Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fire Emblem: Fading Radiance

Fire Emblem: Fading Radiance

a part of “Fire Emblem: Fading Radiance”, a fictional universe by Vio-Lance.

The tide of war yet again washes of the Continent of Tellius. Queen Miciah of Daein has been assassinated, and Pelleas has retaken the throne....(Read more in the Introduction!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fire Emblem: Fading Radiance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Fire Emblem: Fading Radiance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:08 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fire Emblem: Fading Radiance"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Fire Emblem: Fading Radiance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lycos on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:22 pm

I'm interested in the main protagonist role, but I was wondering if you had planned on taking it or wanted it to have certain prerequisites.
All anyone wants is a normal life and a cool car... most people settle for the car.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lycos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makokam on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:15 pm

I was very happy to see this since I'd been thinking of starting a fire emblem themed RP but wasn't interested in running ANOTHER RP.

So, I'm just wondering if there is going to be direction, an actual plot beyond the set-up, or if it's all going to be up to the players.
"Good and Evil" is too complicated. I prefer, "Us and Them".

"Munchkin: One who, on being told that this is a game about politics and intrigue in 17th century Italy, asks to play a ninja."

Hero or Villain? Savior or Destroyer? Model Citizen or Public Enemy? Who do you Wannabe?

Makokam
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:55 pm

Well, the plot will be of player direction. AkA, the more the player discovers, the further the plot advances. I suppose if noone steps up soon, I'll create a character to be Miciah's Assassin.

As for your question, Lycos, I want the main antagonist to be evil...though I'm not sure whom he/she is yet....It's hard to explain. Perhaps an easy way to sum it up is that there might be more than one main antagonist.

There usually isnt a "Main Protagonist" in fire emblem games. Usually, there are so many characters...but the "Main Protagonists" would probably be Sothe, Mist, or another Commander of some kind. There are so many you could create your character as a good guy, so he could be one. Also, on a small note, we havent exactly "Established" whom the bad guys are yet. Daein is retaliating to an assault, so they're not bad, just defending themselves in an unorthidox manner. Begnion could've likely been the assassin-senders...so... we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

If, however, you had an idea, and a character, I'd certainly hear it!

On a crappy note, has anyone been having trouble with the "Characters" tab? Whenever I try to view someone's character it says "That Roleplay could not be found." or something like that...and it ANGERZ MEH!
Last edited by Vio-Lance on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lycos on Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:37 pm

Here's what you do. You go to the person who made the characters profile. It'll say the characters that that roleplayer has made and from there you choose the one involved in your roleplay. That's the only way I've been able to get it to show up.

Lycos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:26 pm

Well...we have our assassin. Now we need a main antagonist, someone who would hire our assassin to take our Miciah. I'll leave the rest of your evil plot to you, if you so wish. But you DID hire Miciah's Assassin.

Also....who wants to break the ice, huh?

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:15 pm

Yo! Here's an update: I just added all the countries to the RP, so now, when you post, you can tell where your character is!

Second...I've been debating weither or not to allow players to be Sanaki, Pelleas, Elincia, ect...what do you all think?

Third....noone wants to break the ice? Come on! Gather your testicular fortitude, and charge!

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:04 pm

Hmmm... I've never rped using the new system yet. It seems interesting and much more organized. I'll be posting my other character later or tomorrow.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:16 pm

Well, since noone wants to break the ice...I suppose I will! ....

BANZAAI!

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:16 pm

Well, since noone wants to break the ice...I suppose I will! ....

BANZAAIIIIIII!

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirpokealot on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:05 pm

I really don't want this one to die >.>
Life is like the coldest winter
People freeze the tears I cry
Words of hail their minds are into
I've got to crack this ice and fly
-Hitch a Ride; Boston

Sirpokealot
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:23 pm

Come on guys... it only stays alive if we keep it alive. I worked on this thing for a while, so you guys could RP here, and you dont even RP. I understand that not everyone has as much free time, but the RP has been up for a while now. Just give a reply so I know you havent deserted the place.

So help me if I have to get the defibrilator...

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:17 pm

I'm sorry been busy the last few days. I will also be unavailable for the next two days.

When I get back I will get up my second character as well as start posting. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:27 pm

Sorry I have not been able to get on a computer for awhile, but im good now to post so where should I start?

cretetts
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:17 pm

Anywhere you want to! Cretetts! Feel free to post wherever.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makokam on Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:39 pm

So, I'm thinking about playing an envoy from Queen Nailah to investigate the death of Micaiha.

How does that sound to everybody?

Makokam
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:08 am

Well, sure. That sounds fine, Makokam. Submit the character, I'll look over it, and accept you!

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makokam on Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:24 pm

I am in two other RPs that are FUBAR at the moment. I'll get into this game as soon as they get straightened out.

Makokam
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:37 pm

Hey is it ok if i make a second charactor for Selincia?

cretetts
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:40 pm

You may, Cretetts. Just let me know when you submit it, and I'll approve it shortly after!

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!