Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Shhhhh I have a secret!

Shhhhh I have a secret!

a part of “Shhhhh I have a secret!”, a fictional universe by XxsamXxtwilight.

In this high school there are secrets.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shhhhh I have a secret!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Shhhhh I have a secret!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxsamXxtwilight on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Shhhhh I have a secret!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I'm always looking for a RP partner, so if you want to do a RP with me, shoot me a pm!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxsamXxtwilight
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Shhhhh I have a secret!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☂☀Sunshower☀☂ on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:13 pm

Reserve me a girl. I will have her sheet up tomorrow. By the way, her name is Summer Bliss and her secret is the fact that she is in the witness protection program.
Nothing is better than a bright, delightful, sunny day!
- ☀☂Sunshower☀☂

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

☂☀Sunshower☀☂
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikoto on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:44 pm

Reserve me a girl too. Her secret is that she is pregnant. I will have the sheet up in a second.

Mikoto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockhead1512 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:14 pm

I just submitted a character, and her secret is pregnancy. Can there be two with the same secret? If not Il change the secret.. but I really want to be in the rp.

rockhead1512
Member for 14 years
Author Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keith-The-Evil-Bunny on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:02 am

Submitted mine... Secretly Gay...
Prison? no I can't go to prison? not for a cute little Bunny Rabbit!!!

Keith-The-Evil-Bunny
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nirvana on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:50 pm

I submitted mine. A guy who has a history of substance abuse.

Nirvana
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkshade on Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:33 am

Made a guy and submitted, he loves fire, his secret is that he accidently burned his house down and parents to death and he blames himself

Darkshade
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeliSnail on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:56 am

Character added :D
She's in love with her best friend (f/m I'm not really sure yet, since there is already a guy who is secretly gay so there'd be 2 with the same secret)

EDIT: I only read it on the picture after adding the character (I kinda just noticed it now xD)
... in bed.

MeliSnail
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxsamXxtwilight on Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:29 pm

-nirvana i didnt' get the character

-melisnail- being in love with your best friend isn't that big of a secret.

XxsamXxtwilight
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nirvana on Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:36 pm

Are you sure you didn't get it? I see my character is up... It might have changed or something? But I definitely see my character in there.

On another note, I can't wait for this Role play to get started! :D

Nirvana
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeliSnail on Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:38 am

Not?
I'd rather not have him/her or anyone finding out about it.
but anyway
will it be accepted if I change her secret into her living in a childrens home and her telling everyone she leads a normal life?

MeliSnail
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fangs150 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:46 am

I submitted my character he has an eating disorder

fangs150
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxsamXxtwilight on Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:14 pm

yes Malisnail that would work i'll save you a spot.

XxsamXxtwilight
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxsamXxtwilight on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:05 pm

XxsamXxtwilight
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeliSnail on Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:39 am

yay, thanks!

MeliSnail
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxsamXxtwilight on Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:08 pm

Melisnail you still need a character sheet and who is this liz character?

XxsamXxtwilight
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeliSnail on Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:20 am

Well, I figured there'd be more people living in the orphanage and thought it would make sense if there were some npc.
I'm sorry, I'm new to rpg ^^;

MeliSnail
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!