Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Zombie Survival!

Zombie Survival!

a part of “Zombie Survival!”, a fictional universe by Vio-Lance.

The world is in utter choas. Zombies have reached a class 3 outbreak level, aproaching 4. The military is in fragments, and all that remains are bands of surviors left out of the only quarentine zone in the Contig. U.S. (DC)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Zombie Survival!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Zombie Survival!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arige on Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:40 pm

One thing I was thinking was that 1 out of 10000 people can't be infected and get stronger and fast. Now I'm not talking about no superman strong or anything, closer to double their strength. Past that I liked the RP as it was.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arige
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:05 pm

Add another level of challenge, huh? Well...I guess that if you have fully automatic weapons, then number doesnt matter if you're accurate...hm. I'll think about it. What else ya got?
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arige on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:04 pm

One thing that I think should be in the rules is that people need to keep track of there ammo and that we need RP-ers that know a bit more about RP-ing. I'm not trying to be rude or anything but it was really had to know what was happening with at0micb0mb123. He did not give good detail and was godmoding alot with his female/male, like when the what was it five men tried to sexually assault her? My father is a police officer and I am a police explorer, I know what would have happened and she would not have won. One more thing I think is that you should step in a bit more and tell us if we found to much while going through a store/home because this does not take place in the first few days of the outbreak. It would be hard to find any good supplies and accessories.

Arige
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:41 pm

I DEFINITELY understand you there. He was new, and I didnt want to be mean...but then again, that's why I'm not a good GM; I'm too nice. But anyway...

And lets see...so I should play more of a Storyteller role, rather than a character role?

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arige on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:45 pm

I would not say more then your character role but I think that you need to be a bit more storyteller.

Arige
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arige on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:00 pm

One more thing I was thinking was that 10 out of 100 zombies can run. Nothing more then run though. Do animals get turned into zombie animals too?

Arige
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:35 pm

No, according to the Zombie Survival Guides, animals infected by Solanum are killed, but not reanimated.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arige on Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:58 pm

Ok. One thing I was thinking you could do with the storytelling bit is send us a PM when you think we should come across something special and when we need to run into something hard and you can tell us what it/they are.

Arige
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arige on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:14 pm

When can you start the next one?????

Arige
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:16 pm

Mnnnn....Soon, I suppose. Just give me a few minutes to find some appropreate pictures and write up another introduction.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:17 pm

I may or may not make a new character. I never really got to play with him so, I'll have to see the story.

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arige on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:29 pm

Please let me know when you do. So what are you going to do Athrun Zala.

Arige
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:04 pm

Haha! The board is ready! You all probably see it now. It is titled

SURVIVAL REVIVAL!

Please join, and make a character whenever you wish.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arige on Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:17 pm

Vio you need to set the RP so that you have to look at the person before letting them in. Sorry it is taking me so long, I am going into detail with this one;)

Arige
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:59 pm

Yeah, I set that up just now.

And do hurry. I'm eager to look at your character. I'm a little worried right now, as so far, all we've attracted are a scrub and some special ops army chick. Do they even let women into special Ops? I mean, I KNOW they dont let women in the Seals, but you know about the Rangers, or Delta Force?

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arige on Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:34 pm

I'm not sure but I think they can get into all three. And I'm almost done.

Arige
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arige on Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:39 pm

I sent it in.

Arige
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arige on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:39 pm

So what do you think???

Arige
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:06 pm

Pretty nice, pretty nice. I have to ask though, why an AR-15? I know they're more accurate than the M4 or the M-Suxteen...

I also have to ask where the hell is everyone getting assault rifles from? It's not like they're sold everywhere in the U.S? Give one to my guy! As a common Civilian, I only have access to civilian weaponry.

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arige on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:11 pm

For real a gun store named Guns&Gear near my house sells every gun I have. Well.... not every gun he does not sell the 308. but he does have one in the store and he sales ammo for it.

Arige
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!