Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Medieval Fantasy Roleplay

Medieval Fantasy Roleplay

a part of “Medieval Fantasy Roleplay”, a fictional universe by spirit_is_shining.

Deep within a forest, there is a legend of a treasure that lies unknown to many. But there is a problem...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Medieval Fantasy Roleplay”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Medieval Fantasy Roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iki on Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:52 am

Likewise. ;>>
Success is measured in blood; yours, or your enemy's.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iki on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:40 pm

I miss this RP. </3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almalexia on Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:37 am

me too.. I was busy for a while and then wondered if anyone had decided which direction we were taking.. as we needed to move.

I wouldn't want to godmod and put in my RP that everyone's walking towards one or another place..

I wonder if everyone's still available for RP now x_x

almalexia
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EternalSonata on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:00 pm

I just posted. Hopefully it'll revive the RP. :) Feel free to post after me!

"My coldness upsets many, but it is my only security." ~Rei Ayanami

EternalSonata
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:39 pm

So have I... I am just as guilty :( Lol. Sorry everyone for leaving the board, I guess I suspected everyone would post on their own. I would like to delegate power if you're interested in wanting to be a GM. Until then, I guess I shall post as well!
ImageSong of the Day: FFXIII-2: Ruined Hometown http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpsgk7b3R3w
With love.

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:47 pm

Oh, to almalexia it's okay if you wanted to suggest to move the rp. I think we were already on the move. :) Anywho, I hope to not make this board a boring one. If ever it gets boring go ahead and let me know, we can change up the story or I can change Nicholas.

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FracturedFiction33 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:11 am

There, done! Just gave a reason for the infernal to get out the way so we can all move on to the cave now. Feel free to yell at me if you don't want me to do this, but I thought we should get the RP moving again.
'Take your time, don't rush it. The kill will fall into your hands if you wait for the shot.' - Jayden R. Hardling

'Why do I wear no armour? Its because I kill my prey before they can attack.' - Rh'rohild Sharpeye

FracturedFiction33
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CoordinatorKurita on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:10 am

hey check out my roleplay The C-Energy

CoordinatorKurita
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almalexia on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:56 am

I've been gone for a week, I mean, at my father's 6 hours away from my home so I couldn't reply to the RP.

I'm not sure how I'll reply either.. seems like you two (Orion and Sylph) are leaving the place but what about the others? I'll try to think of something ^^'

almalexia
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightxkira on Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:13 pm

Hmm id like to summit a character and ive submitted it but so far you havent accepted so ill put a copy of it in here:
*]Name: Naisha
[*]Age: 10
[*]Birthplace: The forest
[*]Gender: Female
[*]Race: Forest Nymph
[*]Sexual Orientation:Heterosexual
[*]Height: 1 metre
[*]Weight:20 kg
[*]Eye Color: Green
[*]Appearance:
[*] Abilities: Smoke Manipulation: Naisha has the power to move and bend smoke or dust to her will. She gathers the dust from the forest and the smoke from burning things and absorbs it into her staff. She then is able to produce smoke in any shape or form, and even make it attack meaning it will do physical damage by suffocating, choking or moving her target away or defend something by hiding or concealing it out of her staff. Some of her favorite forms with her ability is:
Smoke Dragon: Naisha forms a large dragon wyrm from her staff that chases and attack her enemies.

Lightxkira
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FracturedFiction33 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:52 am

Interesting Lightxkira.

Certainly an original idea for her abilities. Possible stealth/illusionary? I have however seen a few people come up with great ideas that sound awesome but cant really do anything. But your ability sounds like it could have a lot of uses.Blinding an enemy or creating false illusions for example. I take it this character isn't one for front line fighting?

FracturedFiction33
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:22 pm

Is everyone still here? Just wanted to know, also wanted to know if anyone wanted to share GM status? Message me for more information

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FracturedFiction33 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:59 am

I'm still here, just waiting for people to post

--EDIT--
I will be away this long weekend and unable to post.

FracturedFiction33
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iki on Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:43 pm

Yerp, I'm still here. I'm even thinking about introducing Iksin early, just for the sake of revival. This board is literally all but dead, and that's depressing. It had a lot of potential.

Iki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iki on Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm

H'okay, so, I went ahead and threw up a post in hopes of helping revive this board. I miss this RP. Also, for some reason, it wouldn't let me jump to the last page so I could just edit my previous post.

Anyway, I'm not sure that'll do it in terms of killing an infernal, (hence why I took no sort of real control over it) but at least Iksin saved Rh'rohild's hide, even if it's only temporary. Oh, and before someone jumps to scold me, I read Frac's post "can't be harmed by mortal weapons" - with that in mind, obviously Iksin's blades have more to them than simple steel. ;P

On a final note, when I talk about Iksin's planeswalking (teleportation) ability, think Jumper - Same deal. I realize it could have the potential to be overpowered, but trust me, there's limiters on it, and I won't abuse it, it'd ruin things.

Iki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iki on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:30 am

Anyone wanna revive this shit? To be honest, I'm not even sure why we stopped in the first place, this arc had potential. :|

Iki
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!