Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dark Heresy

Dark Heresy Roleplay

a part of “Dark Heresy”, a fictional universe by XavierDantius32.

In the Grim Darkness of the 41st millenium, there is only war! [Active]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dark Heresy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dark Heresy Roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XavierDantius32 on Tue May 04, 2010 11:01 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/dark-heresy-roleplay/]Dark Heresy Roleplay[/url]"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XavierDantius32
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Dark Heresy Roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XavierDantius32 on Tue May 04, 2010 12:24 pm

Well. Here is the background to the campaign we are going to play thru. If you have a problem with any details, Pm me and i'll consider ammending this.

You are accolytes in service to Inquisitor Umbris Ghortok of the Ordo Xenos. Your Master has been discovered having in his posesstion tainted texts and items and was taken into custoday and later executed. You were part of one of your Masters missions to recover tainted archeotech from a hive world in the Calix sector. As the inquisition dismantled Ghortok's operations, your expediion was discovered and the Ordo Hereticus were sent to arrest you.

The Ordo were entitled to execute you on the spot but the Inquisitor in charge of your arrest decided you could prove usefull to him in tracking down the whereabouts of your former master. You were manacled and had high-explosive collars placed around your neck. You were taken onto a prison ship, "The Emperors Valiance" As the ship entered the warp, a small craft was revealed to be inside the Gellar Field. Now a mysterious hunter is slowly massacering the crew, and taking the ships systems apart.

When the power fails, your cells unlock and your story begins

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XavierDantius32
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Tue May 04, 2010 2:01 pm

Think you can hold me a place?
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XavierDantius32 on Tue May 04, 2010 2:08 pm

course. When you've completed your character sheet, can you e-mail it to me at tnmecredy@gmail.com

XavierDantius32
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XavierDantius32 on Tue May 04, 2010 2:10 pm

spaces taken
-Elloit
-Skyflying-Falcon
-
-

XavierDantius32
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XavierDantius32 on Tue May 04, 2010 2:19 pm

Places Taken
-Elloit
-SkyFlying-Falcon
-Aipsylon
-

One more space left

XavierDantius32
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XavierDantius32 on Tue May 04, 2010 2:42 pm

XavierDantius32
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XavierDantius32 on Tue May 04, 2010 2:59 pm

Alright guys. were running with three people
i'd like a copy of all your character sheets (available for download here http://www.annebo.dk/Pages/Roleplay/Pag ... sheet.html)
go time is 8:00 on saterday this week. if you cant make that PM me and i'll try sort it out

XavierDantius32
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XavierDantius32 on Tue May 04, 2010 3:46 pm

Elliot has picked a tech-preist class, so im closing that class. no other techies please

XavierDantius32
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XavierDantius32 on Tue May 04, 2010 3:52 pm

not wanting to limit your choises but i would like one person to choose a psyker character
i will pm this person to explain their role within the campaign

XavierDantius32
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XavierDantius32 on Tue May 04, 2010 4:57 pm

Psyker is taken by aipsilon

XavierDantius32
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Thu May 06, 2010 10:21 am

Umm, sorry but I've realised i won't be able to manage another roleplay with all the work thats going on. Sorry but I've got to drop out. I did look like it was going to be good though. You guys enjoy it.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XavierDantius32 on Sat May 15, 2010 4:13 pm

due to sheduling issues and lakc of player interest, i have decided to put the RP on hold for now. I may reactivate it in the future but its currently shut down

XavierDantius32
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XavierDantius32 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:37 pm

WE ARE BACK!!!
I have found a third player, and have an excellent idea for a new campaign.
the new campaign starts on the 17th at 8:00pm GMT

XavierDantius32
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XavierDantius32 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:35 pm

this is the campaign you will be playing out.

Intro

The year is 922.M41. You are acolytes in the charge of Inquisitor Ishmael Kaltos. On Emperor's Day 920, while the young juvies unwrapped trinkets and toys, the warp storm “Threnos Zone” opened and spewed forth a deluge of cultists and chaos forces. The imperial forces in the Calixis sector had grown slack and complacent in their duties and the worlds around the warp storm were quickly overwhelmed. The massive chaos battlefleet cut a swathe through the Drusus marches, conquering much of the inhabited worlds including the shrine world “Veneris”.

Inquisitor Kaltos charged you with the task of investigating a cult of chaos worshippers on Veneris when the chaos invasion hit. As the battlebarges and capitol ships clustered like carrion birds above the planet, your team of acolytes went to ground in the depths of the shrine world's underhive. Cut off from inquisiorial contact by the invasion, your team was key in establishing the resistance on Veneris.

Two years have past, and the Chaos forces are locked in a battle with a hastily established Imperial crusade led by the legendary Warmaster Ibram Gaunt. The crusade, under Gaunt's superb leadership has pushed back the chaos advance. You hear word that the occupying forces on Veneris are digging deep with in the bowels of the shrine world. Interrogation of captured officials informs you that the occupying forces believe that there is an artefact that could turn the tide against the imperials.

Your task is to prevent the acquisition of the artefact and disrupt the chaos forces in preparation for the coming invasion.

XavierDantius32
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:05 am

Alright, let me evaluate the first RP session that Liang had with you guys...Well, First of all:

He remembers barely anything of where he is, what he is doing or when he came there, resulting in offending a religious character and the psyker of the group.
Not a bad start for Liang, knowing his a former ganger and a current hive assassin, he could have done worse...Well, he got high and couldn't read the map, but hey...Don't blame the stoner for what the drugs did to him.
Not only did his 'highness' cause him to attract attention from the wrong guards, and loosing his precious dagger, he also made them shoot the psyker of the team, and then he forced them both into a ruined chapel.
Well, you have to admit that despite his idiocracy, Liang does know how to at least hide from the enemy!
Followed by that, Liang managed to sneak up behind the two heretics that were after them. Although he would have wanted his dagger to have been in his arm, done was done, and he improvised and used a stone instead. The lasgun did its work, while Liang, once again, attracted too much attention at the wrong time. He did kill the two guards and then stole one of the guard's autoguns, before he and the psyker ran off.
Once again...Whenever in doubt, kick someone hard and then break their neck. It usually works...Especially if your on Piety!

Oh, and Xavier, would it bee too much to ask if Liang, on the next RP session, came across a cropse with a hunter rifle with a silencer?...I'll gladly drop the autogun in exchange! ... Nah, even if you say no, it'll be alright, I'll improvise and then some a lho-stick...They get Liang thinking!
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XavierDantius32 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:59 am

due to unforseen complications, the session on the 17th is cancelled.
If i'm back in time we may be able to RP on sunday evening

XavierDantius32
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!