Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Trip to Remember, a Trip to Never Forget

A Trip to Remember, a Trip to Never Forget

a part of “A Trip to Remember, a Trip to Never Forget”, a fictional universe by IceFoxJess.

Six close friends go on a road trip. To escape their mundane little town, to hopefully grow closer to the friend they’ve found they fallen for, but they gain the attention of some very dangerous people...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Trip to Remember, a Trip to Never Forget”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A Trip to Remember, a Trip to Never Forget

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrostbittenAngel on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:33 am

Heeey! I submitted a character too! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FrostbittenAngel
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:49 pm

lol wow its seems there are two Alexanders XD if its okay Jess I'll change my character's first name to Aaron :3
"Visual Kei the Subgenra of Jrock, Jrock the root of Visual Kei"
Join my New RP :

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuciousTurtle88 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:50 pm

can you save Girl 3 for me, I just have to make my character and where do we put it, I don't see any other characters
[b][b]Life is not about how many breaks you take,
its how many memories you recall,
how many dances you strike,
and how many kisses and hugs make you feel alive.

While Living, Laughing, Loving, and Learning.
Always Remember that!!
[/b][/b]

LuciousTurtle88
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:09 pm

Oh, i'm useing the new tab system. Either prese the link in the first bit or above. Then prese the cheracter thing and just put your profile in the discrepstion part useing the skelation.
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrostbittenAngel on Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:41 pm

B-B-But what about me!!!!! lol.

FrostbittenAngel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:36 pm

Ah, sorry, it was just the lack of detail, I can tell that you and Mind tried on your profiles, it just hit a sort of OCD cord in me. I’m sorry.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☂☀Sunshower☀☂ on Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:42 pm

OOOOh do you think that I can fill up the last girl by making my character a twin sister?? XD
Nothing is better than a bright, delightful, sunny day!
- ☀☂Sunshower☀☂

☂☀Sunshower☀☂
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrostbittenAngel on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:55 pm

Ummm.... what dose OCD mean?

FrostbittenAngel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:59 am

Shorthand for "Obsessive Compulsive Disorder". It means she has a need to have everything set up in a certain order. A rather pesky mental condition.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby perpetual-mind on Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:15 pm

i have a mild case of OCD

i cant animate if my room is messy, or i cant concentrate on work at school if theres junk thrown about my desk.
there are some people that are ALOT worse though.
most people have OCD in some measure xD

perpetual-mind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:36 pm

Yeah I think I was diagnosed with it along with ADHD. {If not I question why the prozac.}
Mines is pretty mild, in my opinion. I can stand a mess but if I start cleaning, I don't stop untill everythings spotless and in it's proper place. Though I have a need to always have my I-pod, cell and DS{even though I hardly play it.} on me most of the time. If I don't, It's pretty obviouse somethings off with me. Though I adjust to things okay-sh, it just takes me longer then others.
So I call it pretty mild, I just don't take to masive change too well.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby siellenoon on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:30 pm

Umm...I just added a character for Girl #3, but as I just read the OCC, there is already another girl for that. Do you guys want me to abort the roleplay, or what?

siellenoon
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuciousTurtle88 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:20 am

That was me that was going to be it, I just have to post my character I just can't figure out where to do it. I have already tried but it wont let me :(

LuciousTurtle88
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:02 pm

Okay, just PM it to me.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuciousTurtle88 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:07 pm

im posing my character when i get home, i keep on forgetting to post mine :(

LuciousTurtle88
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:43 pm

-Sigh- okay, I've given Turtle plenty of time to send her profile but she hasn't so the girl spot is back for grabs.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuciousTurtle88 on Tue May 04, 2010 11:25 am

I just submitted :) Sorry I am not usually like that all, but its all done now...Looking forward to playing. Let me know you got it

LuciousTurtle88
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amyjesjake on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:29 pm

On my little audition the pic didn't work so here's the link http://www.polyvore.com/sitemodelhelper ... d=17508251
~Hannah (The greatest girl you will ever meet) :)

amyjesjake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: A Trip to Remember, a Trip to Never Forget

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:38 am

Hello :) Are all the spots taken? if not, i'd love to reserve one of the boys :)
★·.·´¯`·.·★ ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs, ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!