Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hidden Truths (Florence, Italy)

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Hidden Truths (Florence, Italy)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Svetlana_Popova on Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:43 am

Svetlana sits on a bench overlooking one of the many cathedrals that litters Italy. Her posture is that of one who is relaxed and enjoying the view, but her eyes scan the area in an ever sweeping gaze. The thought of being followed is ever present in her mind, but realistically, not many would recognize her with the drastic changes in her appearance. She reaches up to brush a blonde strand of hair out of her eyes, and realizes she is still holding the note that Zeke gave her. She looks down at the palm of her hand and a small smile crosses her lips. She opens the note carefully, her heart pounding in her chest in anticipation of what it might say. She reads it several times, as she bites her lower lip. I'm not supposed to fall in love now dammit. She thinks to herself. She refolds the note and sticks it in her briefcase. I can't think about him right now, I have other things I must do. She shakes herself slightly to dispel the ghost of a touch she feels from him. We will be together again soon love. She slowly stands up, and gathers her stuff. With a determined air, she hails a cab, and heads out of Florence.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Svetlana_Popova
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Svetlana_Popova on Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:59 pm

The cab drops Svetlana off at the train station, and after paying the driver, she heads over to the ticket counter and purchases a first class ticket to Moscow. With a resigned sigh she wanders over to the terminal and sits down waiting for her train. She looks around with a detached air, making sure she isn't being tailed. Not spotting anything out of the ordinary, she leans back into the bench. She sends out a probing thought into the air, hoping to feel Zeke's presence somewhere near by, but all she gets in return is the confused thoughts of the person sitting next to her.

"Now boarding at platform 3A for final destination Moscow."

Svetlana jumps out of her seat and heads to the boarding station. She hands her ticket to the conductor, and with a smile he says,

"Welcome aboard Miss Andrews. I hope you enjoy your trip."

With a small smile, she nods in thanks and boards the train. She finds her cabin and sits down with a loud thump.S he thinks to herselfWell Alessandra, you wanted to lead an exciting life. She laughs at the irony of her own thoughts and pulls out her laptop. She flips it open on her lap, and pulls up her email client. She clicks on compose and then just stares at the blank message. What do I tell Seraphina? She is not going to be pleased. With a brief hesitation at the beginning, she types out the letter.

"My Dearest Seraphina,

You know, writing this damned letter in Italian is a pain in the...what do you call it? oh yes, ass. So I shall write this in English.

I have been called away on some urgent family business. I cannot say where I am going, but rest assured, I will be fine, as you will be as well! Your pretty Falcon should be returning soon to help you get over your tragic loss. He thinks of you often little one. Never forget that in the days to come.

Anyway, I am not sure when I shall be back, but hopefully I won't be gone longer then a few weeks.

Oh and a word to the wise, do not go to The Lame Duck without me. I cannot explain why now, but perhaps someday I can.

Fondly,
Svetlana Popova"

She clicks on send and hopes Seraphina will be alright without her. Damn, I wasn't supposed to end up caring for my marks. With that thought, she turns to compose a message to Grimbold.

"Mr Theoman,
I have been called away on some family business. I may be gone for several weeks. If anything of importance should come up while I am away, please email me immediately, and if I can, I will hop the next flight to Florence. Keep on eye on my little angel Seraphina. God knows she needs the help and protection.

Svetlana Popova"

With that message sent off, she closes the laptop and looks out the window and blinks in shock. She hadn't realized that the train had already left Florence and was now rolling through the beautiful rural areas of Italy. How beautiful. I will retire here one day. Perhaps I can "acquire" the family villa from Aunt Sophia. Her thoughts begin to wander as the sun sets in a glorious display of orange.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Svetlana_Popova
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Svetlana_Popova on Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:01 am

She sits up bolt right from the bed in her train compartment. Her body dripping sweat she looks around with wild eyes. She sniffs the air and feeling a slight change in air pressure, she hunches up against the wall on her bed and pulls a dagger out from underneath her pillow. She hugs the wall like a predator, hiding and waiting for it's prey. The door to her compartment slowy slides open. Tensing, she holds her breath as a cart is wheeled into the room.

"Tea Miss?"

An attendant standing behind the cart looks around apprehensively.

Svetlana uncoils herself and steps off the bed while tucking the dagger into the back of her pajama pants and with an American accent she replies.

"Ah yes, some tea would be nice."

She tosses a blond tendril over her shoulder as the attendant serves her some tea. With a nod, the man and the cart leave. Svetlana lets out a loud sigh of relief as the door closes.

"I'm getting a little too paranoid."

She jumps slightly at the sound of her own voice, and then laughs at her stupidity for being so jumpy. She sips at her tea and glances out the window briefly. She briefly watches as dark shadows dance across the window and then turns and flips open her laptop. With a smirk she opens her email client. Clicking on compose new message she grins even more. And now it begins.

OOC: This email is written in all Russian

My Dearest Sasha,
I hope this email finds you writhing in fear for what is about to happen. I hope you realize that you have decided to play with a fire that you can't put out and you WILL get burned. Becareful in what you plan to do next Sasha. Things will most definately not go as you intend them.

Haunting your footsteps....

Svetlana

With a hearty laugh, she clicks on send and then takes another sip of her tea. If only Zeke was here. I think he would enjoy this more then I do. She glances back out the window, and still seeing the blurry shapes going by, she decides that perhaps some more sleep would do her good. She shuts off the laptop, puts her dagger back under her pillow. She lays down and drifts off to sleep thinking about red eyes.

Svetlana_Popova
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Svetlana_Popova on Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:25 pm

Svetlana wakes up slowly, to light streaming into her compartment. With a languid stretch she reaches out an arm to feel for the warmth of her lovers body. Disappointment crosses her face when her hand only turns up an empty bed of sheets and blankets. She rubs her eyes open and stares in confusion at her surroundings. She sits up and glances around remembering what happened yesterday.

Was it only yesterday? She asks herself.

She quickly changes her clothes and sits down to check her email. hmmm...one from Grimbold. She reads it quickly and then presses delete. She glances at the rest of her email and notices one from her father. She scans it briefly, and then stops and stares.

"Oh shit."

"Alessandra,
I sincerely hope that you are happy now. Your cousin Dante is dead, and apparently our darling little angel Seraphina killed him. Sophia is very upset, and has asked for my assistance. What ever you do, do not get in my way. Seraphina will pay for betraying our family. The Novello family! Pity she didn't get married and have children, especially since she is the last of her line.

Keep in touch.

Your Father."

Svetlana just sits and stares at her screen. How can I warn Sera without giving up my cover? Her eyes click as something comes to mind. She pulls up an on-line ordering form, and with a devious smile, she places an order to be delivered this evening.

Svetlana_Popova
Member for 19 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!