Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fire Emblem: Fading Radiance

Fire Emblem: Fading Radiance

a part of “Fire Emblem: Fading Radiance”, a fictional universe by Vio-Lance.

The tide of war yet again washes of the Continent of Tellius. Queen Miciah of Daein has been assassinated, and Pelleas has retaken the throne....(Read more in the Introduction!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fire Emblem: Fading Radiance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fire Emblem: Fading Radiance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:30 pm

Alright im done the new girl now :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cretetts
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ris on Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:08 pm

Honestly, as soon as I get those avatars drawn up...Dang me being a lousy perfectionist...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ris
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:23 pm

*Moves his archer over to a Killer Ballista, targeting Ris....*
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ris on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:31 pm

Then again, Vio, do you care terribly about everyone having character pictures?

EDIT: Nix that, just realized hardly anyone else has a picture. No more stress! Hoorah!

Ris
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:57 pm

Oooh, Magix. I see a fault in your post. Before you say anything its fine, and you can edit it. But Sanaki was and still is the apostle of Begnion. Micaiah never held such position.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ris on Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:00 pm

Whoo, I was accepted^^

Ris
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:21 pm

Yup! Now go get 'em, Tiger! Or...wolf...whatever kind of anthromorph you are!

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:51 pm

Vio-Lance wrote:Oooh, Magix. I see a fault in your post. Before you say anything its fine, and you can edit it. But Sanaki was and still is the apostle of Begnion. Micaiah never held such position.

I didn't say she ever did. i said she was destined to be it being Sanaki's older sister. I'll edit it to make it more clear though.

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ris on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:31 pm

lol I have one day off school and no one else is on. What're the odds? XD

Ris
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:40 am

This seems to be dying, yet I can't think up a post.

Now I'm depressed....

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ris on Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:15 am

I check the thread every day but no one seems to want to post =( Why sign up for it if you don't want to participate, you know?

EDIT: By the way, not trying to offend anyone lol Just realized how that could've sounded

Ris
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:21 pm

I understand how you feel, Ris...but it's a safe assumption that everyone has deserted the thing. It's sad, because I worked pretty hard on it, but I suppose it's just not this RP's time to shine just yet. You're more than welcome to post something, and I'll post along with you, but it just wont feel the same with two people...

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:35 pm

I'm still in and willing to, I'm just drawing a blank on what to post is all.

I'd make up my 2nd character but if this is deserted and won't be able to really continue, then why bother (don't take that the wrong way).

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:41 am

It's sad to say so, but this RP is offically dead. It makes me quite sad, and a tad angry. It saw so much interest, yet very few actually stuck to it. I really thank those of you that commited, and stuck with it, but there's not much we can do. If you wish to make the RP again, please feel free to, and i'll back you 100%. But otherwise, I think this it.

I think one of the issues is that the RP place was MASSIVE. Tellius is big continent, and you want to experience all of it...but you cant. If everyone is too spaced out, there isnt any interaction. Not interaction, means nothing eventful, which makes the RP dull. So make the RP big enough to feel like a world, but small enough to where you're not dealing with massive proportions.

Another thing is that we didnt get many of the positions filled. Perhaps it would be best to skip those in a future RP, and have a GM control the NPCs entirely.

Well. Again, thank you for being so willing to put something into this, and I'm sorry that you got nothing out of it. I'd make it up to you if I could, but I dont know how.

Sincerely, Vio-Lance.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:00 pm

Well that is sad :(

If anyone wishes to remake this though, I'm just a pm away and am willing to give it another shot, so definitely message me.

Until we rp together again.

- Magix

Magix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ris on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:19 pm

Aye, I'm in the same boat as Magix. I've never been one for coming up with roleplays, mainly due to lack of creativy, I suppose. Still, though, this one seemed like it would've been a lot of fun. If there's any more news regarding it, or similar roleplays, feel free to message me as well.

Ris
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makokam on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:53 pm

I must admit that I'm sad that this died before I could get everything together enough to join. I was really excited about my character concept. I suppose it will have to wait for another RP. if it gets used at all.
However, is somebody wants to restart this, I think it needs something.

More direction.

From what I saw there was no real movement in the plot, and everything was the players ideas.

My recomendation? Keep players like Peleas, Sanaki, the assassin, etc as NPCs and have the players form a special unit dedicated to searching out the truth.
"Good and Evil" is too complicated. I prefer, "Us and Them".

"Munchkin: One who, on being told that this is a game about politics and intrigue in 17th century Italy, asks to play a ninja."

Hero or Villain? Savior or Destroyer? Model Citizen or Public Enemy? Who do you Wannabe?

Makokam
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!