Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Soulmate Academy

Soulmate Academy

a part of “Soulmate Academy”, a fictional universe by Lycos.

As a social experiment, over one thousand students have been gathered to a school to see if they can find and love their supposed soul mate.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soulmate Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Soulmate Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:43 am

Just thought i oughta let you all know that i think our nurse has quit so.. we need a replacement otherwise the school is gunna continue on without any teachers. That or we make them Npc's while the rest of us go about our normal lives etc.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adig01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeliSnail on Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:03 pm

Yeah, I think the NPC option is the best.
That's easier anyway
... in bed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MeliSnail
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:19 pm

So Lycos, Any chance you could add in the Town and Airport and stuff like requested in my previous post? you might alway wanna add in a dock and even some other places if you can think of some. Im sure that all of this will enrich the story as well as just location varity, so please could you add em in
Thanks a lot =]

Adig01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:22 pm

So Lycos, Any chance you could add in the Town and Airport and stuff like requested in my previous post? you might also wanna add in a dock and even some other places if you can think of some. Im sure that all of this will enrich the story as well as just location varity, so please could you add em in
Thanks a lot =]

Adig01
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tjb4436 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:29 pm

So when are we gonna go 2 monday?
Colour my life with the chaosoftrouble

tjb4436
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:16 am

Ok, I really don't wanna start the assembly as the headmaster until more people like get into it. This is mainly because people complain about us rushing when it's been like 2 weeks. However, If we're all certain that no one else is going to join the assembly, then i'll be quite happy to start it

Adig01
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ExoticTangelo on Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:09 pm

You should start, the people who are interested in furthering the roleplay will post in time. I think that if we took on duel roles we could have enough people to make the roleplay seem more interesting. Such as Adig being the headmaster/Surma. I could create another character, say a teacher, and start using it as soon as it was approved? Just a suggestion to make it seem more interesting. Let's keep it alive, guys. x]
-Rae, forever.

ExoticTangelo
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeliSnail on Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:59 pm

Good idea, I say we all create at least one teacher.
We'll need them anyway

MeliSnail
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mute_Foxdale on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:23 pm

I like the idea but was never really great at palying an adult, maybe I can be the clumsy one ...ah I have my new character. I agree with this. I just wish we had more people, GAH! I just want to start. My first class maybe get to the warehouse.

Oh i' m rude. Nice meeting you all.
WARNING: My signature makes peoples eyes bleed. It might make yours bleed aswell. I'm Sorry.

Mute_Foxdale
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeliSnail on Sun May 09, 2010 4:32 am

soo... I see ot a lot has happened while i was gone o.o
More like.. nothing.
I'm not sure how to write myself back into the story now, since I've only been gone for an hour o.O;
maybe we kan put in a time skip of a week or a few days or something. :S

MeliSnail
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mute_Foxdale on Mon May 10, 2010 11:24 am

LOL idk anything to make it active again.

Mute_Foxdale
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeliSnail on Mon May 10, 2010 1:27 pm

Alright then, I'll just fast forward a week
great avatar btw xD

MeliSnail
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeliSnail on Mon May 17, 2010 11:51 am

Really, is it just me or have all the post disapeared!? o.O

MeliSnail
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mute_Foxdale on Tue May 18, 2010 3:25 pm

they did disappear but not like fully. But i bet you already found this out.

Mute_Foxdale
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeliSnail on Tue May 18, 2010 3:29 pm

uuuh.. no not really :S
..oaky I feel stupid now..

MeliSnail
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!