Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

U.S.S. Pandora - Star Trek

U.S.S. Pandora - Star Trek

a part of “U.S.S. Pandora - Star Trek”, a fictional universe by Valdore.

This is a Star Trek based roleplay

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “U.S.S. Pandora - Star Trek”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] U.S.S. Pandora - Star Trek

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valdore on Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:44 am

Right, I thought I'd let you know in advance of me implementing this. Later tonight I will be adding more areas to the roleplay, these will be areas of the ship. Please try to post in the most relevant section, it'll help to keep track of where people are on the ship. But don't worry too much if you forget to select it, we all make mistakes :p

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valdore
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:25 pm

Is there a reason there is so little activity on this? I mean, there have been a lot of posts, but they stopped after like... Yesterday.
Please rate my post--I tend to workquite hard on them! Thank you! :)
My Blog: misadventuresmisanthrope.tumblr.com

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Syreaa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valdore on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:07 am

I've been a bit busy personally, and in my experience things always ebb and flow a little in RPs, once we get underway there should be more reason to post, but as mentioned earlier, this will take a bit longer than I'd like due to my character only being able to be in one place at a time. And due to my life being pretty busy.

Valdore
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valdore on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:07 am

I've been a bit busy personally, and in my experience things always ebb and flow a little in RPs, once we get underway there should be more reason to post, but as mentioned earlier, this will take a bit longer than I'd like due to my character only being able to be in one place at a time. And due to my life being pretty busy.

Valdore
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:30 am

Sorry for not posting in a long time, guys >.<
Overconfidence: "There's only seven sharp sides to that thing! We're three! It can't possibly maim more than one of us before we manage to kill it!"

Raijn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:03 pm

Don't worry Rajin, I too am trying to find a way to introduce my character.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valdore on Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:18 am

Samurai, have the ensign I sent to the brig with the journalist report it to you, then come and speak to the Captain about it, probably the best option for introductions.

Raijin, I'll try and figure out some reason to call you to the bridge :)

Valdore
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:32 am

Cool. I'll try and fit a post in sometime today.

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leon4125 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:25 pm

Sorry for the delay since my first IC post. I just transferred schools and was trying to get situated and I was gone camping this last weekend. I'll just try to fit my character in as if he'd been here the whole time. I'd appreciate some help in trying to fit into the plot, so I'm just going keep checking back here before I go IC again so I don't screw anything up. If you feel the need to remove me because of my absence, then do what you must. In any case, thanks!

Leon4125
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valdore on Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:02 pm

No problems leon, real life always takes priority :)

As for make believe, I shall try and give you an entry into it shortly. I'll figure it out :)

Valdore
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleLuca on Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:23 pm

Hello. I was wondering if I could join... but... I dont know too much about Star Trek... can i possibly join as an OC? I won't get in the way! I promise! *begs* And my character could learn about stuff while I learn about Star Trek stuff! 9.9

LittleLuca
Member for 15 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valdore on Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:59 pm

I'm not certain what you mean by joining as an OC, but if you're willing to learn, then I have no problem. Only junior officer positions are open now anyway, so that will make it easier on you :D

As for learning about the universe, google Memory Alpha. It's a wiki based on Star Trek. The important things to know about are the Romulans, our main adversary, the main technologies (warp drives, phaser weapons, Multi-Vectored Assault Mode) And things like the uniforms, that's probably about all that's really necessary :p Other than that, if you have a question, just shout up in the OOC and we'll try to answer it.

For submitting a character, you will need to pick a division to work in, they are the following (in no particular order):

Engineering: Responsible for running the ship, maintaining each and every system, no matter how small.
Security: Responsible for ship-side security, and also providing security for away teams.
Tactical: Responsible for the ships weapons and defences during ship combat, they tend to be trained in a similar fashion to security as well.
Science: Responsible for studying the universe, be that with the ships sensors or with their tricorders on a planet.
Medical: Responsible for keeping everyone on board alive.
Command: There are only a few command roles on a ship, they are the chiefs of each department, the XO and the Captain, they run the ship essentially.
Helm: Only a few of these, but they pilot the ship. It is rare that you get a dedicated helmsman, they often double in other departments, generally tactical. However we do have on dedicated helmsman ;)

So, take your pick and send in a character sheet ;)

Valdore
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SamuraiMaster on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:27 am

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. FInals week sucks...

SamuraiMaster
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:40 am

Golly! This surely is a mysterious situation, Batman 8D

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:16 am

Gee Willikers, Batman! I see what you're saying... Sort of... I believe me spandex may be on a little two tight... What's so mysterious?

Syreaa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digi-kun on Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:03 am

The...mystery of who posts next?

digi-kun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Syreaa on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:03 am

Oooh.... Good one. See, I had two reports due today... So I was swamped for a few nights... Not to mention state testing... So I might be able to post tonight or tomorrow...

Syreaa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:05 am

HOW WILL THIS EVER END WELL!
WILL OUR HEROES BE DEFEATED BEFORE THE REAL ADVENTURE CAN EVEN BEGIN?!
TUNE IN NEXT TIME..

I probably should lay off the chocolates, I'm sorry.

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thekherham on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:08 pm

Just taking a peek here, wondering if there is room for any aliens. I mean, other than Vulcans or Romulans or Klingons or Betazoids etc.
Never mind a signature.

Thekherham
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thekherham on Sun May 02, 2010 6:55 am

Unless I'm making a mistake the last post in the IC was on April 20, so I was wondering if this roleplay is still alive.

Thekherham
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!