Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Sailor Moon - Galactic Force

Sailor Moon - Galactic Force

a part of “Sailor Moon - Galactic Force”, a fictional universe by Nemmy826.

The Sailor Scouts set off on a new generation of baddies from the Negaforce and other evils haunting Earth.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sailor Moon - Galactic Force”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Sailor Moon - Galactic Force

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:31 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Sailor Moon - Galactic Force"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Prescription for boredom: A heavy dose of Jeffro826!

Check me out on YouTube today! :D
http://www.youtube.com/jeffro826

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Sailor Moon - Galactic Force

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:11 pm

I didn't know you were a Sailor Moon fan, heck yea I'll join, Sailor Jupiter please..........and if no one wants her Sailor Mercury as well.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:54 pm

Yeah, I used to watch the show all the time when I was little, and I finally restarted my passion for the show by watching it on youtube. Just create a character for Jupiter, and just keep it to one sailor scout for the moment....

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:16 pm

Yay, Jupiter and Mercury where my favorite Sailor Senshi, but I'll create a character for Jupiter seeing as she's the same as ever, loved her attacks and her voice was just hilariously awesome.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:45 pm

ok, well your character doesnt have to be perfect. You can just add basics for now and edit it later so that you ensure that you get the character.

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby commodore-fancypants on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:39 pm

Are we being the actual people? If so, I wish to be Mars!
1 John 4:16
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.

commodore-fancypants
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Sat May 01, 2010 3:03 pm

yes, we're being the original people, and yes, you can be Mars ^-^

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sat May 01, 2010 8:26 pm

Created Sailor Jupiter

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Tue May 04, 2010 2:31 pm

alright Winds, now we need commodore to make a character for Mars and we can start the roleplay whenever you're ready.

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby commodore-fancypants on Thu May 06, 2010 10:02 pm

Ok, I posted my profile. Sorry its a little brief but i need to be getting off soon. I'm going to add on to it later.

commodore-fancypants
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdaRPG on Thu May 06, 2010 10:52 pm

Would you believe that I used to watch this religiously when I was young, however, I no longer remember enough about it to effectively play one of the characters. I will likely subscribe to this and watch though.
Follow my blog about my husband's medical condition and my tweets for updates on it.
------------------------------------
Character List to Come Later

AdaRPG
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Fri May 07, 2010 8:47 am

That's fine. That's exactly how it was for me before, but it wasnt religiously and I actually watched the show on youtube...

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby commodore-fancypants on Fri May 07, 2010 5:24 pm

I would always wake up at like, 5 in the morning just to watch it. Also, my sister started watching it again this summer

commodore-fancypants
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdaRPG on Fri May 07, 2010 8:28 pm

OMG...I forgot about youtube. :)

AdaRPG
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Fri May 14, 2010 8:32 am

Whenever everyone is ready, you can start posting some introduction stuff for your character.

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!