Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Death Note: Rising Deaths

Death Note: Rising Deaths

a part of “Death Note: Rising Deaths”, a fictional universe by Chulance.

A supernatural note-book, that allows the user to kill anyone who's name is written. What will happen when humanity gets their hands on these books? Good or Evil?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Death Note: Rising Deaths”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Death Note: Rising Deaths

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue May 04, 2010 12:24 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Death Note: Rising Deaths"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Death Note: Rising Deaths

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Tue May 04, 2010 7:15 pm

Hi! Looking to join in. Just wanted to clear something up. Are we going off the assumption that Kira is inherently good, the opinion you obviously subscribe to? Because honestly, the Task Force members stated pretty clearly that his methods made him evil, and did not justify the ends. Anyways, just wanted to point that out. I like the gray/gray morality the show had, rather than black/white.

Anywho, how long after is this? If it's long enough, I want to play as the person who inherited the name Eraldo Coil.

EDIT:Never mind, decades. That'll be perfect. Eraldo Coil is on the way!
ImageImage ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeHateMe on Tue May 04, 2010 7:38 pm

I'd love to join a Death Note RP! Just a one question, though. Is Near still alive in this one? If not, I'd love to play as his successor or someone from Whammy's House.
"L. did you know gods of death love apples?"
-Kira

LoveMeHateMe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Tue May 04, 2010 7:41 pm

Well, if I'm accepted, I put in my profile that I inherited the title of Eraldo Coil, and allowed L to pass onto somebody from Whammy house(which he holds in contempt), thus separating the names for the first time since the Great Detective War.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoveMeHateMe on Tue May 04, 2010 7:45 pm

Okay then. I'll get the profile up in a minute. ;)

LoveMeHateMe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Tue May 04, 2010 7:47 pm

Wheee! We need to make sure we don't overload with detectives though. Maybe some Kira followers to help whoever is Kira out? Also, Chulance, your character with no name...we can't read it, because to do so, you must click the name. Which they lack...

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed May 05, 2010 6:38 am

YEAH!

I'm glad for all the interest in the Death Note RP! I already made my opening post BTW. Also yeah, the roleplay will have a Morally Gray morality. Also I'm not telling your character what to do, but I'm just saying..some think Kira's good, others..think he's a murderer plain and simple.

Near is dead, and also to clear this up Pain is L's successor now. That position is taken. Well what's wrong with Detectives? We need lots of them, maybe they can form a new task force to go after my Kira? Also My character is Lezune, the first time..I..*Embarrassed* forgot to put his name in the top. I swear I only made one character.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed May 05, 2010 8:02 am

Alright, cool. I'll try and get a post up today Chu...

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elloit on Wed May 05, 2010 10:49 am

Seeing as I'm a detective, I think I should wait a bit before posting. Gives the story a chance to build up a bit...
Should a machine not function upon striking the panel marked 'on' this is an omen of great ill. The operator must repeat the ritual from the beginning re-purifying himself, enscribing the runes, intoning the incantations, and again striking the panel marked 'on'. Should this procedure fail, the operator must recourse to consulting the instruction manual...

elloit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed May 05, 2010 5:00 pm

I am as well, but I'm putting up a post so we at least know what he's doing. Also, whether he decides to help L out or not, he'll still be rather likely to get underfoot at every chance. He doesn't exactly like him, and holds the Whammy house in contempt. He also believes he's better than L. So yeah, you could almost think of him like BB or Mello...

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed May 05, 2010 5:04 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I just realized. Quite a lot of Whammy characters. Egide's gonna be pissed. Also, since he owns Genetech, can we assume he has the most powerful computers? It is a genetics company after all. Oh, and one final thing. If I post speech normal, it's English. Red, it's French, and...um...what color should I put Japanese in?

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Wed May 05, 2010 5:08 pm

CHULANCE! I haven't seen you in awhile! This still open?
And Xi, maybe........Teal or Green, or Blood Red.
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed May 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Green works for me...thanks! I think I'll put that in his profile...the color code...

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Wed May 05, 2010 5:25 pm

^-^ Yay! People! :D

Sorry, that really was random! But, anyways, I'm glad there are others included! ^-^

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Wed May 05, 2010 5:27 pm

Litra, isn't that Hatsune Miku for your avatar? I LOVE Vocaloid, so I have roleplays if you want in.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed May 05, 2010 7:59 pm

We should totally spend the whole RP playing chess with eachother. Hehe. Seriously though. Was that too much Godmodding, making one of the ten students be the daughter of a newscaster? I needed some way of getting us two interested...

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Wed May 05, 2010 8:07 pm

Oh, lol, I'm not sure, I just really liked the color scheme of the avatar. ^-^ She looks pretty cool though, and I do like going blindly into RPs... I might take you up on that offer. (Of course I was just kidding about the whole blind thing!) ^-^'

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Wed May 05, 2010 8:40 pm

vocaloid-next-stop-america-t38907.html OOC Link VOCALOID HOUSE! YAY!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed May 05, 2010 9:14 pm

BLOOD! BLOOD! Nice to RP with you again! :D

I'm loving this roleplay, Lezune's mad-like crazy. Blood make a profile, and everyone else post post post! We must get this storyline moving sooner or later, No chess we must KILL! YES DEATH! I mean..help the world. ;)

I'll go post.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Wed May 05, 2010 9:17 pm

CHU CHU! Any more humans with DeathNotes or Shinigami spots left?

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!