Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Happy Ending Isn't Over Yet

The Happy Ending Isn't Over Yet

a part of “The Happy Ending Isn't Over Yet”, a fictional universe by disney.princess..

We all know how the Disney princesses got their happy endings but what about their children?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Happy Ending Isn't Over Yet”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Happy Ending Isn't Over Yet

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lykaios on Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:30 pm

what's wrong with this one? Why not just delete the posts in the Disneyverse?
The year is 2036. It is early November and it is raining. Rusting cars are parked on the sides of the cracked roads, untouched for over two decades. Disasters happened here, and the survivors barely remember what they survived . . .

For more info and to join, click here: roleplay/the-desolates/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lykaios
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:53 pm

Oh forgot about that lol well we need to know what Disney wants as well :P lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:14 pm

I tried deleteing Disneyverse but it wouldn't let me because it's the default location. So somebody, Lavender whomever, can go ahead and make another OOC.

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Why do we have to start over?Shouldnt people just post and carry on from there????

Harmony
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:49 pm

Uhh we cant cause alot of people just wanna redo it cause we all cant post and be on all day so we are adding a new rule that we only post once a day cause of differnt time zones.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:27 pm

But people sometimes get posted to more than once...I think you should rethink that....

Harmony
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:39 pm

Harmony wrote:But people sometimes get posted to more than once...I think you should rethink that....

uhh I dont really get what ya mean by "people sometimes get posted to more then once.......I really dont get that part...anyway you shouldnt have to keep telling us (the GMs) what to think about if we really wanna do something you should just ask why and simple as that its done and over with if we mess up oh well we need to learn from that and all the questions you ask kinda bugs me..no offense or anything.
I dont know if your trying to act that way and I'm not trying to start a fight either cause really I am no fighter I just want to be able to do things with out being asked so many things and being told this is better I just wanna do what I wanna do and if things fu** up then I will try all I can to fix it.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:35 pm

I meant nothing by what I said I just didnt get why everyone wants to start over wen most of the people have already started. I dont want to start a fight either I was just simply saying. I didnt know if we would have to submit our characters cause I tried really hard on both of mine.

Harmony
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:40 pm

We would keep the same sheets and everything we would really change nothing we just have to restart it cause well we kinda do and almost everyone is dropping out cause we are posting to fast and look at me I was offline just for one day and people are dropping out cause its going to fast.
I was trying not to sound mean either I was just kinda going with what I was reading :P damn I hate it when you read something some one has posted and you think they are trying to be mean but you really cant tell how they mean it...sorry if I sounded mean :P

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:34 pm

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-happy-ending-isn-over-yet-ooc-closed-t40564.html

There's the new OOC, everybody. No need to repost your characters. It can just be for the RP discussions, ya know.
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harmony on Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:50 am

[b][b]http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-happy-ending-isn-over-yet-closed-t40624.html
DO NOT POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Harmony
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!