR and Corinne are actually half -uncle and niece. Their father was furious with them and said if they had any kids he wouldn't give them any inheritance money.

When Corinne arrives at her parents house with her four children she finds out that her father, Malcom Foxworth, is deathly ill and is about to die. Her mother Olivia Foxworth, suggests that they keep the children in the Attic for the remainder of Malcom's life, since he is so deathly ill. They keep the children in the attic and they begin to live their lives there.

In the book Cathy is twelve years old is the second of four children, following older brother Chris, who is fourteen years old, and preceding twins Cory and Carrie, who are both five years old but i feel that's to young for the RP so I'll make them older.

Mains:
Catherine Leigh "Cathy" Dollanganger:(16)

Chris Dollanganger, Jr.: Eldest offspring of Christopher and Corrine, Chris is the older brother of Cathy, Cory, and Carrie.(17)

Cory Dollanganger: Twin brother of Carrie and younger brother of Cathy and Chris. .(15)

Carrie Dollanganger: Twin sister to Cory and the younger sister of Cathy and Chris. (15)

Corinne Dollanganger (née Foxworth): Mother of Chris, Cathy, Cory, and Carrie and widowed wife of Christopher Dollanganger, who is deceased.

Olivia Foxworth: The antagonist in the novel, grandmother of the Dollanganger children.

Other:
Malcom Foxworth: Father of Corinne and grandfather of the Dollanganger children

Rules- Swearing is completely fine, as long as it’s in IC.

- I want to keep this ATLEAST semi-literate. Please give me atleast two decent sized paragraphs per post. Also, one liners make me an angry

-Romance is fine. Even insestual since that's kind of what the book is based off of but only sex in PMs

- god moding

-be nice
I'm always looking for a RP partner, so if you want to do a RP with me, shoot me a pm!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxsamXxtwilight
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Flowers in the Attic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:28 am

I'm a total fan of the series and i'm just curious how you'd RP this? They're stuck in the room, it's not like they can go anywhere except the attic. Obviously Chris and Carrie fall for each other because there isn't anybody else to fall for. And even if the twins are older, unless they fall for each other, there isn't much direction to go with there that I can see. I'm just curious where you'd like to go with this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Flowers in the Attic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxsamXxtwilight on Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:14 am

Well i'd like to make it to where they are trying to get out most of the time. Since they are older and must relize whats going on faster and i may add maids and things for them to interact with aswell

XxsamXxtwilight
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!