Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Death Note: Rising Deaths

Death Note: Rising Deaths

a part of “Death Note: Rising Deaths”, a fictional universe by Chulance.

A supernatural note-book, that allows the user to kill anyone who's name is written. What will happen when humanity gets their hands on these books? Good or Evil?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Death Note: Rising Deaths”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Death Note: Rising Deaths

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed May 05, 2010 9:37 pm

Well I made this clear. We can have a total of Six Death Notes in the human realm. So far, we have three Death Note users, there are three spots left.

You can reserve a Death Note. Shinigami's are played by the death note user, UNLESS you want to give your shinigami to someone else that's entirely up to you.

You can't start with your death note Hint Hint lovemehateme, so your post is retconned. But what you did with Rin, and her shinigami can happen later. :P
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Wed May 05, 2010 9:41 pm

Mmm....kay. I'll post a character later, because I'm pretty shaken, and I have no idea what I'll do to the character in my current state. I'd like to reserve a DeathNote and a Shinigami.
Hey, that's a post!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed May 05, 2010 9:42 pm

Also I know I said I wanted to be the only one to start off with a Death Note, but Loveme already posted, so what she did happened. The Death of class-mates, ignore any PM's I sent regarding the situation.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Thu May 06, 2010 4:21 am

So does this mean I can redact my edit and go back to my original CNN post?
ImageImage ImageImage

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu May 06, 2010 9:08 am

Yup.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu May 06, 2010 11:50 am

ACTUALLY!

No you can't. Boy am I wishy washy. I want the kira's to be introduced over time. The 2nd Kira, Litira's character will have a BIGGER impact on the story if she kills "innocent" people once My Kira is like considered a hero or something. So it'll force him to seek out that kira. :P

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Thu May 06, 2010 5:10 pm

Bwahahaha! (Sinister laughter) ^-^ I love killing innocents.... :D Lol, just kidding! (Or am I?) Also, thanks for being cool about the whole "Death Note Murder Numbre Uno By Ayama AKA Litria Death" thing. :}

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!