Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fallout: Post Nuclear Warfare

Fallout: Post Nuclear Warfare

a part of “Fallout: Post Nuclear Warfare”, a fictional universe by Crabnek.

The year is 2241 and the world has been devastated by a world-wide nuclear war. As a denizen of what is left of the west coast of the U.S. make your way through this new world and prove that you have what it takes to survive in the wasteland!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fallout: Post Nuclear Warfare”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Fallout: Post Nuclear Warfare

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crabnek on Mon May 17, 2010 8:45 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the Fallout Roleplaying Game.

Ask any questions you may have here!
Last edited by Crabnek on Tue May 18, 2010 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crabnek
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Mon May 17, 2010 9:20 pm

:O fun

Any age limit to the characters??? I can is are make 12 year old??? or 10 year old???? XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mister Originality on Mon May 17, 2010 9:42 pm

Do we need to follow a specific character sheet or parameters, or is it all up to the writer? I haven't used this system yet so I'm about as green as you could possibly get.

Mister Originality
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Mon May 17, 2010 9:45 pm

Yeah in short thats my question. Going in at it is fun but...It's easy to go overboard XD And knowing me I'd make my character somewhere between the ages of 8 and 14 XD

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crabnek on Tue May 18, 2010 4:59 pm

I'm going to add a 'character creation rules' section to the main page soon, but for now you can pretty much do what you want. As far as age limits are concerned... the minimum age allowed is 17. We can't have any kids running around in a dangerous place like the Wasteland after all!

Crabnek
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawai Maria on Tue May 18, 2010 6:52 pm

:( not even with big guns XD got it :D

Kawai Maria
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby malaizy on Mon May 24, 2010 11:35 pm

crabnek you need to establish some kind of character sheets/ simple combat rules etc.

put some work in dude! I wanna play my character.

malaizy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Culex on Tue May 25, 2010 4:38 am

malaizy wrote:crabnek you need to establish some kind of character sheets/ simple combat rules etc.

put some work in dude! I wanna play my character.

This. The last Fallout RP I saw on here had incredible depth and thought put into it. What's the story? Where are we? When does this take place? What of the Brotherhood of Steel? The Enclave? Are we Vault Dwellers? Are the Vault Dwellers in our area in a city like Fallout 2's Vault City? Character sheets, rules, regulations, atmosphere, etc. All of these need to be addressed! I'm sure those of us who are interested would be willing to help you with this process, so there's no reason for you to skimp out on it.
“I am matter... I am antimatter... I can see your past... I can see your future... I consume time... And I will consume you!”

Culex
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stormxstrike on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:00 pm

This actually looks really interesting, but I agree on the character sheet dealio.. I am interested :D I love Fallout.
Last night, I had the weirdest dream that you and I drove up the darkest streets.

stormxstrike
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:26 pm

(former post, im blanking it)

"Because 'Kill it with fire' should be your FIRST reaction to a problem."

reap
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Fallout: Post Nuclear Warfare

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby apocalypse_baby on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:38 am

This is the only Fallout RP I have managed to find....are there any active ones out there?

apocalypse_baby
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!