Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dark Heresy: WH40K

[SU(OPEN)] Dark Heresy: WH40K

a part of “Dark Heresy: WH40K”, a fictional universe by Incognito.

Welcome to Dark Heresy, a roleplaying game full of danger, mystery, and brutal violence, set in the decaying far future of Warhammer 40,000.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dark Heresy: WH40K”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [SU(OPEN)] Dark Heresy: WH40K

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vincent_Veritas on Sat May 15, 2010 7:18 am

Sure thing, I'll start on it now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vincent_Veritas
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vincent_Veritas on Sat May 15, 2010 11:56 am

Just finished up my Char sheet. If anything on him is to much for a starting character, aka the Hand Cannion, frag grenades, or Psy rating 1 I'll gladly take back. I wanted to give him a little flavor and make the traumatic experiences in his past effect him. I added corruption points and insanity to help balance him out. I'll gladly add more or scrap whatever the DM wishes. Thanks I look forward to rp'ing.

http://www.slideshare.net/guest56aefa/vencent-sheet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vincent_Veritas
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Incognito on Mon May 17, 2010 2:27 pm

The Hand Cannon is fine to start with, as long as your starting income covered it's price. This is covered in the Core Rule Book. As for the Psy rating, that is usually only held by Psykers or characters who have been playing for a long time and have had a supernatural experience which has allowed them to develop limited psychic abilities. Not something I would expect with a starting character. However, if you can provide a reason for him to possess the Psy rating, one that is believable and within WH40k lore, I might let you keep it.

Please PM me the reason as I'd rather the other players be kept in the dark so it creates some mystery around your character. As the GM I do not possess a character so it doesn't really matter if I know or not lol.

Incognito
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morbin on Mon May 17, 2010 5:38 pm

Another psyker?

Devi is going to have to put on her Commissar hat if this keeps up.

"It's for your own good... *BLAM*"
"All I need in life is love and music... And insulin, but that takes away from the beautiful simplicity of the quote."

Morbin
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vincent_Veritas on Mon May 17, 2010 6:26 pm

I PM'ed you about Vincent Incognito. and yeah I hear you on that one Morbin. Speaking of which I want a damn commissar hat, It's gotta be the best perk of the job.

Vincent_Veritas
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vincent_Veritas on Tue May 18, 2010 4:00 pm

When is the next rp session? We should set up a ongoing rp in a forum between sessions. Like a side quest so those that check in every so often can add to story.

Vincent_Veritas
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XavierDantius32 on Tue May 18, 2010 4:16 pm

what time are we playing next weekend?

XavierDantius32
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Tue May 18, 2010 6:20 pm

hopefully same time like last....
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Incognito on Tue May 18, 2010 8:27 pm

I'm currently out of town on business but I should be back on Friday. I'm planning on this Saturday (22nd) at 10AM U.S Central.

Incognito
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rashnu_Yazata on Wed May 19, 2010 11:00 am

I'd love to sign up if at all possible. Looking to add a character in the Arbitrator path. I know Vincent_Veritas, so he can help me get everything set up to save you all some time. Very big 40k fan and always a good character/roleplay fan.

Rashnu_Yazata
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Incognito on Wed May 19, 2010 7:32 pm

I'll have to close the RP after Rashnu until the next Campaign (assuming there are open slots). We also need to work out a turn system next weekend since we have more then a small group now, it will be necessary to keep everything fair.

Incognito
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Wed May 26, 2010 4:13 am

Alright....Despite the crash that happened last time, I will assume that everyone will be up for another try, this Saturday, same time, (11:00 am US time, 5pm UK London) ja?

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Incognito on Wed May 26, 2010 10:54 am

Indeed we shall. The server crashed and then I couldn't log on, just kept giving me an error message. But I will see you all this Saturday (29th) at 11 AM.

Incognito
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Wed May 26, 2010 6:16 pm

Yeah, so, Vincent, Xavier and I had a mini RP amongst our own characters, which turned out to be quite a lot of fun :)

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XavierDantius32 on Fri May 28, 2010 2:16 pm

i'm on holiday this weekend and probably next weekend so won't be able to RP.

XavierDantius32
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sat May 29, 2010 2:27 am

Alright, we could then say that Liang gave Xanthus some noodles which really wasn't something for his stomach....hey, we're located in the underhive, do you honestly expect the food to be that good?

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Incognito on Sat May 29, 2010 7:15 pm

I apologize for having to leave this RP session about half way through, but my mother had a mini emergency. Turned out to be nothing. Anyway, I'm glad Sax and Vincent continued the RP without me and I'm happy at the point you two arrived at. We'll continue next week, Saturday 11AM US Central.

Morbin, not sure why you didn't show up, but it might be my fault since I forgot to post the time for this week's session. I hope you can attend next week, but if you can't please send me a PM.

Incognito
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sun May 30, 2010 5:40 am

I will not be able to participate next week, it is exam week for the following two weeks tomorrow, and thus...I have to study.

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morbin on Sun May 30, 2010 12:38 pm

My reasons for not showing are purely my own fault.

I slept in. I may not get points for responsibility, but I should get points for honesty.

Morbin
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Incognito on Sun May 30, 2010 4:23 pm

You do get points for being honest, Morbin. And Sax I understand, I've been doing finals the past two weeks, this will be my last week before graduation.

I may be hosting an un-related short mission next weekend instead of our normal RP, due to the absence of two of our members. I have not decided yet.

Incognito
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!