Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Feudal Moon

Feudal Moon

a part of “Feudal Moon”, a fictional universe by Crooked Thoughts.

[CLOSED] The name given to the moon by those who use its light to fight. They are warriors who use darkness as their transportation, silence as their weapon, and your weakness is their strength. Some call them shadow demons, I call them NINJA.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Feudal Moon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Feudal Moon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apple's Remains on Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:36 pm

Hey kids, it's your friendly neighborhood Kraken leader. I just wanted those of you who're still playing that I'm finally calling the meeting for all of us, the Kraken, together to plot some delicious evil. So, if you're still rping someplace else, that's fine, just keep an eye on the Kraken manor for others to show up.

THIS IS APPLEPOISONEER, MY ACCOUNT STOPPED WORKING, SO I MADE A NEW ONE

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Apple's Remains
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeonWingedPhoenix on Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:33 pm

I am sorry, I am going to have to step out of this roleplay. I have held it up long enough and I do not think that I can get around to posting frequently, so I am dropping out .

I am sorry for the delay I cause, I am just glad that my abscence will not terribly disrupt the roleplays flow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NeonWingedPhoenix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:55 pm

Well, this RP seems to be attempting to die or come to a stand still but I am so eager to at least post my initial post within the Kraken Meeting or rather during.

Go ahead with the meeting Apple, I'll post Kamatayan's introduction as a new member or something like that, if that is okay with Fly and Yourself.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:31 am

Well, to me the rp was dead and so I was going to declare it as so. But as long as people are posting and enjoying my rp, then it is alive. However I will be dropping out. It was my original intention not take place in this rp, but after I made such a amazing character, I just had to use him...

So just treat my characters as NPC's because I might decide to re-join later... Since they will be Important NPC's, you are still allowed to have interactions with them and god mod a little bit. I will still remain the active GM, so I will always be watching over the rp.

Even though I never made the initial post, I would like everyone to continue as if the time-jump has happened. So it is a month later. All the Krakens are supposed to be reporting back to the leader, you all posts should begin there. As for everyone else, y'all should start off in the school and preparing to go on a mission that you have heard rumors about. Whenever Neon returns I will help him develop the post to contain the necessary info about the mission.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apple's Remains on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Oh my head...

Apple's Remains
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:33 pm

IDK how I missed Neon's post...

But how many people are still willing to keep this RP alive?

Because I am willing to uphold my responsibility as GM, but only if people still mean to carry this RP out.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apple's Remains on Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:45 am

Uh... me I guess. Although I'm not entirely sure how I became Kraken leader. Then again, I'm not complaining considering it's like, the first position of power I've ever held in an rp. :D

Apple's Remains
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:57 pm

I will help in some way shape or form, Apple have you posted the introduction to the Kraken meeting?

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:06 am

Ok so that's two people and I think Kira is in too, so really that's 3.

I think 5 will be a nice number, along with people taking on multiple roles.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apple's Remains on Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:48 pm

I havne't yet, I was waiting to see how many people were interested. I don't exactly know how to do that without people comming in or at least posting entrances.

Apple's Remains
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonara Stone on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:39 pm

I'm here!! oh, and if writers block is an issue for people, I can post the introduction to both the Kraken meeting and the Shifting Shadow's, as I have two characters. But only if I'm needed to, i'm not trying to take over or anything.

-Soni

Sonara Stone
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jaybt9 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:44 pm

I'm still waiting on a rival.= (

Jaybt9
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:39 pm

It shouldn't be that hard to get you a rival.

And glad to hear that Soni.

You, know...

If y'all wanted I could Re-Post this RP. So that way you all would have a fresh start, with the chance of new people joining. It wouldn't take that long, all it is is a lot of copying and pasting, then y'all could just pick up after the time-jump.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:59 pm

I'm fine with whatever you do Fly.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonara Stone on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:54 pm

Hello All,

This is a post to officially offer to assume whatever roles need to get filled to start this rp. Im working on a profile for the master of the school now, and if you need a rival I can do that and maybe double as the evil one??? Just let me know what you wan't me to do, I'm willing to rp up to 5 characters, but I already have two.

Discuss.

Sonara Stone
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:04 am

Well well, you go Sonora.

I'm sure you will be a vital asset to the team of roleplayers that have assembled here to put this thing back in motion.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:32 am

Ok thanks Soni, but I wouldn't want you to RP so many characters. It makes a person very tired as and it will make your posts suffer.

So I will re-post this RP.

That way it will attract some new roleplayers, as well show who all will be staying in the RP. Since you all will have to resubmit your characters.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:50 pm

I just re-posted the RP.

So carry all OOC chat from this thread to this one.

And here is the link to the new RP: Feudal Moon: Eclipse

So if you are still in this RP, please re-submit your character and they will be accepted without question. And if you would like to obtain a new role, submit that new character. Or if you think your charter can have two roles, then PM me or say so within the new OOC.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonara Stone on Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:39 pm

Hey fly,

Since I'm already in the new feudal moon, is it okay if I drop from this one? I just wanted to check with you before I hit the 'Abandon this character into the unknown' button. Thanks!

-Soni

Sonara Stone
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:14 pm

Of course Soni, that's only expected.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!